Festival Internacional de Benicassim (FIB) (Castellón, Spain)

Queenie

Sooo..we have a previous thread about the gig in Madrid (you can find the link here ---> http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13625) but Mika is playing in the festival too in Benicassim, Castellón. The chosen day is July 18

This is the poster

fib08-cartel.jpg

Official page: http://www.fiberfib.com/

Prices:

4 Days Ticket: 170€

1 DayTicket: Coming soon!! (check http://tickets.fiberfib.com for upcoming info)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm, my first option is not going because i don´t like the mood of the festival itself and it´s gonna be complicated (the way to go, etc). I prefer to go to Madrid fresh like a leaf instead of going to both...

You´ll choose wisely then! :naughty:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

Hi gals!!! I agree with Ana: I'd rather go to the gig from my house (wow, I won't believe it, I'll be clean and pretty for once, Mika won't recognize me if he sees me!!!!) and I never liked FIB, so Madrid is best. Still...

I know what u mean.....

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Babs!! I think they're already released, but check it in the official web at the top of this event:wink2:Are youcoming to Madrid as well?

Well we went to Jemma's party last night and Rose and Sarahlou were trying to persuade us......one thing is it's a friday and saturday, so that's good if you have to travel and don't want to use up too much annual leave......and apart from these festivals, there are no other Mika gigs on the horizon....

Are you going?

Well we went to Jemma's party last night and Rose and Sarahlou were trying to persuade us......one thing is it's a friday and saturday, so that's good if you have to travel and don't want to use up too much annual leave......and apart from these festivals, there are no other Mika gigs on the horizon....

Are you going?

I'm only going to the Madrid part, Benicassim is a bit too far from here, and I want to be fresh for that gig. After all, he's coming back to my city, if he sees me all fresh and clean he won't recognize me!:roftl:

I'm only going to the Madrid part, Benicassim is a bit too far from here, and I want to be fresh for that gig. After all, he's coming back to my city, if he sees me all fresh and clean he won't recognize me!:roftl:

:naughty:

so i knew you everywhere in Europe when you was dry, dirty and ugly :shocked:

:roftl:

are you sure you will be fresh and clean? after queuing in a summer evening with a mess of unclean italians fans? :naughty:

:naughty:

so i knew you everywhere in Europe when you was dry, dirty and ugly :shocked:

:roftl:

are you sure you will be fresh and clean? after queuing in a summer evening with a mess of unclean italians fans? :naughty:

Hahahahahahaha, Alle, you are always soooo kind! Well, I wasn't that clean and fresh and beautiful, but hey, if you guys didn't think so, then I'm soooo flattered:blush-anim-cl:

And no, I'm not that sure I'll be that fresh and clean after queuing for hours in hot Madrid with you, Italian, Spanish and Irish mad fans:roftl::roftl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
so, so few of us going to this..? :blink:

by us I meant mfc'ers o.c. caue I won't be there :bleh:

Yes, it seems a pity... Is Lauren still going? she hasn't been around

much at all lately... :blink:

dcdeb