Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like a cat for me

He doesn't bite and scratch that much :newyear:

I don't think I ever went out with anyone older than me. Back in the day. :newyear:

Until a few years ago I disliked everyone who was younger than me. I always used to be the youngest in my class and among my friends so I got used to it and loved it. I would have never even thought about having a younger bf. One of the first things I found out about Arndt was his birthday and when I learned that he was 4 months older than me I was ready to fall in love :mf_rosetinted: . Times have changed. When I started to study I became one of the oldest and so I can even think about fancying younger men now. As long as they aren't too young... About one year and a bit younger is just ok... I mean I'm not a paedophiliac :newyear:

But cats really don’t do anything at all!

Except from their own strange little hobbies like chasing invisible things when you are trying to sleep or opening every closet door in the apartment while you’re not at home.

Nice surprise every time you come home with a guest!

Oh, my cat hasn't opened closet doors yet. I won't tell her though. Being locked out on the balcony by her on Easter Monday was embarrassing enough :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Are we official yet?

:newyear:

I am just boring.:boxed:

why that ?? :blink:

He doesn't bite and scratch that much :newyear:

Are we official yet?

:newyear:

oooh ! so that's where the difference is !! :newyear: well... i do :boxed:

and not yet... it's 10:06am in NY, time for an annoucement i say :naughty:

Wasn't it supposed to be announced yesterday?

Or "Tuesday." Hah.

This is just going from ridiculous to offensive.

--Jack

i still find it ridiculously funny as for me... :naughty: maybe cause i actually don't expect anything from that... so i have nothing to win/loose...

Hell, don't give them that long H! :newyear:

I'm too patient and nice to start earlier :blush-anim-cl: . And by then I might not even be home.

most of all don't say it loud !! they could hear you and take your word !!!

Damn!

Or "Tuesday." Hah.

--Jack

Yesterday they said it will be announced today. Lets wait what they say today. Ooops! Not 6 yet :newyear:

Hmm...doesn't a post require someone to be registered? As a member? With a member name? Looked at some newbies names...only one seems to stick out. :wink2:

Several times now when I've expressed how someone's posts make me upset or that I do not like what some people are saying, I've been accused of trying to make people shut up or only tolerating "some" opinions. :blink: This really confuses me, because, well, ok, yes I would be happier if people stopped saying those things, but only if they agreed of their own free will that they are not good things to say. I never tried to force anyone to not say what they want.

I know that several times I've made statements like "I don't like this, but I'm out of this thread," but my point there was... well, yes, I do not like what's being said but because people have the right to say what they want, it's up to me to not read it.

Apparently though, this is not how it comes across? What would be a better way of expressing my discomfort with what's said without making people feel like I want to force them to shut up? I just don't want to condone stuff I take issue with through cowed silence, you know?

--Jack

Several times now when I've expressed how someone's posts make me upset or that I do not like what some people are saying, I've been accused of trying to make people shut up or only tolerating "some" opinions. :blink: This really confuses me, because, well, ok, yes I would be happier if people stopped saying those things, but only if they agreed of their own free will that they are not good things to say. I never tried to force anyone to not say what they want.

I know that several times I've made statements like "I don't like this, but I'm out of this thread," but my point there was... well, yes, I do not like what's being said but because people have the right to say what they want, it's up to me to not read it.

Apparently though, this is not how it comes across? What would be a better way of expressing my discomfort with what's said without making people feel like I want to force them to shut up? I just don't want to condone stuff I take issue with through cowed silence, you know?

--Jack

tell me if you find the answer :newyear:

Or "Tuesday." Hah.

--Jack

I'm not quite sure I understand what it is that people are so anxious over in terms of an official announcement. I've got some concerns and issues that have been dragging on due to the delay, but they probably don't reflect the concerns and issues of the rest of MFC.

Whatever is going to happen in terms of the fan club is going to happen. I don't know why people feel any more or less excited about the prospect because of the delays since we've never had any real indication of what any of this means anyway.

I don't expect all (or possibly any) of my concerns and issues to be addressed by Jezza making one post so, for me, there's not a whole lot riding on his initial appearance.

--Jack

I get what you mean but I don't have any answer :boxed:

Are you making reference to the Jordan thread by any chance?

I think there are some misunderstandings because maybe sometimes you(everyone) think some post is aimed at you when it's not.

I'm getting confused I'm not sure it's what I want to say :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, keep posting it's great to have everyone' point of view:thumb_yello:

I do mean the Jordan thread, but it has happened before, so obviously I'm consistently giving people the wrong idea. I know that Kelzy posts here too, so I just thought I'd post it here so as not to clutter that thread further (and because I was supposedly going to stop reading it :naughty: ).

--Jack

Several times now when I've expressed how someone's posts make me upset or that I do not like what some people are saying, I've been accused of trying to make people shut up or only tolerating "some" opinions. :blink:

It wasn't too long ago that you could do no wrong around here. But this crowd has really turned on you since you started dissing Mika and his non-existent audience banter.

i was told i was really good at breaking people's dreams for saying that mika would certainly not be in front of his computer during the supposed officialness annoucement... looks like you can't say anything, anything "real" i mean... as always... but i didn't know some would REALLY think he would follow that :boxed:

I know that Kelzy posts here too, so I just thought I'd post it here so as not to clutter that thread further (and because I was supposedly going to stop reading it :naughty: ).

--Jack

Oh so now you're cluttering this thread :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm sure we all appreciate it:newyear: