Mika's Sweet Dreams Used on Aussie SYTYCD

Jolene

On Sunday night one of the couples on Australia's "So You Think You Can Dance" did a routine to Mika's version of Sweet Dreams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQEpLpWtos&NR=1

They use his music all the time (SITM was used during one of the rehearsal scenes) but it was really trippy to see them using this song!

You'd think with all this fabulous exposure he would be down here cashing in on all of it :newyear:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jolene, you must have nearly fallen off your chair watching that come on the TV!!

I would have been leaping round the room!!

Especially seeing as he did the best ever SD in Sydney....:wub2:

Jolene, you must have nearly fallen off your chair watching that come on the TV!!

I would have been leaping round the room!!

Especially seeing as he did the best ever SD in Sydney....:wub2:

I missed it when it actually showed, and was listening to the recap whilst I was playing on here, started singing along to the song and was like WTF? Then it was over and spent some more obsessive time trying to make sure my mind was playing tricks on me by trawling through the net to find info! DC came to the rescue though!

Thanks for this Jols. I was debating with my hubby about whether or not it was the Mika version. I can show him this as proof. I've missed all the other times they've used Mika's music on SYTYCD. You wouldn't happen to have youtube links to the rest of them would you? Pretty please??:tears: