Festival Internacional de Benicassim (FIB) (Castellón, Spain)

Queenie

Edit: seems that tonight's AND tomorrow's gigs start at 3am. Better have a loooong siesta Mika and the band!!

Don't know about tonight, but I've got about 5 numbers for tomorrow night!

:dance_man:

If there are only two there, they may not be the "reports" kind

of folk - so maybe we just have to rely on Blue Sky and her google

power!!! :thumb_yello:

:bow:BLUESKY

:naughty:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be "out" but when does the gig start? 3am??

No, that's tomorrow's gig, well, technically that's on Sunday because it's at 3 in the morning.

Don't worry, I don't tink you'll miss anything today :wink2:

No, that's tomorrow's gig, well, technically that's on Sunday because it's at 3 in the morning.

Don't worry, I don't tink you'll miss anything today :wink2:

BS said they are both at 3:00 am:blink:

Hmmm, no Mika photos yet from the festival website. Their Mika promo was interesting....."Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili, a.k.a. Mika"

"He claims to be an admirer, in equal parts, of Wagner, Freddie Mercury, Serge Gainsbourg and Prince, from whom he has borrowed certain features in creating his own dramatic personal flair, which makes his music a thrilling celebration.

Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili, a.k.a. Mika, has quickly climbed to the top, and his pop music has reached out and enveloped his audiences, taking them to a place from whence there is no returning.

“Life in Cartoon Motion” (2007) has enough brilliant and inspired moments on it to win over anyone who has had the luck to drink from this potent musical cocktail. Some of its highlights are songs like “Grace Kelly”, “Relax, Take It Easy”, “Lollipop”, “Billy Brown” and “Happy Ending” – all emphatic examples of the outrageous pop Mika will be bringing to the Festival, and with which he has conquered the hearts of a vast legion of fans."

http://fiberfib.com/en/artist/mika-en/

So, which one of you has been drinking from the potent cocktail? :naughty:

He did take us to a place where there is no returning (the MFC??) giggle

Hmmm, no Mika photos yet from the festival website. Their Mika promo was interesting....."Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili, a.k.a. Mika"

"He claims to be an admirer, in equal parts, of Wagner, Freddie Mercury, Serge Gainsbourg and Prince, from whom he has borrowed certain features in creating his own dramatic personal flair, which makes his music a thrilling celebration.

Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili, a.k.a. Mika, has quickly climbed to the top, and his pop music has reached out and enveloped his audiences, taking them to a place from whence there is no returning.

“Life in Cartoon Motion” (2007) has enough brilliant and inspired moments on it to win over anyone who has had the luck to drink from this potent musical cocktail. Some of its highlights are songs like “Grace Kelly”, “Relax, Take It Easy”, “Lollipop”, “Billy Brown” and “Happy Ending” – all emphatic examples of the outrageous pop Mika will be bringing to the Festival, and with which he has conquered the hearts of a vast legion of fans."

There was even a facebook page for Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili for a while after this....!!

No pics, vids...nothing round yet. I wonder if the NME video blogs from Benicassim on youtube will have one by Mika...maybe not huh... they have a few by other artists on youtube...

Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili, huh? This is so wicked, it might even be true :wink2:, I just wonder where the precious middle names F*cking and Cupcake went :wub2:

If there are only two there, they may not be the "reports" kind

of folk - so maybe we just have to rely on Blue Sky and her google

power!!! :thumb_yello:

Oh wendy I didn't see this before...thanks for having faith in my googling skills...I do the day time (my time) and if Dani or Mari come back on they do my "night-shift"

-sigh- :emot-sad:

*cough*

I hope the sigh was not in response to the comment on my google skills.:mf_rosetinted:

C'mon, I just found us a GREAT photo. By a professional photographer!! Pity he only uploaded one picture.:blink:

Made a thread for reports. Just in case any come in. Eventually there should be good footage, last year's gig has plenty so we just might need to wait a month or two:naughty:

Reports here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15992