Mika Live At The Lebanese Star Academy!!!

pica_mica

OMG YOU HAVE TO RECORD THIS!!!!! THE WHOLE THING EVEN PARTS THAT MIKA ISNT ON IT! lol and then post it! please and thankyou:blush-anim-cl: :huglove: i will be eternally greatful:naughty:

I am guessing he came back from INDIA?? Aimee, do you know??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing he came back from INDIA?? Aimee, do you know??

i hope u know that was a joke lol THAT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT EVEN AFTER THEY TOLD US LOL I WAS LIKE:blink:but what about that newspaper:blink: :blink: are you joking about a joke:sneaky2:

i hope u know that was a joke lol THAT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT EVEN AFTER THEY TOLD US LOL I WAS LIKE:blink:but what about that newspaper:blink: :blink: are you joking about a joke:sneaky2:

So, the India trip was fake???:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

The pics they have are weird. they don't look real but I REALLY believed it!!

hahahahaha same! but babspanky created the newspaper thing and she posted it on april 1st as an april fools and everyone believed it hahahahaha INCLUDING ME!

hahahahaha same! but babspanky created the newspaper thing and she posted it on april 1st as an april fools and everyone believed it hahahahaha INCLUDING ME!

WOW!!!! She is pretty good!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

SO, MIKA has been in LONDON then??!!!!

OMG! I posted a comment on his myspace page about the trip. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: Oh Gosh!!!! What a fool am I??

Thank GOD he doesn't read it!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do u know he doesnt read it:mf_rosetinted: i think he does u cant forget the life in two minutes interview! he was proposed to, got hate mail(:thumbdown::sneaky2:), offered a puppy (wonder who did that:naughty:), and asked for his shoes:naughty: I REALLY WONDER WHO ASKE THAT!:roftl:

i was always jealous of those people who posted that on his myspace page because its like "yup mika read my comment:mf_rosetinted: " and brag about it

omg lucy! so i was on mikas myspace looking for when those posts were made and looking for them lol and i was on page 1358 wayyyyyyy back when and found posts from the lollipop girl! i was like! omg who is the lollipop girl run by?? cuz i always thought it was run by the same people who ran mikas myspace page and stuff:shocked:

how do u know he doesnt read it i think he does u cant forget the life in two minutes interview! he was proposed to' date=' got hate mail(:thumbdown::sneaky2:), offered a puppy (wonder who did that), and asked for his shoes:naughty: I REALLY WONDER WHO ASKE THAT!:roftl:

i was always jealous of those people who posted that on his myspace page because its like "yup mika read my comment:mf_rosetinted: " and brag about it[/quote']

I'm just guessing. He is a busy man after all!!:blush-anim-cl:

AND HE COMMENTED BACK ON HERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: do u think he is playing with our heads and is switching accounts and just having a conversation with himself:sneaky2: :blink::naughty:

who commented back at who?? As you may know, I am quite lost right now.

who commented back at who?? As you may know, I am quite lost right now.

ok go to mikas myspace and then go to view all comments and go to the 1358 page and u will see two comments from the lollipop girl (and its like a conversation type of thing) then go to lollipop girls myspace and go to the 4th page and u will see a comment from mika on hers, mrs.brown, billy brown, cherisse, and mikey also commented!

i think she added people not people added her because judging the comments thats how it went... SHE NEVER ADDED ME:sneaky2: :crybaby:

ok go to mikas myspace and then go to view all comments and go to the 1358 page and u will see two comments from the lollipop girl (and its like a conversation type of thing) then go to lollipop girls myspace and go to the 4th page and u will see a comment from mika on hers' date=' mrs.brown, billy brown, cherisse, and mikey also commented!

i think she added people not people added her because judging the comments thats how it went... SHE NEVER ADDED ME:sneaky2: :crybaby:[/quote']

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I read those!!!

I was confused. Maybe is a friend of his!!!

If it's true, then yay! I'm excited to finally see him!! It's been so long... :wub2:

I wanna see his hair soo bad haha. Thanks! Hopefully it's true and not a rumour.. :naughty::punk::roll1:

You said exactly what I was going to say! :naughty:

what channel is it on?? I live in UK but I have sky which has every channel possible I should think, I found a Muslim and Hindi channel the other day, and there are adult channels too, which I have never been on and never want to seeing as they are parentally locked anyway....

Well..its in a Lebanese channel called LBC

OMG!!! TO ALL YOU ARABS OR ARABIC SPEAKING/ UNDERSTANDING MFCers OUT THERE!! EVERYONE WHO WATCHES OR KNOWS THE LEBANESE STAR ACADEMY, WATCH IT ON FRIDAY!! WATCH THE DAILY EPISODES PLUS THE PRIME PERFORMANCE!!! MIKA WILL BE THERE....LIVE!!!!!:punk: :punk:

Please record this:wink2:

I believed it too :roftl: I only just found out it was fake :naughty: I felt so stupid! :bleh:

I wonder how they did that with the newspaper? It looked so real!

Thanks for posting this!! I'm trying to record it, already have everything ready for tomorrow YAYAYAYAYAYAY:punk: :punk:

I hate the idea of Mika going live to a reallity show tho, thought he was all against this pop-serial-production-factory-thing, and it'll be the first time ever I'll watch this show, but...