Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope. Looks like he was wearing purple pyjamas though or maybe purple MC Hammer pants. His belly came in handy too - for resting his guitar on as he played.

Another band member (Porl Thompson?) reminded me of Dorothy because he donned these for almost 3 hours:

e_dollredglit.jpg

"He" did??:roftl:

Very...erm...glam?

I know but we already had tickets for Paris and were thinking about going to another one. If we were going to another one, then I'd rather perhaps not such a busy one in terms of die hards. And we have seats for Paris, we won't be fighting to get to the front.

I know what you mean....it's not like I'm super excited at the thought of hundreds of us, but hey...He'd better do some proper gigs soon or we'll all go nuts:naughty:.

Good you have seats, as "some" frenchies said in feb that they will be camping overnight for Paris, so it will be a nightmare...

It would be nice if you came to Amsterdam though,hehe..

I will be in Amsterdam - thats the only one I can do

Which is good!! That you will be there, that is!

The front and engine took a good beating but thankfully no one was hurt. It's about time for a new car anyway.

Ouch @ the bike accident. That's why I'm afraid to ride in main roads on a bike, I stick areas where there are designated bike paths but unfortunately there aren't that many so I don't ride very often.

I think that ABBA are "marmite" everywhere not just in Sweden.

She must have meant that "SOME Frenchies will be there". :ap_rosetinted:

Sorry to hear about your crash, and good that you're ok!

I loooove Abba

Oops, yes, "some" was what I actually wanted to write, it just came out the wrong way:mf_rosetinted: (old fashioned moi).

we walked back to our parked car (which was only parked for an hour, in front of a church and a residential neighbourhood and noticed my passenger side window had something stuck in it. I thought it was a t-shirt or something thrown and was dreading to see broken glass...but instead, it was my denim bag. Somebody fished it out from the floor and stole my favourite leather bag and wallet which was hidden inside.

IMG_0769.jpg

(Yeah, so I happened to have a photo of it...)

The denim bag, where I hid my purse:

IMG_0200-1.jpg

Oh no Suzy, that's so crap!!! I'm sorry to hear.

On the positive side, you guys had a great time....I know that it doesn't mitigate the anger and disappointment, but ...what a shame.

I think that ABBA are "marmite" everywhere not just in Sweden. :naughty:

So are Bodies Without Organs, another Swedish group. I love

. :thumb_yello:

They sure are!:thumb_yello:

I love their music.:wub2:

This song was their contribution for the Eurovision song contest, but they didn’t get to first place in Sweden.

A girl named Charlotte Pirelli is going instead which I think is a big mistake!:blink:

Thank you

Yum!

I had a day on my own and they had The Ark's Hamburg concert on radio, which I blasted out loud!!! And then the possibility of a Mika blog the same day. Magic. :kaf:

Norway!!!

when was the ark in Hamburg??:shocked:

And why did nobody tell me????:thumbdown:

i cant believe that i missed it!!:boxed:

Jack hit a Mika lookalike in the head with a paintbrush?? :naughty:

Hah! Close enough.

I don't think it was that exciting, especially to the cross-Atlantic apples! After the Cure, we drove over to this venue, the Supermarket, and caught a free show by the Midway State. It was really fun, and a contrast to the Cure--one was a 3-hour show at this huge stadium, and one was an intimate, casual thing at a small venue, where everyone hung out afterwards.

Anyway, I got a souvenir for our resident #1 Midway States fan. It was funny though, when they found out I was from NY, they all kept asking if I'd flown all the way over to see them, and I kept to have dashing their hopes... :naughty: It was a show full of friends-and-family though, so the merch guy was like, "Oh wow, so are you a real fan?" :roftl:

But yeah, it was a good time. Except for Suzy's purse being stolen. :thumbdown:

--Jack

OMG then *someone's* going to be VERRRRRRY happy!!

Should I drop over to that thread?? Or not yet?:roftl:

What a night you have all had.

And Suzy now I get the :fro: Mika look-alike!!

There are msn bots, and google spiders too :wink2:

I noticed them too but wasn't them counted as Guests before?

Ouch @ the bike accident. That's why I'm afraid to ride in main roads on a bike, I stick areas where there are designated bike paths but unfortunately there aren't that many so I don't ride very often.

I don't do it either it's too scary. The last time i tried, a stupid car tried to overtake me but stayed near me and i found myself pushed against the parked car.

Now only ride in the wood.

Poor Suzy make_other_happy.gif

:fro: That's not a paintbrush, it's an afro with a comb stuck in it because you can't comb an afro. I should know. :ap_rosetinted:

I still don't get Suzy's clue, though. :blink:

Hah! Close enough.

I don't think it was that exciting, especially to the cross-Atlantic apples! After the Cure, we drove over to this venue, the Supermarket, and caught a free show by the Midway State. It was really fun, and a contrast to the Cure--one was a 3-hour show at this huge stadium, and one was an intimate, casual thing at a small venue, where everyone hung out afterwards.

Anyway, I got a souvenir for our resident #1 Midway States fan. It was funny though, when they found out I was from NY, they all kept asking if I'd flown all the way over to see them, and I kept to have dashing their hopes... :naughty: It was a show full of friends-and-family though, so the merch guy was like, "Oh wow, so are you a real fan?" :roftl:

But yeah, it was a good time. Except for Suzy's purse being stolen. :thumbdown:

--Jack

Glad that you all had a good time. :thumb_yello:

A nice biog, taken from MP3 Fiesta (Ukraine)

Pop magpie Mika's bright, kaleidoscopical music has drawn comparisons to everyone from Queen and Elton John to the Scissor Sisters and Rufus Wainwright. Born Michael Holbrook Penniman in Beirut to a Lebanese mother and American church Father, Mika and his parents stirred to Paris spell he was still a identical whitney Young child, and finally London by the time he was 9 days old. The frequent moves, incidents like his church Father beingness taken hostage at Kuwait's American Embassy, and bullying at schooling stirred whitney Young Mika to the point where he stopped-up talk and was taken out of school for captain Hicks months. At this point, music became Mika's lifeline, and he before long began courtly musical breeding, which included part lessons. Along with studies at the Royal College of Music, in his teens and early twenties Mika besides recorded with the Royal Opera House and created a doggerel for Orbit mastication gum. He dropped out of schooling to digest on his take on bolt down music, divine by freewheeling songwriters like Prince and Harry Nilsson. His debut single, Relax, Take It Easy, appeared in fall 2006, only it was its reexamination, Good will Kelly, that broke Mika in the U.K. Released in January 2007, the song hit act one on the singles graph thanks to heavy downloading, undermentioned in the footsteps of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy." Mika's full-length debut, Life story in Cartoon Motion, did precisely as considerably when it was released that February, and was topping the U.K. charts about the time it was released in the U.S. that March.

It was really that doggerel for Orbit mastication gum that started him on his road to success, wasn't it?:ap_rosetinted:

A nice biog, taken from MP3 Fiesta (Ukraine)

Pop magpie Mika's bright, kaleidoscopical music has drawn comparisons to everyone from Queen and Elton John to the Scissor Sisters and Rufus Wainwright. Born Michael Holbrook Penniman in Beirut to a Lebanese mother and American church Father, Mika and his parents stirred to Paris spell he was still a identical whitney Young child, and finally London by the time he was 9 days old. The frequent moves, incidents like his church Father beingness taken hostage at Kuwait's American Embassy, and bullying at schooling stirred whitney Young Mika to the point where he stopped-up talk and was taken out of school for captain Hicks months. At this point, music became Mika's lifeline, and he before long began courtly musical breeding, which included part lessons. Along with studies at the Royal College of Music, in his teens and early twenties Mika besides recorded with the Royal Opera House and created a doggerel for Orbit mastication gum. He dropped out of schooling to digest on his take on bolt down music, divine by freewheeling songwriters like Prince and Harry Nilsson. His debut single, Relax, Take It Easy, appeared in fall 2006, only it was its reexamination, Good will Kelly, that broke Mika in the U.K. Released in January 2007, the song hit act one on the singles graph thanks to heavy downloading, undermentioned in the footsteps of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy." Mika's full-length debut, Life story in Cartoon Motion, did precisely as considerably when it was released that February, and was topping the U.K. charts about the time it was released in the U.S. that March.

It was really that doggerel for Orbit mastication gum that started him on his road to success, wasn't it?:ap_rosetinted:

There are so many hilarious statements that I don't know where to start. His father was a priest? He's Whitney's identical twin? He lied about when he emigrated to London? He knows Hicks of Guantanomo Bay? He created a doggerel for Orbit mastication gum? He invented a genre called 'bolt down music'? His #1 single was really called 'Good will Kelly'? It's a veritable breeding house for rumours. :naughty:

:roftl: I love it!!

But if his church Father stirred him to Paris for a spell when he was just a whitney young child, how did he get to London by the time he was 9 days old? That's a lot of stirring for an infant.

And when his Father's beingness was taken hostage in Kuwait did his body remain in London?

There are so many hilarious statements that I don't know where to start. His father was a priest? He's Whitney's identical twin? He lied about when he emigrated to London? He knows Hicks of Guantanomo Bay? He created a doggerel for Orbit mastication gum? He invented a genre called 'bolt down music'? His #1 single was really called 'Good will Kelly'? It's a veritable breeding house for rumours. :naughty:

Let's get going. :naughty: At the very least some material for 'cliquey in jokes' that will piss the rest of the forum off. :naughty:

But if his church Father stirred him to Paris for a spell when he was just a whitney young child, how did he get to London by the time he was 9 days old? That's a lot of stirring for an infant.

:lmao:

So, is wizardliness genetic? :kaf:

See! I told you the kind and find wizard wasn't just a fabrication. :kaf:

:roftl:

Whatever was used to translate that, I would be very interested

to see what happened when you put some of the posts in this

forum through the same translator!!! :naughty:

They'd probably make more sense. :naughty:

He can talk all about his double-life in his album "Life Story In Cartoon Motion". :ap_rosetinted:

I especially like the term Pop Magpie

Magpies like to swoop young children and are known for having a rather annoying chirp.

And Pica Pica is the European Magpie.

It all makes sense now.

And when his Father's beingness was taken hostage in Kuwait did his body remain in London?

:lmfao: Explains why he can be so F.I.T.H. at times.. <<< Medical term. :naughty:

OMG that is too funny.:roftl: I thought it must have been one of Pam's blogs.:naughty:

the identical whitney young child....and the rest. Actually I think Good will Kelly could become a nice in joke.

Twatty the hint of the Afro (I am guessing) is that the other band mentioned earlier has a singer whose hair resembles a certain other person's hair...which sort of resembles a curly wig. With a paintbrush stuck in it.

Apples! I wish more of you were here right now too...Christine and Jack are both still sleeping in my house at this very moment. :original:

Yes, Blue Sky, :fro: = The Midway State. (My riddle is certainly not nearly as exciting as the blog Babspanky just found). It was awesome to finish watching The Cure after 2 and a half hours, then taking a chance in racing to another small-venue-gig to stalk the Midway State, only to get there just minutes before they start their FREE gig, and finding ourselves in the FRONT row, and really enjoying this NEW music! I think between Christine and I, we have seen all the opening acts of Mika at their own gigs except for Sara Bareilles and Royworld.

But OMG that blog babspanky found - :roftl::roftl: that's recockulously awesome! I'm surprised "Relax, Take It Easy" didn't turn into "Rest, Lazy Ass" !.