Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No this thing is out of the question. It's a massive festival in the blazing sun. It's where they held that SARS thing with half a million people. I want to see Katy Perry at the Mod Club, not Downsview Park.

I agree... sorry Suzy! I wouldn't touch Downsview Park with a 10-foot pole.

SARS??:blink:

Oh, SARSfest was massive - like it says - half a million people at one concert, with port-o-potties. Again, wouldn't have gone near there, but it was pretty cool to watch it on tv.

No, I think the Rolling Stones-AC/DC crowd would still throw bottles at him. :naughty:

True... LOL... poor JT. It was just the wrong mix of artists. You don't put JT on after AC/DC and expect a good reaction. It's like Diet Coke and Mentos.

Diet Coke and Mentos? Depends how you view that sort of success...

Lol that was brilliant in a dorky-misuse-of-science kind of way. i just bought my son a roll of mentos yesterday... I am SO not letting him see this!

Lol that was brilliant in a dorky-misuse-of-science kind of way. i just bought my son a roll of mentos yesterday... I am SO not letting him see this!

about 4 years ago, my son & his friends did the experiment. he came home all wet! they were also taking the dietcoke bottle with mentos and hitting the ground with it.. it just explodes! nasty nasty boys! :blink:

a quick youtube search for exploding diet coke/mentos experiemnts probably brings up thousands of those!! I saw one once where they threw the bottle on the ground and it exploded and flew over the house next door. That was funny.

Everytime I read Mentos I think of the Foo Fighters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfWzCPRPtg

Footos :naughty:

Deyr fahnee. :naughty:

about 4 years ago, my son & his friends did the experiment. he came home all wet! they were also taking the dietcoke bottle with mentos and hitting the ground with it.. it just explodes! nasty nasty boys! :blink:

My son keeps asking to do the same. You don't ask you parents permission to do that sort of thing! 'Coz I'd say "yes" and be accountable for any broken windows. :naughty:

a quick youtube search for exploding diet coke/mentos experiemnts probably brings up thousands of those!! I saw one once where they threw the bottle on the ground and it exploded and flew over the house next door. That was funny.

Exactly!

So I tried to find that pic that suzy put online, and stumbled across this website, not that anyone in here needs this but i thought this website was hilarious!

http://www.sarcasmsociety.com/

OOh, I have saved the link to read at my leisure. I am sure it will come in very handy for the times when our natural sarcasm flags a bit......:wink2:

It's really quiet these days :boxed: :boxed:

I've got sth for you :

defaultaspx.png

And this, but i don't remember where i found it (maybe here :naughty:)

250142zs5hlrlxbo.gif

You are what you eat.....

The kind and fine method to mastering the art of sarcasm...I like it!

Note for Twatty....in your sig, you are listed as Whiner #2. Who could possibly outdo you and be #1 in the kind and fine art of whining??:roftl::roftl:

I like it. Where can one acquire one? :naughty:

Have fun at work (if that's even possible).

Wish I could say I had one for you, or knew where I could get one, but it's a random picture I found on the internet.

So I tried to find that pic that suzy put online, and stumbled across this website, not that anyone in here needs this but i thought this website was hilarious!

It's really quiet these days :boxed: :boxed:

I've got sth for you :

defaultaspx.png

And this, but i don't remember where i found it (maybe here :naughty:)

250142zs5hlrlxbo.gif

Looks like I started something. I think the art of sarcasm is an acquired taste. If I think about the circle of people I interact with on a regular basis, their sarcasm can be interpreted as one of:

- an insult

- a grumpy complaint or whining, or

- an "I'm so above you" comment

Ha ha! The foundation of this Apple thread (post Appleman of course). :wink2:

defaultaspx.png

Brilliant. :bow:

And this, but i don't remember where i found it (maybe here)

250142zs5hlrlxbo.gif

Awww, that's both disturbing and adorable.

Note for Twatty....in your sig, you are listed as Whiner #2. Who could possibly outdo you and be #1 in the kind and fine art of whining??
The Kind and Fine Wizard himself.

Christine's correct, I have yet to have my whining immortalised in a DVD documentary so I'm still miles behind him. He also cannot be beaten in twatiness; I may be SuperTwat but the Big M has reserved the title of MegaTwat. :thumb_yello:

"There is nothing more beautiful than sarcasm. That is definitely an overstatement but it should balance the moronic comment which says that sarcasm is the lowest form of humor." The first thing I read and I already like this website. *goes back to read more* :naughty: