DREAMERS thread!

England

my biggest dream is to meet mika live, and to get a hug from him.

i can think of nothing better!

oohh!! I know a hug, a friendship, shopping together, hanging out together, dancing widley random together..

The list goes on, its endless!! :wub2:

does that sound stalkerish? :naughty::bleh:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, poor mika oh hmm I wonder what he said.?..? :blink:

ohhh!! I had like a similar dream to your 2nd one!! so MIKA, came into my town ish place, like a few towns over, and I was so surprised because MIKA was supposed to be in Paris for his huge gig!...but he wasn't he was having a huge concert in a big field in that town, so I went to go see him, and the concert was really quick, but he took some of his fans on his tour bus, and when I sat down, mika got in like the drivers seat of the bus and pulled that little microphone down and started to sing, while he was driving!:biggrin2: then he started to walk back and start to talk to everyone on the bus, and right as he was walking towards me.....I woke up! ugh :shocked:

and yeah thats it!:wink2:

:roftl::lmfao:

i started to tear up at this!!i don't even know why...i guess just thinking of mika trying to preform in a tiny tour bus! he jumps around and is knocking everything over cuz he moves too much:roftl:plates flying...cups shattering...

:roftl::lmfao:

i started to tear up at this!!i don't even know why...i guess just thinking of mika trying to preform in a tiny tour bus! he jumps around and is knocking everything over cuz he moves too much:roftl:plates flying...cups shattering...

:roftl:haha yeah! that sounds fun to actually be in the tour bus if that happened in real life, it would be like a mini tour! Just for you!! :punk:

hehe and I'm not sure all the lolipop girls and big girls and all his cool cartoons and the ballons and the "lolipop" charactors would fit! :bleh:

:roftl:haha yeah! that sounds fun to actually be in the tour bus if that happened in real life, it would be like a mini tour! Just for you!! :punk:

hehe and I'm not sure all the lolipop girls and big girls and all his cool cartoons and the ballons and the "lolipop" charactors would fit! :bleh:

:lmfao: omg that would be hilarious to have the blow ups in the bus. there so big you wouldn't even be able to see mika! you'd just see a huge pair of legs squashing you!:roftl:

woah it posted twice!

OH! I just had an idea!! :biggrin2: this would be cool! so all of Mikas props and costumes and dancers and everything that happens in his gigs or in his music videos, all in a small box that can fit in your pocket, and then you press a button or use the secret word lolipop or something and everything comes to life and is right there in your own room!! :biggrin2:haha that sounds amazing! A mika gig anytime, anywhere!:thumb_yello:

:lmfao: omg that would be hilarious to have the blow ups in the bus. there so big you wouldn't even be able to see mika! you'd just see a huge pair of legs squashing you!:roftl:

:roftl:haha

you could have mika so close though! :naughty:

oh I just pictured a tiny and brightly painted little tour bus with MIKA all over it and his song lyrics!! and the music just follws the bus around and around the world! and people and fans hop on the mika bus and their lifes are forever changed :wub2::bleh:

:roftl:haha

you could have mika so close though! :naughty:

oh I just pictured a tiny and brightly painted little tour bus with MIKA all over it and his song lyrics!! and the music just follws the bus around and around the world! and people and fans hop on the mika bus and their lifes are forever changed :wub2::bleh:

oh that'd be sooo lovely! except he'd havta make circles cuz i'd need to be back before dinner!:naughty:

my dreams are the usual....

there stuck in my head and not falling out of my ears.......

yours?

no:blink::naughty:

i had a mika dream the other night! okay this is it

i dreamt that mika had a small concert really near my house, but it was a bunch of artists alll together and they each got to sing one song...when mika came up he sang a song calle "Yes and No" [hehe shows what thread i spend too much time at:naughty:] and i was singing along b/c i guess i knew it! anyways my other mika friend was there, but in my dream she was being a butthead and wasn't into him at all:shocked: so we were leaving and i said "hey i bet he's doing a signin" so we found mika and apparently no one knew who he was so he was all my himself!!:punk: so i got to talk to him for like 30 minutes about both of our childhoods [don't ask why:naughty:] and then he finally had to go...it was wonderful!:wub2:

no:naughty:

i had a mika dream the other night! okay this is it

i dreamt that mika had a small concert really near my house, but it was a bunch of artists alll together and they each got to sing one song...when mika came up he sang a song calle "Yes and No" [hehe shows what thread i spend too much time at:naughty:] and i was singing along b/c i guess i knew it! anyways my other mika friend was there, but in my dream she was being a butthead and wasn't into him at all:shocked: so we were leaving and i said "hey i bet he's doing a signin" so we found mika and apparently no one knew who he was so he was all my himself!!:punk: so i got to talk to him for like 30 minutes about both of our childhoods [don't ask why:naughty:] and then he finally had to go...it was wonderful!:wub2:

awww sounds like fun! :blush-anim-cl:

• 1 month later...
we should make one.

mika is better than the whole world. hehe

i want one that says Mika, The Beatles and Batman own the Earth.

hehe

haha yea we should...except..I don't know how :tears:

:biggrin2:

yea that would be a cool one!

maybe one that says ''Mika + Rupert Grint + the kooks + johnny depp + Orlando bloom + Paul McCartney + John Lennon + Mika = :mf_lustslow:''

but thats probably too long...so " Mika = :wub2: " would be cool :blush-anim-cl:

haha yea we should...except..I don't know how :tears:

:biggrin2:

yea that would be a cool one!

maybe one that says ''Mika + Rupert Grint + the kooks + johnny depp + Orlando bloom + Paul McCartney + John Lennon + Mika = :mf_lustslow:''

but thats probably too long...so " Mika = :wub2: " would be cool :blush-anim-cl:

nah..... i actually goes like this

mika+ringo starr+paul mcartney+George Harrison+ John Lennon+JFK+five for fighting+onerepublic+ingrid michealson+christian bale+heath ledger+starbucks+delias clothes own the world.

hehe

nah..... i actually goes like this

mika+ringo starr+paul mcartney+George Harrison+ John Lennon+JFK+five for fighting+onerepublic+ingrid michealson+christian bale+heath ledger+starbucks+delias clothes own the world.

hehe

cool! delias is a great! :naughty:

oh!.......I Just heard Mika Love today on a movie preview!!!! ahhh :shocked:

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...