Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I'm having fun in the apple thread today! Seems like everyone's in the same mood as me... :naughty:

And that mood would be.....................mean? :naughty:

Gonna take a nap now. See you at 10pm Christine.

Sweet dreams everyone else! Or if we're in the "mean" mode guess I should wish you all scary nightmares. :naughty:

Thanks but what's happening at 10pm?

I think I had better go to bed now too its 15 past midnight and I get up at 6 don't ask me why.

And yesterday we even had a visit from Rodney, and Christine was suitably mean on that thread...:roftl:

I wasn't trying to be mean. Just letting her know that I remember her and perhaps she isn't as ignored as she thinks. We had a talk about her trying to snog Mika in PM at the time. :naughty:

That was funny, you apples are so good at being mean, in the nicest possible way.

And yesterday we even had a visit from Rodney, and Christine was suitably mean on that thread...:roftl:

Hehe, I saw that but didn't read the thread, I was resisting meanness at that time. :naughty:

Did you get it today? I really hope you get it soon

As for a camera I don't know, canon is good, I have a canon but sony is as good I think. You'd better watch different types and see the differences like the number of megapixel, the length of the zoom, the different "modes".

I hope it helps you :original:

PS : I found this great proverb : [/color]One apple a day keeps the doctor away do you know it?

Apparently eating 4 apples a week helps prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases.

No, still no letter :thumbdown: . I'll write them an email soon. If I only knew that I was refused than I could start looking for something else. The waiting drives me crazy. I wrote a mail to the university of Reading a few days ago and got a response yesterday where they told me that they have an Erasmus exchange programme with Bielefeld. Why the hell didn't I know that :blink: ? The organisation of my university so sucks!!! Anyway, I'm still patiently waiting. We have a national holiday today, so no mail...

I'm also still looking for a camera. I thought I had decided on one but now I'm not sure anymore :blink: . There are sooooo many. Terrible!

It looks as if you all had a lot of fun last night. I don't feel particularly mean lately. Just frustrated. I was out having a drink with a friend yesterday. And I tried to go shopping but only bought one shirt. Do you know this? When you really want to spend money you don't find anything nice and when you don't have any money at all you could buy whole shops? Does this also belong to Murphy's Laws? If not I think it should be added :sneaky2: .

No, still no letter :thumbdown: . I'll write them an email soon. If I only knew that I was refused than I could start looking for something else. The waiting drives me crazy. I wrote a mail to the university of Reading a few days ago and got a response yesterday where they told me that they have an Erasmus exchange programme with Bielefeld. Why the hell didn't I know that :blink: ? The organisation of my university so sucks!!! Anyway, I'm still patiently waiting. We have a national holiday today, so no mail...

I'm also still looking for a camera. I thought I had decided on one but now I'm not sure anymore :blink: . There are sooooo many. Terrible!

First of all - good luck with the letter!

And it is certainly not a bad idea at all to doublecheck - phone or email. In fact, it is highly recommended....(and yes, the bureaucracy within educational system is discouraging...:thumbdown:) !

P.S. same goes for internships and university xchange programs search - it is far more reliable to take initiative into own hands....unfortunately the university secretariat is not always "in the know" of some basic options and fellowships :thumbdown:

1760491048cfcf3bb467c446328c35d9c6ece25.gif

(...Smell like you mean it... :boxed:)

No!:shocked: Are you sure they haven't any feelings?!:tears:

btw fishes are my fav dishes so my loveallthecreatures part shall shut up:naughty:

But you gave me another idea..emo avvie! :D

15xx2xd.jpg

*waits to be kicked out the Apples thread*

Love the EMO avvie Greta!!!

You should do a "fangurl trying to pull down Mika's pants with Mika's face looking :shocked: shocked or scared" avvie.. :naughty::roftl:

And Hello Everyone.

The Aussies are still around. :thumb_yello:

And as bitter as ever.

No!:shocked: Are you sure they haven't any feelings?!

btw fishes are my fav dishes so my loveallthecreatures part shall shut up

But you gave me another idea..emo avvie! :D

15xx2xd.jpg

*waits to be kicked out the Apples thread*

looks like a "Wiz" ava to me...so I guess you wont be kicked out...

(Great-a climbing the Wiz Hat... :boxed:)

Love the EMO avvie Greta!!!

You should do a "fangurl trying to pull down Mika's pants with Mika's face looking :shocked: shocked or scared" avvie..

And Hello Everyone.

The Aussies are still around.

And as bitter as ever.

the facial expression in Christine's sig in other words...

That would look like he's enjoying it even though it tickles..

:roftl::

(dunno, if I'd ever encounter t h a t kind of "enjoyment" facial expression in RL! :puke:...he looks just ...ewwwwwwwwwwww)

we are all on drugs yaaaay:roftl:

anaesthetics to be precise :naughty: