DREAMERS thread!

England

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone!

here is the deal ( :lol3: I like to say that! ) anyway, we need more members of our DREAMER thread and anyone else too, who would like to ( I don't want to force you or anything... :wink2: ) join the DREAMERS project, to either post here or PM me and ask! I would love to see this Idea come to life! :thumb_yello:

thanks everyone!!!! :thumb_yello::wink2:

and RAK1 has agreed to help out so we are ready!!!!!! ( but need more people..) thanks!

just ask if you want to DREAM!

DREAMER # 1 - England

DREAMER # 2 - Jazmin

DREAMER # 3 - DavidM

DREAMER # 4 - ~Ana~

DREAMER # 5 - Kissable

DREAMER # 6 - SoFi 89

DREAMER # 7 - xx emily x

DREAMER # 8 - musicfreak

DREAMER # 9 - Fmbm

DREAMER # 10 - ~Mikaboo~

DREAMER # 11 - Hevthehampster

DREAMER # 12 - mikas_gal07

DREAMER # 13 - Kalas

DREAMER # 14 - Pam Travers

DREAMER # 15 - mercurygirl

DREAMER # 16 - tauruslady

DREAMER # 17 - amzybob

DREAMER # 18 - Mirano

DREAMER # 19 - mikalovernj

DREAMER # 20 - Sarah_loves_mika

DREAMER # 21 - im_stuck_in_the_middle

DREAMER # 22 - Mika4Life13

DREAMER # 23 - lalalifegoeson

Would any DREAMERS from this thread like to join our DREAMERS project to send off to MIKA?

please check out the DREAMERS PROJECT THREAD if you want to join

any other people who are not on the list who would like to be in the project please ask or PM me! :wink2: :wink2:

thanks DREAMERS and everyone!! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, but more about the project....

I thought that since Ana is sending her dreams through email, would any dreamer who doesn't want to spend too much money on shipping, would like to send theirs through email/pm??

just ask for my email or just pm me about anything! :wink2:

sorry, but more about the project....

I thought that since Ana is sending her dreams through email, would any dreamer who doesn't want to spend too much money on shipping, would like to send theirs through email/pm??

just ask for my email or just pm me about anything! :wink2:

oh good idea, I mgiht do that if I'm stuck:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
hows the Dreaming? :wink2::thumb_yello:

ok new dream of mine!!

I dream of the day when mika comes to usa with a new tour for his new cd! :mf_lustslow:

...how is everyone??? :wink2:

oh yeah, I dream of being in Paris! :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
*sigh*

i want mika in america...

:thumbdown:

well he could come back for his second album :wink2:

then we will see him :thumb_yello:

but I hope he has the chance to go to every continentent! :wink2: ..but I hope he gets lots of rest!! :blush-anim-cl:

man i just had a dream about mika the other nite...i'll try to remember it but i can only think of parts

well me and my friend were in some classroom watching T.V. with the teacher and flipping thru the channels my teacher says:"hey isn't that mika?" my friend and i look and he's in handcuffs! in a courtroom and in a tan jumpsuit!!:shocked:...okay then for some reason i can't remember after that...oh wait i think he got arrested for doing something to a girl...not in a bad way just something like he said something mean:huh:

then in my second mika dream that nite...he was driving a tour bus...then he was driving one of those 60s vans...yea that was it:naughty:

man i just had a dream about mika the other nite...i'll try to remember it but i can only think of parts

well me and my friend were in some classroom watching T.V. with the teacher and flipping thru the channels my teacher says:"hey isn't that mika?" my friend and i look and he's in handcuffs! in a courtroom and in a tan jumpsuit!!...okay then for some reason i can't remember after that...oh wait i think he got arrested for doing something to a girl...not in a bad way just something like he said something mean:huh:

then in my second mika dream that nite...he was driving a tour bus...then he was driving one of those 60s vans...yea that was it

oh, poor mika:boxed: oh hmm I wonder what he said.?..? :blink:

ohhh!! I had like a similar dream to your 2nd one!! so MIKA, came into my town ish place, like a few towns over, and I was so surprised because MIKA was supposed to be in Paris for his huge gig!...but he wasn't he was having a huge concert in a big field in that town, so I went to go see him, and the concert was really quick, but he took some of his fans on his tour bus, and when I sat down, mika got in like the drivers seat of the bus and pulled that little microphone down and started to sing, while he was driving!:biggrin2: then he started to walk back and start to talk to everyone on the bus, and right as he was walking towards me.....I woke up! ugh :shocked::huh:

and yeah thats it!:wink2: