DREAMERS thread!

England

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks....its actually quite good, because i have found out that where i am going on holiday this year is actually his home town...:roftl::thumb_yello:

lol haha was that planned? if not then thats sooo cool!

bright yellow skinny jeans...:roftl:

hahaha sounds like fun! but im doing homework research:thumbdown:

hows my dreamers?? :naughty:

hihi! ive been doing some yellow skinnie research......i deffintly think we should get a box together....send him variety....anyone??!!???:roftl: im so in....alone...:thumbdown: join me??

lets do this... :mf_rosetinted:

hows my dreamers?? :naughty:

hihi! ive been doing some yellow skinnie research......i deffintly think we should get a box together....send him variety....anyone??!!???:roftl: im so in....alone...:thumbdown: join me??

lets do this... :mf_rosetinted:

Hello! I just found one of my dreams!! today I found bright red jeans!

oh cool, send MIKA a box of all DREAMS from everyone on this thread! that would be cool! I will join you! :thumb_yello: How should we do this??

not quite sure yet.....BUT i will figure it out!! :thumb_yello:

i think it will be verrrry nifty.....

ill get a whole lot of unigue stuff to decorate it with....and we will put dreams and gifts inside! ill keep plannin....give me some time :blush-anim-cl:

not quite sure yet.....BUT i will figure it out!! :thumb_yello:

i think it will be verrrry nifty.....

ill get a whole lot of unigue stuff to decorate it with....and we will put dreams and gifts inside! ill keep plannin....give me some time :blush-anim-cl:

ok great!! also, let me know how I can help!! I think this is a great idea! :thumb_yello:

great!

i think this is fantastic and im glad to finaly be involved and have ppl involed.....no one will be left out.

your ideas are how you can help.

brainstorm anything and everything right here and ill start going through this and sorting things out. ill make sure everyone is somewhat satisfied. no ones alone. and ill swear...i am VERY laid back when it comes to uniqueness and thoughts/emotions. no idea is stupid threw my eyes :thumb_yello:

great!

i think this is fantastic and im glad to finaly be involved and have ppl involed.....no one will be left out.

your ideas are how you can help.

brainstorm anything and everything right here and ill start going through this and sorting things out. ill make sure everyone is somewhat satisfied. no ones alone. and ill swear...i am VERY laid back when it comes to uniqueness and thoughts/emotions. no idea is stupid threw my eyes :thumb_yello:

ok great!!

so what were you thinking again? maybe like a cool box or something, with pieces of our Dreams inside, sent off to MIKA? please share! :cheerful_h4h: can't wait to get started!!

ok great!!

so what were you thinking again? maybe like a cool box or something, with pieces of our Dreams inside, sent off to MIKA? please share! :cheerful_h4h: can't wait to get started!!

do you mean like letters of our dreams or pictures or...ohhh i can make a really cool mika pillow...out of this fabric...

okay in the link it show strips of diff fabric i have the second from the left..(sorry idk how to upload pics or else i would post a pic of the mika pillows i've made!) and with that i could make one that said DREAM...sorry it's sooo confusing maybe i'm just babbling on and on...:naughty:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60098131

no no no go right ahead!

ANYTHING GOES.

you are free to express w/e in this box. it is a w/e box. letters, pictures, gifts, etc....skinnie jeans lol....its for us and mika. to bring us closer and to feel cumfy and express. just tell me your thoughts and we will deffinitly put somthin brilliant together!

(if i dont reply for a while im in bed:naughty: so ill write tomorrow)

give it to me. im ready. whos got ideas?dreams?imagination? anyone??!!

i thought so....

let me hear it!