HHHey

Hello everyone. So i'm new here to MFC so i thought i'd introduce myself. Or, rather, my bff LadyGodiva thought that she would make me introduce myself lol. Hokay so lets start with the basics: i'm awesome, have red hair, am the whitest person you will ever see (unless you cross paths with an albino... however i think i could even give them a run for there money lol, no i hope not. but i am the butt of many pale jokes...), live in michigan (love the bipolar weather lately eh? i mean jeeze, snow im spring? WOW), play volleyball (which is the <substitute word> crap, like seriously) and tennis (although i'm bad at it, but hey, fun stuff right?) and ping pong (okay this one's not so legit but the game is pretty much awesome), really like math (archatecture, algebra, logic, fun stuff like that), love reading (twilight anyone? ah edward cullen... no match for MIKA though :P), am in band (percussion rocks. so does drumline. and tenors on drumline.), like to sing (jazz mostly with the jazz band (what? with the jazz band? no way. like really, no way) but i do lots of other stuff too (lol like singing along with mika)). WOW that was a really long sentance, <ahem> paragraph. Well, did I leave anything out? whatever, message me if you would like to!

Glad to be here :)

~Lady Hershey/Revere (that's really like a mockery of my bff's name, Lady Godiva, just cause I was on the phone with her at the time... lol)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome!! I'm new myself and I liked your presentation. Physically I'm the complete opposite of you! dark brown hair and tanned skin (well, i mean, i'm what in Mexico we say is 'morena' but I've got no idea how to say this in english, don't even know if there's a word for it). Anyway, have fun!

Amber, you're slightly obnoxious. *cough LADYWTF!!!!???*

But i'll forgive you for now because you joined. But you have to make me cookies and allow me to brag that i'm on break NOW and you have till the end of the week.:biggrin2::tongue2::huglove:

haha

hope you don't become as addicted as i am.....oh wait, yes i do lol.

welcome!! I'm new myself and I liked your presentation. Physically I'm the complete opposite of you! dark brown hair and tanned skin (well, i mean, i'm what in Mexico we say is 'morena' but I've got no idea how to say this in english, don't even know if there's a word for it). Anyway, have fun!

morena! yay for spanish class, i guess you do learn things. yes, there isn't really a translation, just dark skin, dark hair Ebo es pelliroja (i got that right, yeah?)