A guy sings Relax in "Operación Triunfo" (spanish Star Academy)

Queenie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nLQFoScSVf4

"Operación Triunfo" new edition kicked out yesterday with the soon-to-be famous singers singing their favourites and not-so-well chosen songs. Juanjo, this guy, chose singing "Relax". I´m sure he´s a fan (you will know at the beginning) and he failed miserably. The jury told him the song was too big for him..Another reason to make me think he´s a fan (because he didn´t sing it well and he just wanted to sing it)

Thoughts? :bleh:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Operación Triunfo" new edition kicked out yesterday with the soon-to-be famous singers singing their favourites and not-so-well chosen songs. Juanjo, this guy, chose singing "Relax". I´m sure he´s a fan (you will know at the beginning) and he failed miserably. The jury told him the song was too big for him..Another reason to make me think he´s a fan (because he didn´t sing it well and he just wanted to sing it)

Poor GUY!!!! I can't see the video because I'm at work but I'll see it when I get home.!!!

Relax is one of my FAV songs from Mr M.

omg! - what a d*ck!!!! - did you notice the mika jump he did with his arms streched out - omg! - i wanted to punch the screen - think he can get away with it! - who does he think he is????

other than that he started well, but it wasnt great to be honest, it lack charisma and energy! it kind of went a bit pear shaped after he started singing.....

OMG!!!!! - i sound like SIMON COWELL!!!!!!

I didn't think he sounded all THAT bad. HOWEVER, when he put his hand behind his head at 0:58 and then started the Mika-jumping with arms flailing, I laughed my heinie off! :roftl: :roftl:

I didn't think he sounded all THAT bad. HOWEVER, when he put his hand behind his head at 0:58 and then started the Mika-jumping with arms flailing, I laughed my heinie off! :roftl: :roftl:

haha - i thought it was awful!!! - he slurred most of the words!!!!! - pontz!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: Indeed Queenie, after just one second any Mika fan can see he's a fan!

Poor him, he totalled lacked charisma and as the Jury rightly said, the song was too big for him.

I saw the video!!!

I think he did good!!! I enjoyed it. He doesn't sound like MIKA indeed!!!

btw, the guy is pretty cute. lol

i thought he wasn't bad as well..he looked funny when he was jumping! :lmao:

Cute video, in the begining he is trying to channel Mika LOL.

Very different voice but he did good even though he messed up the lyrics a bit.:naughty:

Cute video, in the begining he is trying to channel Mika LOL.

Very different voice but he did good even though he messed up the lyrics a bit.:naughty:

He really was trying to channel Mika wasn't he...bless him.. the stance, everything! So funny to see. But the worst thing was that he really didn't know the words. Of course, I know English isn't his language and make allowances for that but really, it was a bit toe-curling.

Still, he had the guts to try..but it wasn't good.:naughty:

I thought he started really good then it kind of went downhill, I thought his Mika actions were hilarious! At least he tried, I was waiting for the Mika stance at the end but it wasn't to be.:roftl:

Yeah. Me too:naughty: That jump was funny!

Well, I'd say I've seen worse...

Just don't like the way he's singing the chorus...the rest is ok....:wink2:

Yeah. It wasn't THAT bad., but it was bad:naughty: