Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it's a question for Apples to answer...you need to find it within you. You need to ask yourself this question. *Eew, that just sounded cheesy-tacky* I think the key is:

not trying to hard or asking. Just be.:naughty:

eating-60.gif

:shocked: Wowza! I was just going to say, being an apple is not something you need to ask about. You either are or you're not.:newyear:

I just want to tell Jack that I don't dislike her in any way. I think she is a really lovely person and very smart..Too smart sometimes..:wink2:

Yesterday I was getting fed up with alot of things and I just should've shut up myself and gone and done something different and left that thread, which was just full of silly opinions over a silly girl and a silly situation anyway. So Jack, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was having a go at you. It looked like I was and I shouldn't have done that. I read your post like you were thinking yourself perfect and disapproving of people and just got annoyed. But I wouldn't normally think that of you so it was just a stupid assumption on my behalf that you thought that way. So.. I'm sorry.

Don't stop expressing your opinion. Do it however you want to do it. It's always nice when you throw your two cents in, even when I don't agree. :huglove:

I think I was born to be an apple :newyear:

Haeschen I like your theory. Maybe this can be the official statement about official delays. :thumb_yello:

Sorry you're having a hard time adjusting with your kitty. My girl was a bit of a handful when I got her too. She had some sort of upper respiratory infection and now she has breathing problems. I mean, she seems fine, but she sure makes a noise.

Jack should be forewarned that she snores worse than most people. (I have a loft so there's no getting away from it).

Unlike in the case of humans, I would actually recommend boy cats. They tend to be a lot more easy going than female cats. Yours should calm down once she gets fixed though.

About Jordan - It doesn't bother me if people slag her off and even if there's any truth to the story I still think Mika is in the right here. She disrespected him publicly by sounding disappointed and almost disgusted that he won when she presented him an award. If he snubbed her backstage and semi-privately, too bad. She just makes herself look like more of an idiot if she's running to the press saying "who is he?" as if his achievements aren't a helluva lot more substantial than hers.

I find it hypocritical that people slag her off and then go into conniptions when anyone says anything bad about Mika...but personally I don't care what's said about Mika. It's become acceptable to trash celebrities that irritate them and whether it's Jordan or Mika I'm not going to take it seriously. Perez Hilton has made a very successful job out of it and it's helped a lot of these celebs get where they are - even Mika. Jordan in particular thrives on this kind of attention and I'm sure that's why she's going around mouthing off about Mika.

Don't worry Scut, I will serve only to make you feel better, as I can NEVER keep up with things like you do. And you beat me HANDS DOWN at whingeing.:naughty:

BTW I saw on ebay today (all of them, US, UK and AU) that they are going to prohibit the sale of digitally delivered/downloadable material from April 8. Good grief we just got in at the right time.

:sweatdrop:

Too many for what?:wink2:

For someone who isn’t really here?:roftl:

"not here anymore" :naughty:

Another thought: Maybe Mika and his team are stuck in some kind of crazy time machine adventure and they live in the year 1983 in Beiruuuuut right now because Mika needed to be present at his own birth. You know, inspiration, new album bla bla bla. The disadvantage is that the internet hadn't been invented yet :blink: . They are actually desperate to post but they just can't. Sounds quite convincing to me mainly because I wouldn't accept any other apology :newyear:

TRUE TRUE !!

Hear hear, she makes me feel comparatively stupid. Good on her.

Haha, she makes you feel stupid?

I'm a complete dunce. :tears:

what am i ?? what am i ??? :naughty:

Don't worry Scut, I will serve only to make you feel better, as I can NEVER keep up with things like you do. And you beat me HANDS DOWN at whingeing.:naughty:

BTW I saw on ebay today (all of them, US, UK and AU) that they are going to prohibit the sale of digitally delivered/downloadable material from April 8. Good grief we just got in at the right time.

:sweatdrop:

Mika makes me feel like I'm not whingey. :newyear:

Phew. Close call. :shocked:

Mika makes me feel punctual :thumb_yello:

Maybe it's his Lebanese background? :mf_rosetinted:

My mother's born in Indonesia (when it was still Dutch, such a long, long time ago) and people say that's why I'm having trouble with being punctual. :blush-anim-cl:

You make me feel unwitty. Suzy makes me feel bitchy. Christine makes me feel immature. Yop and Kata make me feel obsessed. Each of you highlight one of my insecurities. :naughty:

But between us, do we make a whole though? :sneaky2:

Maybe it's his Lebanese background? :mf_rosetinted:

My mother's born in Indonesia (when it was still Dutch, such a long, long time ago) and people say that's why I'm having trouble with being punctual. :blush-anim-cl:

I can vouch for Lebanese men being unpunctual. :mf_rosetinted:

"Jam karet" is an Indonesian saying: "time is rubber". It speaks volumes about how they treat time. :naughty:

But between us, do we make a whole though? :sneaky2:

Nope, you all reduce me to nothing. :yay: