The Gerard Butler thread

IngievV

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask WHY you didn't invite me here? xD LOL I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this man!! probably cuz he's Scottish and got nice arse xD lol just like Martin xD :lmfao:

6t1nrl0.jpg

Martin wears furry suits, Gerard eats teddybear! 82xal94.jpg:roftl:

6t1nrl0.jpg

82xal94.jpghe doesn't wear furry suits, he eat teddybear! :roftl:

mwahahaha about that Teddy... it was before the Jay Lenno show and the girls were waiting for him with that bear cuz it was to be a item for an ebay auction for the breast cancer and they wanted Gerard to make a pic with it and he just asked "What should I do with it" they say that hold it and they will make a pic and then he just bites his head xD he was soooo funny... there is vid at YT ;)

this is the short version of that meeting ;)

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=4osAIiHmUIc&feature=related

mwahahaha about that Teddy... it was before the Jay Lenno show and the girls were waiting for him with that bear cuz it was to be a item for an ebay auction for the breast cancer and they wanted Gerard to make a pic with it and he just asked "What should I do with it" they say that hold it and they will make a pic and then he just bites his head xD he was soooo funny... there is vid at YT ;)

this is the short version of that meeting ;)

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=4osAIiHmUIc&feature=related

:lmfao:I didn't know the story!

Gerard's so rude!:sneaky2::roftl:

I had the hugest, girliest crush on him around the Phantom time. God, I loved him.

Gerard has this reputation of kissing a lot of his fans, and I met this girl online who was seventeen at the time, and she asked him to be her first kiss at a signing and he kissed her. I was so jealous, and absolutely determined for him to be mine as well. Too bad someone else got to me first. :lmfao::lmfao: I was begging my parents to take me to some sort of late night show where he was appearing, but of course it didn't happen.

I had the hugest, girliest crush on him around the Phantom time. God, I loved him.

Gerard has this reputation of kissing a lot of his fans, and I met this girl online who was seventeen at the time, and she asked him to be her first kiss at a signing and he kissed her. I was so jealous, and absolutely determined for him to be mine as well. Too bad someone else got to me first. :lmfao::lmfao: I was begging my parents to take me to some sort of late night show where he was appearing, but of course it didn't happen.

Awww a youth trauma:wub2:

gerardbutlerint_435.jpg

psi_l.jpg

I ask WHY you didn't invite me here? xD LOL I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this man!! probably cuz he's Scottish and got nice arse xD lol just like Martin xD :lmfao:

I thought that if you'd smell his name, you'd know where to be:naughty:

I thought that if you'd smell his name, you'd know where to be

haha you thought right:wink2: aaaa you know me so well :naughty:

if you check my myspace page I've got some sites connected to Gerry or his work and at my top friends I've got this one, and one day I wrote sth at the comment section and I've got the answer that Gerry is reading the page so he might answer my question :wink2: I was so shocked! :roftl::wub2:

why Scotts are soooooo sexy? anyone? It's third Scottish man I've met in my life which is so damn sexy, handsome, funny and nice.....:wub2: what's whith those guys?:thumb_yello:

awww I was crying like a baby at that movie... KamIva may assure you on that one :wub2::roftl:

Me too haha I went to see it when I was in London in January and me and my friends cried during pretty much the whole movie :roftl: but we also laughed trough the tears when she asked him 'Do all Irishmen sing?' and he answers 'Only the really well hung ones' because we know an Irish singer who's always bragging about his manly parts :naughty:

Me too haha I went to see it when I was in London in January and me and my friends cried during pretty much the whole movie :roftl: but we also laughed trough the tears when she asked him 'Do all Irishmen sing?' and he answers 'Only the really well hung ones' because we know an Irish singer who's always bragging about his manly parts :naughty:

HAHAH me too!! I was crying then I was laughing and so on...:roftl: it was great :wub2:

haha you thought right:wink2: aaaa you know me so well :naughty:

if you check my myspace page I've got some sites connected to Gerry or his work and at my top friends I've got this one, and one day I wrote sth at the comment section and I've got the answer that Gerry is reading the page so he might answer my question :wink2: I was so shocked!

why Scotts are soooooo sexy? anyone? It's third Scottish man I've met in my life which is so damn sexy, handsome, funny and nice..... what's whith those guys?

You mean Gerardbutler.net?:naughty:

Oh my gosh, i just went to the city and bought 2 Gerry dvd's:naughty: I couldn't resist, I'm eeeeviiil:blink:

And I agree. Scottish men aare haaaaaaaaaaaaaawt:naughty:

I laughed and cried so hard! It was so sad but some moments were so funny! When she throws the shoe to his head as an example:roftl:

I can't wait 'til it's out on dvd!