Mika Live At The Lebanese Star Academy!!!

pica_mica

Thanks for posting this!! I'm trying to record it, already have everything ready for tomorrow YAYAYAYAYAYAY:punk: :punk:

I hate the idea of Mika going live to a reallity show tho, thought he was all against this pop-serial-production-factory-thing, and it'll be the first time ever I'll watch this show, but...

But.. still mika, right ?! :punk:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO :shocked::mf_lustslow::naughty:

LebAngel !!!! where are you hun' ???? LebAngel recieves the LBC channel at her place she can record it for us !!! Mika in lebanon that's awesome !! i'll call my mom and tell her to watch it (she's a Mika fan :wink2: )

I'm sooooo happy ! he kept his promise !

isn't it expected on friday? it's thursday here and in the middle east....it's 22.15 there.

Yes the Star Academy is aired live on friday at 21:00 hour of lebanon (19:00 GMT ) so we'll have to wait till tomorrow , otherwise I do think that the LBC TV has got a channel on you tube a special one for the Star Academy...we can check it out...as for me i'm searching for any new about him beeing in lebanon :wink2:

Yes the Star Academy is aired live on friday at 21:00 hour of lebanon (19:00 GMT ) so we'll have to wait till tomorrow , otherwise I do think that the LBC TV has got a channel on you tube a special one for the Star Academy...we can check it out...as for me i'm searching for any new about him beeing in lebanon :wink2:

well done you!

the MFC live machine has started! :thumb_yello:

i think you must click on LBC CHANNEL on the left....they mentioned that channel....pls. any arabian around? :wink2:

thanks sheena! useful as ever.....:wink2:

i try my best robi :insane: all we need to do is hope n pray there a picture to watch tamorra nite :cheers:

i try my best robi :insane: all we need to do is hope n pray there a picture to watch tamorra nite :cheers:

I hate to burst everyone’s bubble.. but I just saw the show’s promo for tomorrow’s episode. They announced the guests and none of them are Mika.

It must have been a rumor… unless he is a “secret guest” … which I highly doubt since announcing Mika as a guest would have boosted their viewership…

up to the stars and down in the mud in a second!!!:sneaky2:

thanks anyway...we are ready...aren't we?:wink2:

Everyone...it was a false alarm.:thumbdown:

My silly friend misheard the announcement. Mika's not coming.

Mods, feel free to delete this useless thread!

Sorry for the useless excitement!!

Too bad PicaMica. But to err is human after all. And it kept the MFC nice and busy, everyone has had their share of adrenaline:wink2: