Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You make me feel unwitty. Suzy makes me feel bitchy. Christine makes me feel immature. Yop and Kata make me feel obsessed. Each of you highlight one of my insecurities. :naughty:

But at least your'e in contact with your feelings!:naughty:

6,000 posts. :newyear:

Congratulations:flowers2:

Mika makes me feel punctual

How true! Even I look punctual in contrast to him and I'm definitely not known for being on time :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it's his Lebanese background?

My mother's born in Indonesia (when it was still Dutch, such a long, long time ago) and people say that's why I'm having trouble with being punctual.

I wonder what excuse I have :blink: . I need to check my family background. Germans are not particularly known for their unpunctuality :wink2:

6,000 posts. :newyear:

:yay: Congratulations!

I'm aiming for 2000 next :mf_rosetinted:

Official yet?

:newyear:

I think that Jerry has already posted the notice of officialdom.

He has either posted it in an obscure thread and no one has noticed, or in a busy thread where no one really reads what the others have written and it's been missed and is now 57 pages back.

He's wondering why we aren't all excited and stuff. :newyear:

Well, let me tell you Buster - I wasn't excited anyway, so there!

I think that Jerry has already posted the notice of officialdom.

He has either posted it in an obscure thread and no one has noticed, or in a busy thread where no one really reads what the others have written and it's been missed and is now 57 pages back.

He's wondering why we aren't all excited and stuff. :newyear:

Well, let me tell you Buster - I wasn't excited anyway, so there!

Nah, I do believe that the message is ready to be published (after all FD announced it). Jerry just needs to find a way how to scan and post it. Maybe his scanner is broken. :shocked:

Nah, I do believe that the message is ready to be published (after all FD announced it). Jerry just needs to find a way how to scan and post it. Maybe his scanner is broken. :shocked:

He can borrow bab's scanner - once she gets it out of the box from the back of the closet behind all that stuff.

He can borrow bab's scanner - once she gets it out of the box from the back of the closet behind all that stuff.

:naughty: :naughty:

i feel like creating a "ô jerry where art thou" thread...

but i won't :biggrin2: some might not find it funny :roftl: :roftl:

I would probably have 6000 posts by now if I didn't have kids.

I'd probably have 7000 now if I didn't know so many people who know me personally (friends, family & relatives) and professionally, that I'm a member here.

minus 90% of all the innuendo = 4634 (mostly tame, sweet, sugary posts). :wink2:

I was sure Bab used her scanner when "Shob" came over. What did she do after Shob left CHUCK it in the closet and throw junk on top of it???:naughty:

I would probably have 6000 posts by now if I didn't have kids.

I'd probably have 7000 now if I didn't know so many people who know me personally (friends, family & relatives) and professionally, that I'm a member here.

I'd have 30,000 posts by now if I wasn't married.

30,000 minus 90% of all the innuendo = 4634 (mostly tame, sweet, sugary posts). :wink2:

DITTO.

(But I am only 3000 something, and not all sweet, some quite bossy "how to improve the forum" ones too. And a letter to Mika's management last year on behalf of MFC to tell them how to handle cancellations better. Yes, guess I like to be bossy.)

And a letter to Mika's management last year on behalf of MFC to tell them how to handle cancellations better. Yes, guess I like to be bossy.

Thanks for that by the way. I'm pretty sure that's why we got a call from Big M himself when he cancelled Hammersmith last year. It sure made the whole thing a lot easier to take.

No way! I've put it back now. But if it means toadying to Jerry, I might consider it. I might get special priveledges. God, I can't spell that world. :newyear:

No way! I've put it back now. But if it means toadying to Jerry, I might consider it. I might get special priveledges. God, I can't spell that world. :newyear:

Guess that is a sign, then. We had so little previ.. however, that we can't even remember how to spell the word :naughty: Read that, Jerry.

Hey, I also have a scanner :das:

i have a little something for you... i'm not a fan of the "chicken" joke but... i found that doing nothing on google...

stupidcatinchickencostuyo0.jpg

that's the only chicken i'll tolerate here :naughty:

Hahahah, awww :wub2: poor chitty :naughty:

I'm quite sure my cat wouldn't tolerate being put in a bird suit :roftl: ... but he offered me a bird last week :naughty:

Left it at my front door step :lmao:

and i also found :

1128371080647ey7vl9.jpg

looks like the eagle (or any big bird that it could be) is the officialness and the cat is MFCers :naughty: :naughty:

stairwaycatde3.jpg

68670646ma4.png

(my personal fav...)

and a lot more googling "stupid cats" in google images... no, i have nothing else to do (see the last cat for any questions)