Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's very likely Mika is finding some time to get familiar with the members of the URL he jointly owns.

I hope he finds healthy, good-natured humour in the Apples thread. :naughty:

Well then yogic flying comes in handy to spread the love. Looks like some of us Apples got missed.

It's very likely Mika is finding some time to get familiar with the members of the URL he jointly owns.

"Hello!" (to the three invisible guests lurking on this thread right now). :naughty: I can stalk right back.

Huh? Are you talking to me, Suze? Or do you know something I don't?

Does this mean our fabulous present won't be a surprise to him then? :tears:

"Hello!" (to the three invisible guests lurking on this thread right now). :naughty: I can stalk right back.

Yeah, well, I’m kind of stalking right now, not invisible though, but at the moment I just don’t have anything to say….:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, well, I’m kind of stalking right now, not invisible though, but at the moment I just don’t have anything to say….:blush-anim-cl:

Lord Sienna, I never have anything to say, but I just go right on ahead and say it anyway. :naughty:

That scares me.. I guess I'd better start behaving more appropriately..

Can someone here tell me how??

Stupid question huh? :doh:

Wasn't me :fisch:

Does this mean our fabulous present won't be a surprise to him then? :tears:

Spoil-sport :tears:

We better plan world domination in code from now on.

And hello to the 23 guests viewing user profiles and searching the member list. Bloody stalkers. The sooner we get that users section made private the better.

having a headache... for the 197458063th time in a row... won't be able to say rubbish tonight, can't watch the screen...

Aw that's bad. Hope you'll get well soon. Headaches suck! I know that only too well :thumbdown: .

I'm off for a walk now.

See you

This whole evening they're showing documentaries about the male penis :cheerful_h4h: I wonder what makes a young boy use a penis pump on national TV in primetime :king:

Maybe for the same reasons why a young girl would get breast enlargements.

Maybe for the same reasons why a young girl would get breast enlargements.

HEY! I did it because Im a spoiled little whore with no self esteem! :sneaky2:

No, seriously... His mom could be watching it! :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

How are you all doing? Enjoying the weekend?

I'm ok, but my 7yr old had a fever all night and threw up. Then she woke up to 3 little, red bumps. By the time I made her breakfast, we found 5 bumps.

She has the chicken pox. I just spent almost $40 on fever medication, oatmeal bath treatments, calamine lotion, and Aveeno anti-itch lotion. She's gonna be miserable in the next few days...:thumbdown: Hope your baby girl Amy is doing better.

having a headache... for the 197458063th time in a row... won't be able to say rubbish tonight, can't watch the screen...

Aww...sorry to hear about your headache Yappappop. I mean, er...Yoppappop. :naughty:

:blink:*gulp* interesting topics on this thread :naughty:

Not a topic, just a thought! People normally don't like to talk about these things.. Hmm. Maybe I've missed some important thing about being social?

I'm ok, but my 7yr old had a fever all night and threw up. Then she woke up to 3 little, red bumps. By the time I made her breakfast, we found 5 bumps.

She has the chicken pox. I just spent almost $40 on fever medication, oatmeal bath treatments, calamine lotion, and Aveeno anti-itch lotion. She's gonna be miserable in the next few days...:thumbdown: Hope your baby girl Amy is doing better.

Sorry to hear that!

Poor little thing, it’s a really unpleasant disease the itching and all.

I hope she’s going to feel better soon!:wink2:

She has the chicken pox. I just spent almost $40 on fever medication, oatmeal bath treatments, calamine lotion, and Aveeno anti-itch lotion. She's gonna be miserable in the next few days...:thumbdown:

Sorry to just pop into this thread randomly again, but... awwww, Suzy! So sorry to hear that, that sounds awful! I hope she gets well soon.

Aww...sorry to hear about your headache Yappappop. I mean, er...Yoppappop. :naughty:

Eeeeek! I remember having the chicken pox when I was little. I was unlucky enough to get them twice!!!!!! My mom freaked out cause you're only supposed to get them once, some how I ended up getting it twice:blink:

Suzy these poxy pictures are for you::thumb_yello:

Hope your daughter gets through this with the minimum of discomfort.

(Others view at your own risk...)

IMG_0335.jpg?t=1207482320

IMG_0340.jpg?t=1207482277

Omg! Thanks...I think.:shocked: Poor thing! Emily's isn't that bad (yet). She's only on her 2nd day.