Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

:wub2:

Or I'll just come to Canada ..

Maybe there's a bakery near you that sells Australian brides??

Winter Olypmics are in Canada in 2010. If we could combine that with a Mika tour, I'd seriously think about going.. Get to visit my sister!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Winter Olypmics are in Canada in 2010. If we could combine that with a Mika tour, I'd seriously think about going.. Get to visit my sister!

I wouldn't want to go when the Olympics are on..

They've never really interested me and it would be way too busy for my liking. :boxed:

Although, I really enjoy watching the gymnastics..

Where abouts does your sister live? (roughly, you know :wink2: )

:wub2:

Or I'll just come to Canada ..

Maybe there's a bakery near you that sells Australian brides??

Naaah...unfortunately, we don't have bakeries where we can order Aussies or I would have placed my order for a couple of you a long time ago already...:naughty:

When Mika does his next North American tour, we're renting a bus and following him at each stop. You're invited.

e636101.jpg

I wouldn't want to go when the Olympics are on..

They've never really interested me and it would be way too busy for my liking. :boxed:

Although, I really enjoy watching the gymnastics..

Where abouts does your sister live? (roughly, you know :wink2: )

Vancouver Island

Naaah...unfortunately, we don't have bakeries where we can order Aussies or I would have placed my order for a couple of you a long time ago already...:naughty:

When Mika does his next North American tour, we're renting a bus and following him at each stop. You're invited.

e636101.jpg

Love the bus!

So these are the LICM shoes I was telling Christine and Jack all about. Yes, I bought them. They were a steal at $14. It's from the Joe Fresh clothing line that I wrote about in Jack's "I Recommend" thread.

IMG_0989.jpg

They're adorable! Here are the apple-things Suzy gifted me with, btw:

2513141100_a63808c68a.jpg

I wore that apple pendant almost every day I was there, and am still wearing the bracelet... I'm beginning to feel like we're some kind of sorority or secret apple society, with our own insignia and everything. :naughty: And chapters all over the world...

--Jack

I don't see any fruit in this :ap_rosetinted:

Oh and :poke:

They're adorable! Here are the apple-things Suzy gifted me with, btw:

I wore that apple pendant almost every day I was there, and am still wearing the bracelet... I'm beginning to feel like we're some kind of sorority or secret apple society, with our own insignia and everything. :naughty: And chapters all over the world...

--Jack

I love the bracelet :wub2:

Great pics Suzy, Jack and Christine, looks like you had some fun!:kaf:

And i love the bus Suzy, but i'm not sure you'll be incognito :ap_rosetinted:

That must be nearly all EnFa's life if they had her since she was a puppy!

Exactly! But thanks everyone, I knew you all loved pets :)

Looks like an awesome trip people!

I have a job! An I got to work together with this awesome guy.. Yay! = Money! So I can finally go to London and see PW, i mean Mika some day!

--Jack

We could even have our own tattoo :kaf:

appletattoo.jpg

Somehow I managed to skip a whole page of this thread, so I'd missed all the pics of the trip and I'd missed Suzy's reference to Sariflor talking to Mika. If I hadn't come on in the middle of the night and seen talk about it elsewhere i'm sure it would have been days yet until I caught up with it.:thumbdown:

I can't believe I missed all these pictures...

Suzy, I love your chair and sofa... can I ask where you found them?

Christine and closetmikafan having a late night chat in my living room.

IMG_0962.jpg

2512120302_ac99f7943d.jpg?v=0

Some very enthusiastic Cure fans...

These girls were hilarious...

Where's Christine? I haven't seen her for a while?

I like to think it's because she is advising Mika on how to set up the fan club perks? :ap_rosetinted:

I was wondering where she was too....hoping she was doing something nice and Mika-related!!:naughty:

Christine did take a couple days off work when Jack came to visit us, so maybe she's just catching up and taking a bit of a break right now.

I might be seeing her sometime this week again, because Carrie's (carrinevie) supposed to be in town, but I haven't confirmed if she's still planning to meet up with us.

:roftl: Oh dear.. This will lead to nowhere good..

I saw this and thought of the Apples

abracadabra.gif

Ha, that's great!

With the spread of internet into... everything, and the whole myspace culture, it's still just so bizarre to me how suddenly celebrities become a lot more like "real people," or "people you may know."

I don't know whether one simply wouldn't have known this about famous people before, or that thanks to myspace people who wouldn't have had a chance can now become famous, but this whole celebrities-sharing-our-various-non-super-mainstream-interests thing keeps freaking me out. I'm used to celebrities like, you know, most Hollywood stars, and pop singers like Jessica Simpson or Kelly Clarkson for instance, who are all very mainstream and wouldn't be into anime or Japanese otaku culture or various online-spread phenomena. I'm used to celebrities only being into the very general shared pop culture interests, something you'd easily see on tv or come across in the media, the stuff that the boring "everybody" likes. Not specific things, not the more niche things. But with people like Katy Perry rising to fame, and yet being such an avid videoblogger and myspacer, etc, suddenly "celebrities" instead of being distant become "just like any other girl you may know, who happens to sing and be famous." I mean, I'm sure people who really DO have very mainstream interests probably felt like that before "Ooooh, Sarah Jessica Parker watches "Desperate Housewives" and so do I!" (along with half of America) but it's new to me.

I'm not the only one who thinks this, I think--on this other social network site that I frequent, someone recently posted a thread on Katy Perry, asking "who the heck is this chick, and why does she seem like she should be posting here?"--ie, that she appears to be a lot like other people there in terms of interests/personality, but she's in the "celebrity" sphere.

--Jack

I think it's wonderful they are, despite fame, trying to stay on the normal person level or should I say, not creating a different level for themselves.. Does that make sense? hmmm. But there'll always be some obsessive type that will make it hard for them.

btw, You just also reminded me of Jessica Alba and her stare competition entry on Youtube..

And with Myspace and Youtube it feels like everyone can get their "15 minutes of fame" much easier now, sadly it's quite often undeserving. Perhaps it will bridge the distance between the misconception that celebrities are untouchable and perfect, and that the rest of the world are flawed and merely numbers..

I'm sorry if that's all crap talk! :roftl: