Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When are you in France (traitor :sneaky2: )? I'm planning to take my sister to London so she is the guarantee that it will be an absolutely Mika-free trip :wink2: .

I saw her in that DVD. I don't know if she can be relied upon to eliminate any Mika involvement.

When are you in France (traitor :sneaky2: )? I'm planning to take my sister to London so she is the guarantee that it will be an absolutely Mika-free trip :wink2: .

Can't quite remember, but we are going to Paris and Arras. I have a feeling Jemma wants to go to hamsterjam too......

I saw her in that DVD. I don't know if she can be relied upon to eliminate any Mika involvement.

Oh yes she can :naughty: . She is one of the most anti-Mika beings I know. That's why her appearance on the DVD is so funny :naughty: .

Can't quite remember, but we are going to Paris and Arras. I have a feeling Jemma wants to go to hamsterjam too......

Is Hamsterjam the same as Hamtadam? I'll be there as well. Good place to be although I fear that we won't have a cancellation there :thumbdown: .

Oh yes she can :naughty: . She is one of the most anti-Mika beings I know. That's why her appearance on the DVD is so funny :naughty: .

Is Hamsterjam the same as Hamtadam? I'll be there as well. Good place to be although I fear that we won't have a cancellation there :thumbdown: .

No cancellation? :sneaky2: Mmm that might make me reconsider. :mf_rosetinted:

No cancellation? :sneaky2: Mmm that might make me reconsider. :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe we can arrange something that he has to cancel :sneaky2: . Like playing awful music on the plane so that his ear infection will appear again :naughty: . Its always so much more fun with a cancellation :wink2: .

Is this some kind op random thread? Just to post anything you want? :roftl:

Well you can post anything you want anywhere. But this is not a random thread, it is dedicated to the appleman and those who follow his doctrine.

Well you can post anything you want anywhere. But this is not a random thread, it is dedicated to the appleman and those who follow his doctrine.

Oh... I see... *Leaves thread* :blush-anim-cl:

Yo apples! The thread's been busier than the last time i was here. Question what happened to the account button at the top of the menu? Have I been gone that long that things are starting to disappear?