• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

You had this idea of creating a thread of dreamers while talking at me. lol :P

As i told you i'm a big dreamer. lol

I don't know, if i had to pay for how much i dream i would be in debt all my life . lol

i have many dreams.. ;)

:D

Hey!

You had this idea of creating a thread of dreamers while talking at me. lol :P

As i told you i'm a big dreamer. lol

I don't know, if i had to pay for how much i dream i would be in debt all my life . lol

i have many dreams.. ;) :D

yes me too!! :lol3:

oooo add me. i'm good at this...!

My Dreams are...

-To meet mika and give him some presents!

-To move to London/Paris

-To become either a famous musician/songwriter

-and/or a famous artist/photographer

-to change someone's life...

-to travel the world

-write a famous book

hmmm i could go on for days, but i'll thik of some more tomro. i need to go to bed and dream up some more!

:sleep_1: oooo add me. i'm good at this...!

My Dreams are...

-To meet mika and give him some presents!

-To move to London/Paris

-To become either a famous musician/songwriter

-and/or a famous artist/photographer

-to change someone's life...

-to travel the world

-write a famous book

hmmm i could go on for days, but i'll thik of some more tomro. i need to go to bed and dream up some more!

PICK ME!

ADD ME!

ME ME MEE!

I TOTALLY BELONG HERE!

i have found my reason in life...:blush-anim-cl:

one of the many dreams i have in my head is....

to some how contact mika...i just want to cross his mind for a second and that will be enough to make me smile and improve my life by far....

as well as just listing our dreams here..we should do everything in our power to help eachother complete them..if anyone has connections or anything at all...y'know?....then not only will dreams be listed...they can be reality....

lets not let this thread go to waste :thumb_yello:

awwww ...

my dreams are pretty boring to all yours LOL !

Mine are just basic , i would love a little girl , to be married and have an amazing day (and dress :naughty:) and nicely settled in the future with a family :thumb_yello: I also actually dreamt lastnight , that i would have lots of money in my career :) ... i hope so ! LOL

My second and other choices are of course to be invited to mika's for tea and win the lottery etc :fisch::naughty:

awwww ...

my dreams are pretty boring to all yours LOL !

Mine are just basic , i would love a little girl , to be married and have an amazing day (and dress) and nicely settled in the future with a family I also actually dreamt lastnight , that i would have lots of money in my career :) ... i hope so ! LOL

My second and other choices are of course to be invited to mika's for tea and win the lottery etc

that isn't boring! I haven't even thought of being invited MIKA's for tea! that is a great dream!! :thumb_yello:

oooh, i have many dreams.....i want to meet mika and take him shopping and buy him a pizza!!!! - haha, that would be soo cool.....

please add me.....:

ohh! yeah! I want to go shopping with MIKA too!!! cool!

( I could finally figure out where he shops along the way!! :lol3: )

PICK ME!

ADD ME!

ME ME MEE!

I TOTALLY BELONG HERE!

i have found my reason in life...

one of the many dreams i have in my head is....

to some how contact mika...i just want to cross his mind for a second and that will be enough to make me smile and improve my life by far....

as well as just listing our dreams here..we should do everything in our power to help eachother complete them..if anyone has connections or anything at all...y'know?....then not only will dreams be listed...they can be reality....

lets not let this thread go to waste :thumb_yello:

yes, we should all help each other! good ideas! lets keep the thread alive!

:):cheerful_h4h::original:

oh, and you are all added!!

I don't want to see on concerts, I want to really know the person. not just through music. And I've got plans. hahaha. I'm trying to get really skilled at the piano or something. If I'll be a superb musician we can meet up :D

Another dream is to become a doctor... help people. And I want to bee part in the process of solving in the middle east. I want everyone I know to live forever and I want to become a highly skilled rider.

If you reach for the stars, you might get to the leavs...

i also just don't want to meet mika for a few seconds while he signs an autograph while thousands of other girls all look the same as me come up to him in the same manner. i'd wanna be like perez hilton or adele where he actually hangs out with them and is friends with him...i'll be a famous musician...i think i already said that as one of my dreams earlier...oh well...

i also just don't want to meet mika for a few seconds while he signs an autograph while thousands of other girls all look the same as me come up to him in the same manner. i'd wanna be like perez hilton or adele where he actually hangs out with them and is friends with him...i'll be a famous musician...i think i already said that as one of my dreams earlier...oh well...

this would be a good idea, then you would as said get to hang out wiht him and be his friend.....and go to all the latest parties etc etc etc.......

also find out the latest goss!!! - well be like MFCers undercover!!!!

]i also just don't want to meet mika for a few seconds while he signs an autograph while thousands of other girls all look the same as me come up to him in the same manner. i'd wanna be like perez hilton or adele where he actually hangs out with them and is friends with him[/b]...i'll be a famous musician...i think i already said that as one of my dreams earlier...oh well...

yeah me too! I would love to meet up with him and talk or go to the zoo ! or go shopping or go draw cartoons or something really fun! :thumb_yello: