Mika Live At The Lebanese Star Academy!!!

pica_mica

OMG!!! TO ALL YOU ARABS OR ARABIC SPEAKING/ UNDERSTANDING MFCers OUT THERE!! EVERYONE WHO WATCHES OR KNOWS THE LEBANESE STAR ACADEMY, WATCH IT ON FRIDAY!! WATCH THE DAILY EPISODES PLUS THE PRIME PERFORMANCE!!! MIKA WILL BE THERE....LIVE!!!!!:punk: :punk:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! TO ALL YOU ARABS OR ARABIC SPEAKING/ UNDERSTANDING MFCers OUT THERE!! EVERYONE WHO WATCHES OR KNOWS THE LEBANESE STAR ACADEMY, WATCH IT ON FRIDAY!! WATCH THE DAILY EPISODES PLUS THE PRIME PERFORMANCE!!! MIKA WILL BE THERE....LIVE!!!!!:punk: :punk:

That sounds great. A lot of fun to all who can watch it :wink2:

is that a program or what..? sorry for being so ignorant... :blush-anim-cl:

well..its this Lebanese version of Amercian idol, pop idol and such...except its also a reality show, where all the contestants stay together in one house and cameras follow them around everywhere and stuff...its pretty addictive to most people I know...not to me though...my friend told me about Mika's appearance...so I'm just gonna tune in on that day. So...to all who care..he's gonna be in Lebanon tomorrow...maybe even today!!!

I want to see it!!!

Maybe you can record it for the rest of us??:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

OHHHHHH, that's grant! :punk:

Hopefully someone will record it!!!! :wink2:

what channel is it on?? I live in UK but I have sky which has every channel possible I should think, I found a Muslim and Hindi channel the other day, and there are adult channels too, which I have never been on and never want to seeing as they are parentally locked anyway....

Wow..i would have never expected to see Mika on a reality shoow...we also have Star Academy in France and I really never liked this kind of programs...sometimes it gives a real bad look of the current music scene in france and in every country..Although sometimes they get to have some good guests, and rarely true artist come out of this show..in france I would say that Olivia Ruiz ,who has been in this show, is now a respectable artist.

So,maybe Mika is not making a terrible mistake after all?Well I really hope so...i won't accept that my dear curly haired become like so many other artists that sold their souls to the music business.

Oh great!!!....well, not the fact that he's on a reality show but it will be good to see him perform....

We also have Star Academy in France, Mika was announced as guest in the beginning of the season but he never appeared...which is a good point I think as he would have witnessed a horrible mess with his songs:thumbdown:

I hope the Lebanese show is different!

maybe he is just back to lebanon for a visit

maybe they asked him to perform

maybe he's recording some 'field sounds' for the new album

maybe he's interviewing raffa again

and maybe when he's back we are official!:blush-anim-cl:

maybe he is just back to lebanon for a visit

maybe they asked him to perform

maybe he's recording some 'field sounds' for the new album

maybe he's interviewing raffa again

and maybe when he's back we are official!:blush-anim-cl:

Maybe baby :wub2:

guys, don't get too excited...

there is nothing confirmed.. it could be just another wishful rumour or something..

I mean, take a look, this is a sample of the show..:mf_rosetinted:

Whoa. :shocked: That's quite the er...interpretation of "Lollipop". Oddly fascinating. I would love to see Mika on this show. :mf_rosetinted:

guys, don't get too excited...

there is nothing confirmed.. it could be just another wishful rumour or something..

I mean, take a look, this is a sample of the show..:mf_rosetinted:

awesome performance! :thumb_yello: