DREAMERS thread!

England

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello DREAMERS!! here are some ideas I thought up , please tell me what you think!

1)

.. sorry if this sounds like another project....

so whoever starts with the cool decorated DREAMER box, ( I am not sure yet , we have to talk about it..:thumb_yello: ) will put part of their dream ( could be written , drawn , an actuall object , a video or anything you want.. ) inside the box and send along to the next person on the list , and then maybe after all of our DREAMS are inside we could send off to MIKA at concert . If we do send off to MIKA we could all write up a letter ( if you want to ) saying how much his muic is inspiring, and how much we dream about his music and stuff or whatever, then put all letters ( hand written , or PMed and typed up ) into a huge DREAMERs book and someone who goes to his concert can give it to him! so he would get all pieces of our DREAMS and letters from us telling about dreams and stuff!

I will post 2nd idea when I come back again!:)

ok here is my 2nd thought! :thumb_yello:

2)

Again we start with a cool and amazing decorated box, then the first person who starts with the box ( not sure yet.. ) puts a part of their DREAM and hope inside ( once again, an actual object , pictures , story ,anything you want.. ) , then once again send off to next person on list , once that person receives the box with the hope/dream inside , they take it out, put their DREAM inside and then again send off to next person on list , and so on... Now we can each hold another person's dream, and make sure they all come true!! If we have many people from different countries , we can spread our dreams around the world!!

once you receive the DREAM , we should all post pictures of them! and create a collection!! ( does this sound like the traveling elephant?? :blink: )

so feel free to comment DREAMERS! :thumb_yello:

any other thoughts??

oh, for the first idea ---

I was thinking maybe I would start off with the box and then send it to whoever is next on the list, and then when the finall person gets the box , they would send it back to me, and/or then I would send it on to the very finall person ( when I get the box I will check over and make the outside look pretty again! :thumb_yello: ) and that person will bring box to MIKA on his concert day!

---- any ideas where his next few concerts are , we need to find someone who is going to be able to see MIKA :blush-anim-cl: in person and hand over the box and such:thumb_yello: ----

I am glad you like the idea! :)

yes I think we should also start with # 1 , so should we make a list of DREAMERS who want to join?

.. So Anyone Want To Join??? just ask!:thumb_yello:

also if anyone is going to a MIKA concert , we would love if you could give this box to him!

ok, I will make a list of DREAMERS on this page or do you want me to start a new thread called the DREAMERS project , so it is easier to find??

yes I think we should also start with # 1 , so should we make a list of DREAMERS who want to join?

also if anyone is going to a MIKA concert , we would love if you could give this box to him!

ok, I will make a list of DREAMERS on this page or do you want me to start a new thread called the DREAMERS project , so it is easier to find??

what is that?

oh please do start a new dreamers project thread because i'm finding it hard to find where it's going and things...thanx!:thumb_yello:

oh please do start a new dreamers project thread because i'm finding it hard to find where it's going and things...thanx!:thumb_yello:

what is that?

ok music freak! will do! :thumb_yello:

and lovepupbandit , what do you mean?:)

What is the project about I ment!! sorry.

oh cool, here is the 1st idea again..

" 1)

so whoever starts with the cool decorated DREAMER box, ( I am not sure yet , we have to talk about it.. ) will put part of their dream ( could be written , drawn , an actuall object , a video or anything you want.. ) inside the box and send along to the next person on the list , and then maybe after all of our DREAMS are inside we could send off to MIKA at concert . If we do send off to MIKA we could all write up a letter ( if you want to ) saying how much his muic is inspiring, and how much we dream about his music and stuff or whatever, then put all letters ( hand written , or PMed and typed up ) into a huge DREAMERs book and someone who goes to his concert can give it to him! so he would get all pieces of our DREAMS and letters from us telling about dreams and stuff! "

oh cool, here is the 1st idea again..

" 1)

so whoever starts with the cool decorated DREAMER box, ( I am not sure yet , we have to talk about it.. ) will put part of their dream ( could be written , drawn , an actuall object , a video or anything you want.. ) inside the box and send along to the next person on the list , and then maybe after all of our DREAMS are inside we could send off to MIKA at concert . If we do send off to MIKA we could all write up a letter ( if you want to ) saying how much his muic is inspiring, and how much we dream about his music and stuff or whatever, then put all letters ( hand written , or PMed and typed up ) into a huge DREAMERs book and someone who goes to his concert can give it to him! so he would get all pieces of our DREAMS and letters from us telling about dreams and stuff! "

that's a great idea, but how much money will it be to send??