DREAMERS thread!

England

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg also also also - i had a dream once yer that.....

well, its kinda long......

right, i was sitting down one night with family watching tele, while it was pouring rain outside, and suddenly the door bell went, no one wanted to answer it so i said, oh ill get it! - and omg who was on my doorstep.....MIKA!!!!

i made him come into MY house, out of the rain and i ran upstairs to get him some towels from the airing cupboard to wrap around him....:roftl:

i then sat him down on MY sofa and told him to wait for a perfect cup of tea that i would make him!!!! haha........

after that, he had to dry off his t-shirt, so i told him to take his shirt off in my room so that it can be put in the airing cupboard and he did....so there he was, HALF NAKED in my bedroom, and i felt as though i was on cloud 9.....so as he was there i offered him my dads dressing gown to wrap around him so he doesnt get cold.....and we started chatting about life and whats going on and all that stuff.....and i was just amazed at how nice and lovely he was to talk to.....so that night we pumped up the airbed in MY bedroom so that i could sleep on it.....obvioulsly i gave my bed up for mika to sleep in......:thumb_yello: and we talked all night, it was so much fun.....

the next morning we got up and we decided to go to town...and we went around all the best shops and mika bought some more skinny legged jeans - but they were bright yellow!!!! - amazing!!!!

so then we went and shared a pizza which of course i bought and it was really special.........i only wish this dream would become a reality....:thumbdown:

this would be a good idea, then you would as said get to hang out wiht him and be his friend.....and go to all the latest parties etc etc etc.......

also find out the latest goss!!! - well be like MFCers undercover!!!!

lol *duna duna dooo* we need our own theme song as ...MFC SPIES...lol that would be da coolest job ever!!:mf_rosetinted:

omg also also also - i had a dream once yer that.....

well, its kinda long......

right, i was sitting down one night with family watching tele, while it was pouring rain outside, and suddenly the door bell went, no one wanted to answer it so i said, oh ill get it! - and omg who was on my doorstep.....MIKA!!!!

i made him come into MY house, out of the rain and i ran upstairs to get him some towels from the airing cupboard to wrap around him....:roftl:

i then sat him down on MY sofa and told him to wait for a perfect cup of tea that i would make him!!!! haha........

after that, he had to dry off his t-shirt, so i told him to take his shirt off in my room so that it can be put in the airing cupboard and he did....so there he was, HALF NAKED in my bedroom, and i felt as though i was on cloud 9.....so as he was there i offered him my dads dressing gown to wrap around him so he doesnt get cold.....and we started chatting about life and whats going on and all that stuff.....and i was just amazed at how nice and lovely he was to talk to.....so that night we pumped up the airbed in MY bedroom so that i could sleep on it.....obvioulsly i gave my bed up for mika to sleep in......:thumb_yello: and we talked all night, it was so much fun.....

the next morning we got up and we decided to go to town...and we went around all the best shops and mika bought some more skinny legged jeans - but they were bright yellow!!!! - amazing!!!!

so then we went and shared a pizza which of course i bought and it was really special.........i only wish this dream would become a reality....:thumbdown:

oh wow! that sounds so much fun, especially the part about talking all night and buying coloured skinny jeans!! ( love yellow ) :thumb_yello:

another, very small dream of mine is--

just to get some coloured jeans

and suspenders!

oh wow! that sounds so much fun, especially the part about talking all night and buying coloured skinny jeans!! ( love yellow ) :thumb_yello:

another, very small dream of mine is--

just to get some coloured jeans

and suspenders!

haha, thanks, it was quite odd, but i enjoyed it! - i actually now really want to see mika in bright yellow skinnies!!!!

I would enjoy everything with MIKA also!! hur - ray! for bright yellow skinny jeans!

i know.....haha, maybe we can also get him some bright yellow skinny jeans for his B-day?????? - and tbh - i dont even knwo where the yellow jeans came from....they just appeared and MIKA was all like 'omg, i have to have those to go wih my collection'

haha - it was amazing!

i know.....haha, maybe we can also get him some bright yellow skinny jeans for his B-day?????? - and tbh - i dont even knwo where the yellow jeans came from....they just appeared and MIKA was all like 'omg, i have to have those to go wih my collection'

haha - it was amazing!

that would be cool if we did get him some! where does he buy them anyone know? I also need to find some for me ( hopefully.. ) like red, bright blue, green, and yellow! :biggrin2:

that would be cool if we did get him some! where does he buy them anyone know? I also need to find some for me ( hopefully.. ) like red, bright blue, green, and yellow! :biggrin2:

well im on a diet so when ive lost enough weight i will but some!!! - when i reach a certain weight my dad said he will give me £100 to spend on new clothes!!!! :roftl:

i have lost 6lbs already since saturday!!!

Me me me!!! :naughty: I actually had to write my dreams down so I didn't forget them... but then I lost the book they were in :tears:

These are the ones I can remember at the moment:

1. Meet Orlando Bloom, Mika, Brian May and/or Roger Taylor

2. Travel around Europe... All over the place... with a friend or 2...

3. For people to stop desroying the environment

4. World peace (slightly corney... but still)

Me me me!!! :naughty: I actually had to write my dreams down so I didn't forget them... but then I lost the book they were in :tears:

ooooh, i like the first one most:roftl:

ooh I like the sound of this thread!:D

to meet Mika properly, and get a hug hopefully:wub2:

go to more concerts around the world!!

I want to travel everywhere that interests me

to have a creative job that I really love, maybe somewhere abroad

to be happy whatever I do!!:D

to fall in love and have a family at the end of it all

and a crazy dream: to have an art gallery, or something like that and go to fancy shows in the evening and work behind the scenes in television/media

to live in a peaceful world(typical, but why not!?)

oh and did I mention meet Mika:naughty:

I love dreaming:blush-anim-cl:

i have soo.. many dreams but here are a few:

1. to meet mika in person backstage

2. to travel the world with all my friends(let me tell you thats alot)

3. to live for a long long time and see many interesting things

well im on a diet so when ive lost enough weight i will but some!!! - when i reach a certain weight my dad said he will give me £100 to spend on new clothes!!!! :roftl:

i have lost 6lbs already since saturday!!!

great job!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

oh wow! that is like the same as my dreams! :shocked:

so you also like Orlando bloom ! ( and MIKA!!! :cheerful_h4h: ) I would love to travel europe or live there! and your last 2 are what I think about too! great !! :lol3:

ooh I like the sound of this thread!:D

to meet Mika properly, and get a hug hopefully:wub2:

go to more concerts around the world!!

I want to travel everywhere that interests me

to have a creative job that I really love, maybe somewhere abroad

to be happy whatever I do!!:D

to fall in love and have a family at the end of it all

and a crazy dream: to have an art gallery, or something like that and go to fancy shows in the evening and work behind the scenes in television/media

to live in a peaceful world(typical, but why not!?)

oh and did I mention meet Mika:naughty:

I love dreaming:blush-anim-cl:

:lol3: yes I want to meet MIKA too!!!!, oh and travel!!! a peaceful world would be nice!!

i have soo.. many dreams but here are a few:

1. to meet mika in person backstage

2. to travel the world with all my friends(let me tell you thats alot)

3. to live for a long long time and see many interesting things

those are great!! I too want to see many interesting things!

oh another small dream!

to be carefree!

live in a cartoon colored world!