• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uhm..you took my fav colors!

I'll be a prismatic dark blue/green/pink then:glasses3:

for the sign...mmmm...spend the day pick up my limbs? Red from your lips?:naughty:

yeah black must be cool with your hair

RFYL :naughty: i think fingertips will be a mystery forever btw, i know someone who once had the chance to solve this mystery but who was too busy causing a fuss instead:mf_rosetinted:

yeah black must be cool with your hair

RFYL :naughty: i think fingertips will be a mystery forever btw, i know someone who once had the chance to solve this mystery but who was too busy causing a fuss instead:mf_rosetinted:

blame it on me or blame it on you:fisch:

the fuss was already there, waiting for us:cool:

i want to be green. and my slogan will be "you make me doom da da di da di doom":mf_rosetinted:

just saying that made me feel like superman:naughty:

thats brilliant!!

acid green, no other kind of green is worth it:mf_rosetinted:

oh yes i know@fuss, you must be talking about the bellisimoooo oooo ooooo girl i suppose?:naughty:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:dBMsjXYp1zcJ:video.aol.com/video-detail/mika-after-party-in-brixton/315440437+mika+party&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=26 sorry i love it

OK.......Ingie has dragged me in here kicking and screaming! :shocked:

Having spent my life being a whore and having now repented at the alter of Mika......I don't know that I can go back to my old ways. :mf_rosetinted:

I could be a good whore..........looking bad on the outside but as pure as pure on the inside!

"Peacock" would be my costume palette

images.jpg

images1.jpg

images3.jpg

........and as for my sign....ummmm....."Bad girls get you down but good girls get you up!".......:mf_rosetinted:

untitled.jpg

OK.......Ingie has dragged me in here kicking and screaming!

Having spent my life being a whore and having now repented at the alter of Mika......I don't know that I can go back to my old ways.

I could be a good whore..........looking bad on the outside but as pure as pure on the inside!

"Peacock" would be my costume palette

images.jpg

images3.jpg

........and as for my sign....ummmm....."Bad girls get you down but good girls get you up!".......:mf_rosetinted:

untitled.jpg

:lmfao:

That's perfect. :naughty:

And that peacock outfit would be wild. :punk:

hmmm you all got nice ideas... I don't have any... ;( and I don't look good in dress..... ;(

Then don't wear anything:mf_rosetinted:

So this was me in London, never mind my face!

l_0f5e1d26ea0dca5968383a09e13f6d-1.jpg

You can't see the dress because it was freaking cold so I wore my uber cool green vest:naughty:

Then don't wear anything:mf_rosetinted:

You can't see the dress because it was freaking cold so I wore my uber cool green vest:naughty:

Wow Ing....all it takes is ONE lollipop and you'll make me smile :roftl:

Am I a good photographer ?:cool:

How much do you cost now?100 Euros ?:naughty::roftl:

Wow Ing....all it takes is ONE lollipop and you'll make me smile :roftl:

I'm the cheap upperwhore:mf_rosetinted: They all smiled but I've never seen one Lollipop:tears: I even gave one to the crowd security and he brought it backstage and returned without it. Must've thought I'd poisoned it or something:naughty:

:wub2: OOOOOhhh this is bad but i love it. My costume would have to be gold and black and my slogan would be " Ilike being STUCK IN THE MIDDLE":punk:

LMFAO!!!!!!! I like that slogan....*perhaps a bit too much* :naughty:

I'm the cheap upperwhore:mf_rosetinted: They all smiled but I've never seen one Lollipop:tears: I even gave one to the crowd security and he brought it backstage and returned without it. Must've thought I'd poisoned it or something:naughty:

Ingie! You can't just go around giving the smiles away for free..... you should be covered in Lollipops by now :mf_rosetinted:

LMFAO!!!!!!! I like that slogan....*perhaps a bit too much* :naughty:

:roftl: The images going through my head right now are sooooooooo bad (in a good way) can you imagine going to mika concert with all of us dressed up and non mfcers there wondering what the hell is going on. They might even leave if they get the wrong impression. Yeahhhhh all the more MIKA for us.:roftl:

Ingie! You can't just go around giving the smiles away for free..... you should be covered in Lollipops by now :mf_rosetinted:

Even the police refused to give me a lollipop! And there was this Pablo guy who promised me 2 but never came back!

And actually it would be fun to take a pic of Mika with all the whores and him holding a sign saying: PIMP:roftl:

:roftl: The images going through my head right now are sooooooooo bad (in a good way) can you imagine going to mika concert with all of us dressed up and non mfcers there wondering what the hell is going on. They might even leave if they get the wrong impression. Yeahhhhh all the more MIKA for us.:roftl:

...I think you are on to something here *scratches head in DEEP thought*

hhmmmm....not bad - not bad! :naughty:

Even the police refused to give me a lollipop! And there was this Pablo guy who promised me 2 but never came back!

And actually it would be fun to take a pic of Mika with all the whores and him holding a sign saying: PIMP:roftl:

OMG that would be PRICELESS :shocked:

Pablo? He stopped me from writing on the queue's wall:sneaky2::naughty:amazing idea btw

:roftl: LMFAO This just gets better.:roftl: