Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an exam on Monday and should really start studying for it so I'm going to disappear again. Slap me if you see me around. Ciao!

How do you slap someone through internet...? :shocked::naughty:

(Still, it's hard to tell you you should go off :fisch: )

Welcome back (again) Yop!

She does look like Kata!

I don't look like anyone famous either Jack. Maybe that's a good thing.

I've had a few comparisons made, but nothing that's convinced me.

Can I slap you anyway Twatty?

And this is how you slap her if she comes back: *msn slap* slap.gif

I have an exam on Monday and should really start studying for it so I'm going to disappear again. Slap me if you see me around. Ciao!

Oooohhh...permission to slap a SuperTwat... :das:

I am happy my beloved is back! I feel complete now. :wub2:

By the way, Kata (everyone's been coming back, eh?), I found an actress who reminds me of you!

81595553-thumb-450x767.jpg

220px-Elizabeth_Moss_LF.JPG

180px-ElisabethM_Grani_2306029_400_763.jpg

Still no famous person who looks like me, I think. :thumbdown:

--Jack

true true !! they do look alike !

I am happy my beloved is back! I feel complete now. :wub2:

By the way, Kata (everyone's been coming back, eh?), I found an actress who reminds me of you!

81595553-thumb-450x767.jpg

220px-Elizabeth_Moss_LF.JPG

180px-ElisabethM_Grani_2306029_400_763.jpg

Still no famous person who looks like me, I think. :thumbdown:

--Jack

I don't see it :blink:

I don't see it

Ha! You wouldn't. :naughty: I wonder now if there IS someone who looks like me and I'm just not seeing it.

Aside from this, looking like Zooey Deschanel seems to be popular these days. Of course we all know Katy Perry looks like her...

katytrl4.jpg

244.deschanel.zooey.100606.jpg

zooey.jpg

and then there's Anna Friel, though she's got more of a Zooey vibe than actual resemblance:

anna-friel_l.jpg

Emily Blunt supposedly looks like both of 'em too, though I don't really see it:

emily_blunt.jpg

And then there's this online chick:

15982.jpg

Crazy.

--Jack

:roftl::thumb_yello: Do you think it would make her go offline, though? :mf_rosetinted:

No, No, No!! She might protest, but secretly she loves it! :naughty:

Do it whenever you see her on here.

Time for me to go. Have a great day everyone. :bye:

arghh.. tooo tempting.. evilapples.gif

I think so. I think we all can be. It's all about balance and common courtesy though.

:roftl:Now we have our own evil smiley:naughty:

hahah! I know that feeling. Yes, it's hard not to say 'told you so'. Now, I just say, "well, we had discussed the possibility of them being that way".

I say 'i told you so' anyway :naughty:

he he he... guess what... i came back home and what ? i had internet !!

You're back!! :dance_man:

Can i slap you now? :naughty:slap.gif

Don't worry i'll slap her too anyway :naughty:

Or :poke:, i like poking ppl :roftl:

Okay! :naughty: I'll keep an eye on that :mf_rosetinted:

Byee! :)

Well Kata, at least you're getting compared to poeple who are okay! Sometimes people tell me I look like Parisa off of the real world, but I hope they think that just cause people here think a lot of Indian look alike. but she's persian

Ok. Feel like we need to bring our humour back in here. This is where it's appreciated. :bleh:

*Looks around for Kelzy who was looking to get harassed*

I don't bully, really. I know you enjoy slapping, but I did offer to give the paddywhacks before. :das:

I'll leave you with this before I go to work. :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=999078&postcount=1997

I think that it's in times like these that I realise a few things.

We're not cliquey. We try to blend in but there's so many that don't understand our well meant, although somewhat sinister humour, that in effect their lack of trying to understand it or lack of trying to ignore it is a type of reverse bullying.. forcing us to retreat to a safe corner of the universe..

haha, did that make sense? Where's someone who can phrase it better? :naughty:

:naughty: Lol, No!!

I'm claiming equality. I'm asking for tolerance and acceptance.

I don't like bullying because someone thinks it's alright to point out differences as much as I don't like it when someone plays the victim simply because they don't try to defend themselves.

But, if we went around getting upset about everything we didn't understand and then acting in an aggressive or passive manner about it, we'd get nowhere.. Actually we'd end up a nervous wreck. And what for?? Most the time we bring it onto ourselves..

I think that it's in times like these that I realise a few things.

We're not cliquey. We try to blend in but there's so many that don't understand our well meant, although somewhat sinister humour, that in effect their lack of trying to understand it or lack of trying to ignore it is a type of reverse bullying.. forcing us to retreat to a safe corner of the universe..

haha, did that make sense? Where's someone who can phrase it better? :naughty:

Are we claiming victimhood now? connie_31.gif

Well you can laugh (and I know you will) but there have been many times when I have felt this is the only place that I can say what I want and have felt like I have to retreat here, and I know I'm not the only one.

I can be cutting I don't deny it, but sometimes these anti-bullying threads have made me feel like I am a really bad person.

Then I have to eat chocolate.

Well you can laugh (and I know you will) but there have been many times when I have felt this is the only place that I can say what I want and have felt like I have to retreat here, and I know I'm not the only one.

I can be cutting I don't deny it, but sometimes these anti-bullying threads have made me feel like I am a really bad person.

I'm not laughing, (unless you're requesting it :naughty:)

I feel the same. I retreat to here or the Aussie thread. I bite my tongue alot on MFC. Most the time because I can predict someone will take it the wrong way. Thank God for MSN :roftl:

And Chocolate!!

I think we all have so different expectations of what to meet in a forum like this.

I can’t expect anything different from the real world, except from the crazy dancing around our boy of course!:naughty:

Some people fits together just fine, understand each others sense of humour and doesn’t feel threatened by a little misconception or things that are said and they don’t understand the full meaning of.

We can never have a place where every one is happy and satisfied but once in a while we have those optimists who make an effort to “straight things out.”:mf_rosetinted:

They are, in my opinion shooting way over the fence, there’s no way we will ever have a place filled with happiness, teddy bears and rainbows, thank god, I wouldn’t fit in!

A bad person, don’t be silly, you are like the salt of the world.:wub2:

Is that a known expression in English?

Chocolate, mmm, love it, can’t be any harm in eating chocolate!:wink2: