Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I everybody! Yesterday I had the worst experience of my life. I'm home alone while my parents hang out in Thailand. Doesn't sound bad ai? Well, it is. They left me with my 16 year old doggie, who was quite near death. Not sick, but just.. worn.. So, yesterday I had to make the hard descision to call the vet and have her put to sleep. I've never had to take so huge descisions before, I mean, live or die you know.

Most people don't understand what it's like to have a fourlegged sister - and some even think they're like fåckin' computers.. But you all know what I mean.

I know what you mean hun. A huge decision for you to make. But better it was made by someone who loved her. If she really was worn out, it was the last kind thing you could do for her. Heartbreaking, I know.

I only take comfort from knowing that I am kind to my pets and treat them well in their life, so they have a nice life, you know?

Big hugs to you.

I everybody! Yesterday I had the worst experience of my life. I'm home alone while my parents hang out in Thailand. Doesn't sound bad ai? Well, it is. They left me with my 16 year old doggie, who was quite near death. Not sick, but just.. worn.. So, yesterday I had to make the hard descision to call the vet and have her put to sleep. I've never had to take so huge descisions before, I mean, live or die you know.

Most people don't understand what it's like to have a fourlegged sister - and some even think they're like fåckin' computers.. But you all know what I mean.

I am sorry Enfa - what a tough thing to have to do - but you were

thinking of the dog, and what was best for her. You loved her, and were

there for her at the end - it hurts - but she was a lucky dog to have your

love and kindness. I have had to do that before and its so difficult - so

well done for being so brave.

Trust me, it couldn't wait. But at least she had me by her side :)

I'm so sorry EnFa!

To take that decision is the hardest thing you have to do.

You really get attaced to your pets and 16 years is a long time.

A long relationship.

I'm so sorry EnFa!

To take that decision is the hardest thing you have to do.

You really get attaced to your pets and 16 years is a long time.

A long relationship.

That must be nearly all EnFa's life if they had her since she was a puppy!

I'm so sorry. I totally can relate to the 'fourlegged sister' thought. Each time one of our cats died it broke my heart, but never was it me having to make that tough decision. You had the heart to do it for your dog, which I think was the greatest gift she could be given in the end. I'm sure it was probably the hardest thing you ever had to do and maybe also a bit of an 'end-of-childhood' moment. It also shows how much love you had for her, not only allowing her to go but even making it as easy as possible for her, not for you, though. I wish you didn't have to do it all by yourself, but I guess we need experiences like these, which make us go beyond ourselves, to see what we can do if we have to. And this makes us stronger. connie_45.gif

Enfa

I am so sorry to hear about your dog. What a tough decision to make on your own.

kitkat_deluxeapple.jpg

Kelzy there are many different flavours of Kit Kat in Japan. This is actually Apple flavour!

Some more:

kitkat_chocobanana-714473.jpg

kitkat_sakura-709184.jpg

kitkat_melon-789709.jpg

(And to give credit where it is due, there is a webpage all about these!

http://www.bradstephenson.com/labels/Kit%20Kat%20Spotlight.php )

And photos from Suzy?

I would love to see more photos of the Canadian gathering!

I would love to see more photos of the Canadian gathering!

Ask and ye shall receive! The trip in pictures...

2511298277_c570c03a52.jpg?v=0

2511298267_3be00445b4.jpg?v=0

2511298261_3bb0abf5c4.jpg?v=0

2511294753_d1e4b188f0.jpg?v=1211396310

This pic is Suzy's--I hope it's ok that I post it! I know that she has more...

2512120302_ac99f7943d.jpg?v=0

Some very enthusiastic Cure fans...

2512120284_14a60e6d62.jpg?v=0

--Jack

2511258127_e8fa6d2005.jpg?v=0

Another one of Suzy's, but she had better pics than I did... also, shhhh, my face:

2511258121_afc7013115.jpg?v=0

(I'm totally gonna delete this soon...)

2511258107_b8361f74a0.jpg?v=0

Suzy's husband is adorable. And really funny. :thumb_yello:

2511221583_ced02b8a4c.jpg?v=0

People I briefly hung out with who were not Suzy and Christine.

2511221503_c7bc6eb79f.jpg?v=0

2512047876_56026bbdc2.jpg?v=0

--Jack

Ok. So Jack's previous posts along with Blue Sky's, is denoted as prompting me to post the following:

Walking around town, after our vegan dinner.

IMG_0904.jpgIMG_0903.jpg

Enjoying the Midway State.

IMG_0941.jpgIMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

Christine and closetmikafan having a late night chat in my living room.

IMG_0962.jpg

Jack making salsa in my kitchen to go with the organic tortilla chips. This was after getting closet to drive her to the 24 hour grocery store to buy the ingredients.:naughty:

IMG_0960.jpg

Jack's last day :thumbdown:(but we continue to find apple references everywhere...)IMG_0970.jpgIMG_0971.jpg

Oh EnFa...so sorry about what you had to experience today with your beloved doggy. :huglove: I'm sure she's given you a lifetime of wonderful memories.

Oh. My. God.

Sara (sariflor) just had a chat with the WIZ a few hours ago.... :shocked:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1478406&postcount=33

Thank Goodness you told us or we might have missed it being in the Yelle thread!! Mika really is just so normal, eh:naughty::naughty: Did Sara get any pictures, I wonder?? Or she resisted because it was his private time?

And the pics are great, very homey, just as I imagined, an MFC night out chatting till all hours...

Is the Japanese-style lunchbox food to remind you of me??? No? I thought not.:bleh: Thanks for posting so many pics.

So these are the LICM shoes I was telling Christine and Jack all about. Yes, I bought them. They were a steal at $14. It's from the Joe Fresh clothing line that I wrote about in Jack's "I Recommend" thread.

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

Also bought this apple shirt from the same line - it was about $6 (sorry, I know it's wrinkled :blush-anim-cl: - I pulled it out of the hamper as I wore it for Jack and Christine to see the other day):

IMG_0983-2.jpg

EnFa, I'm sorry to hear about your darling doggy. :tears: *Big Hugs* It's so hard to let our beloved 4 legged friends move on to the next world..

Blue Sky :blink: Those kitkats!! Insane! I wish we got them here.. I just want to know how disgusting they taste!!

Jack, Suzy, Christine (and Closetmikafan if you're lurking.. )

I love the photos! Yes, very jealous indeed. I love meetups.

Jack, I love your hat! Christine you look really young and I want to steal your jacket.

And Suzy, well, Buns Hun.. :wub2:

Good to hear you all had a wonderful time. So when's the next one?? :wink2:

Gosh. I'm hardly ever up this late. Had a Tim's coffee at 7pm :shocked: and I've uploaded and posted more than I have in weeks. I should crash soon though...

--

erica-yawn-20030521.jpg

Oh Blue Sky, Kelzy - I'm still hoping and wishing for the day I have a meet-up with you gals in OZ... :wub2:

:wub2:

Or I'll just come to Canada ..

Maybe there's a bakery near you that sells Australian brides??