Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, we are the nice ones, aren't we?:naughty:

Oh I do hope not!

Sorry to tell you I am going to go to bed early with a good book.

Jemma and I are supposed to be going to meet Jennie and Laura tomorrow to see the Vibrants in Putney.

I think I will probably go.

Where did all the apples go...this thread looks like it's been dead for a little bit

I wanted to post but all my internet windows closed at once and then the forum went down :thumbdown:

i'm gonna move to LA and start a new life. :sneaky2:

Great! Can I come? :newyear:

Yes, the MFC is a little boring right now!:cool:

Any ideas to stir things up?:wink2:

No sadly I don't. I had to find sth to do and now I'm less into MFC, does it happen to you? :blink:

Maybe making fun of the wait for officialness isn't really that funny anymore, is it?:boxed:

Btw, is it "wait" or "waiting" I'm supposed to say?

Yes, the MFC is a little boring right now!:cool:

Any ideas to stir things up?:wink2:

Are we allowed to do that? Or will we be told off? :wink2:

Give me 2 minutes. I'm making a new one that makes me chuckle a little.:naughty: I'll come back and post a link to the new thread.

*Goes off and makes new thread*

i'm gonna move to LA and start a new life. :sneaky2:

You missing Katy? Her video is so awesome. I love that scene where the Barbie pops up with her hands in the air. Makes me laugh every time.

Oh I do hope not!

Sorry to tell you I am going to go to bed early with a good book.

Jemma and I are supposed to be going to meet Jennie and Laura tomorrow to see the Vibrants in Putney.

I think I will probably go.

Oh you must go. Have fun!!

I like your thread ideas by the way. :naughty:

Good thing the April Fool's joke kept us amused for a couple of days. Would have been a brutal month otherwise.

You missing Katy? Her video is so awesome. I love that scene where the Barbie pops up with her hands in the air. Makes me laugh every time.

yes, me missing katy's shows AND her next video shoot where they asked for girls to be in it :sneaky2: :sneaky2: reminds me of another video shoot i missed :sneaky2:

yes, me missing katy's shows AND her next video shoot where they asked for girls to be in it :sneaky2: :sneaky2: reminds me of another video shoot i missed :sneaky2:

It's ok, I missed that video shoot too, being half way across the world! Man that'd be so cool being in a music video.

Guess what guys!?

I just found out I might get an intern in a small production company in Philadelphia and be the assistant director for a small independent film annnnnnnnnnnnd indie bands!!!:mf_lustslow:

It's ok, I missed that video shoot too, being half way across the world! Man that'd be so cool being in a music video.

Guess what guys!?

I just found out I might get an intern in a small production company in Philadelphia and be the assistant director for a small independent film annnnnnnnnnnnd indie bands!!!:mf_lustslow:

:yay: congrats !! hope you get it !! :yay:

Hi Apples!

I'm just popping in to say a short hello. As I see nothing interesting has happened over the last few days? I'm fully back in university life so I won't be that much online anymore (maybe). I hope you're all ok. Have a nice weekend everyone.

See you.

I just got a look at the summer concerts, why did he planned that many???!! :mad3:

I didn't know it was that bad : 3-4-5-8-10-12-14-16-18-19-21 in july :stretcher:

And he'll have to travel...Do you think he'll do the same in august. He might as well tour Australia.

I wonder when he's going to write the second album :blink:

I just got a look at the summer concerts, why did he planned that many???!! :mad3:

I didn't know it was that bad : 3-4-5-8-10-12-14-16-18-19-21 in july :stretcher:

And he'll have to travel...Do you think he'll do the same in august. He might as well tour Australia.

I wonder when he's going to write the second album :blink:

He doesn't have time to go to Australia or write the second album. He's going to be doing festivals and stuff as well as being ill!

Stop putting the pressure on him Pip! :mf_rosetinted:

hey enfa. why the **** did u close the girlfriend thread?:sneaky2:

i thought its just about time to bump it again!!:naughty:

u meany!!:thumbdown:

Actually, they won't open it again :cheerful_h4h:

Haeschen - sad that you're not a Potsdammer. Then I would have come to you... :das:

I came across this and thought it should be posted here :naughty:

brilliantbutcancelled.jpg

I wonder why :newyear:

Maybe it's a sign...

F*ck.. I Love it!! :roftl::roftl:

*steals it and makes a thread elsewhere for it to be used*

F*ck.. I Love it!! :roftl::roftl:

*steals it and makes a thread elsewhere for it to be used*

Don't worry we'll get plenty of occasions to post it this summer :newyear:

:yay: I'm up so early cause of those f*cking roadworks next to my appartment :blowup: