Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

Bah, Jordan is some minger who only made it cause she got MASSIVE breast implants, and then posed naked or seminaked....That's her "wonder":naughty: .

She's just totally irrelevant and not worth worrying about.

*EDIT: and Mika knows it, hence he avoided her at the awards show, haha!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really true? I can't see anybody going to newspapers about something as silly as a picture. The only problem is, i have no idea who she is, and i bet a lot of others don't know here either, but TONZ of people know who Mika is...

amazing, she must be a real beeotch then, no wonder Mika wouldn't want to get near her.

I 've also never heard of her, but in all honesty, MIKA doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would just be outright mean like that. If he did in fact refuse a pic, I'm sure she must have been VERY rude. Or the more likely situation: it was awkward, MIKA didn't hear her ask or got distracted by something more important and she took it personally that for once a man wasn't hypnotized by her looks.

gosh I hate it..she managed to achieve sorta nasty popularity among us..let's kill the thread

yes! i'll stop now. die thread, die.:thumb_yello:

I 've also never heard of her, but in all honesty, MIKA doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would just be outright mean like that. If he did in fact refuse a pic, I'm sure she must have been VERY rude. Or the more likely situation: it was awkward, MIKA didn't hear her ask or got distracted by something more important and she took it personally that for once a man wasn't hypnotized by her looks.

oh i know mika wouldn't be mean without a reason:blush-anim-cl: , i was just joking around a bit because honestly, this girl is a bit hard to believe lol.

i mean, bitch, please. lol

:naughty:

I don't think that Mika is the only one. Many men think that she's a nasty piece of work:naughty:There are prettier ones out there who flash as much flesh as her, so hey!

She's just cheap and tacky.

oh i know mika wouldn't be mean without a reason:blush-anim-cl: , i was just joking around a bit because honestly, this girl is a bit hard to believe lol.

i mean, bitch, please. lol

:naughty:

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:roftl:

Is this another April Fool's joke?:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I've never heard of this woman, but look at all the publicity and advertisement Mika is getting from that website!

"SEE VIDEO of Jordan and Peter Andre present Mika with Best UK Male Artist at the Capital Awards... "

"SEE VIDEO of Mika backstage at the Capital Awards in London… "

"SEE VIDEO of Mika's single Grace Kelly… "

Nice.:thumb_yello:

I'm thinking that she's bothered by him not being hypnotised by something else.LOL!

I love how a big percentage of people here have not heard of her, and know of Mika. I think maybe she has a problem with how popular he is, and she isn't. Tut tut tut, act your age not your shoe size young lady.

Glamour model says the singer snubbed her at Capital Awards

Jordan has branded Mika a one-hit wonder who won't be around next year.

The glamour model, 29, was outraged when Mika, 24, refused to pose for pictures with her after winning Best UK Male and Best UK Album at the 2008 Capital Awards last month.

'When anyone gets an award they have their picture taken with who's presented it to them but he wasn't having it and walked off,' she fumes in her OK! diary.

'Mika my f**king ass – who is he anyway? Will he be around in another year? One-hit wonder.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/SEE_VIDEO_Jordan_Mika_my_fking_ass__hes_a_onehit_wonder_article_224722.html

lol sorry for the title...:naughty:

She's married to Peter Andre for goodness' sake, she has NO right to talk about one hit wonders. :lmfao:

One wh°re wonder:rolleyes:

She is probably cheesed off that there IS a man out there who is

NOT under the spell (or shadow!!) of her breasts!!! :naughty:

She has two large "hits"!! :wink2:

one-hit wonder? Well she's a non-hit wonder.

Oh wait, she's no wonder.

You ladies are on a roll. Bitchay. :lmfao:

Someone is just blatantly annoyed that a man doesnt like a bimbo who's brain is about as real as her boobs...

He must be gay to not find that attractive

Definitely. :mf_rosetinted:

who is that?

An Aussie has-been singer. You can read more about him over here... but I wouldn't even bother. :naughty:

An Aussie has-been singer. You can read more about him over here... but I wouldn't even bother. :naughty:

Has been? What do you mean? The (honestly!) played his *cough* hit *cough* Mysterious Girl on the radio yesterday. I was like WTF? (but sadly sang along....)

Yes - Katie Price!! :thumb_yello:

She is probably cheesed off that there IS a man out there who is

NOT under the spell (or shadow!!) of her breasts!!! :naughty:

:naughty::naughty::naughty: I thought that too, she probs fancies him like crazy (she MUST have done if she had GK on her profile thing last year..yeah defo had the hots for him) who wouldn't.:wub2:

Stupid Bitch!!!

If she had one tenth (even thats too much) of his talent, she wouldn't be where she is today!!! (nowhere!)

Stupid Bitch!!!!

:naughty::naughty:you said that twice in the same sentence...you MUST be angry at her lol.

Heh hey, that was me, that was!

I really cannot stick Jordan, not really a big fan of page 3 "models", so I really don't have time for anything she has to say. She is a bit too mouthy for my liking, she's a bit of a bully in my opinion. I do feel for her as regards her little boy, who is blind, but when she starts talking, she juxt irritates me again.

And calling Mika a one hit wonder, this coming from the woman who murdered a perfectly good Disney song, with her husband, who equally irritates me!

When she has one of the biggest selling singles and albums in the world, when she can come away from the world music awards with 4 awards, then maybe she can talk, 'til then Ms Price, keep it shut

Rant over.

OMG yes I forgot about that HOW DARE SHE, how has she got the b*lls..well actually I think she DOES have some if you ask me :naughty: