what kind of tea does MIKA drink?

mika_smiles

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Earl Grey........a few people on MFC found out what his favorite was when they met him, but they never told me what the name of it was. :sad:

Knew it...I don't think he's said the brand name because he doesn't get it for free yet (in the Chubby Bunny video, right?)...he he

hmmm now i wonder where he gets his skinny jeans :naughty:

hallensteins :roftl: :roftl: JK I have no idea

as for the tea...Im pretty sure he said earl grey but that he wouldnt say the brand because he doesnt get it for free....Ive heard that in the australia interview with ROVE!!

Sainsbury Red Label, or Tesco Value.

So does this include Earl Grey? I was convinced at one time it was Earl Grey, and I think I even made a new thread about it. But then he mentioned something else later so then I felt kinda dumb. Can't seem to remember.... :blink:

Yup, def Earl grey...............and as an avid consumer of this tea, it has to be Twinnings! :mf_rosetinted:

He's also a big fan of Evian......also the only water I consume! :mf_rosetinted:

We have such taste! :roftl:

Sainsbury Red Label, or Tesco Value.

Actually i'm sure i saw him in Netto buying there brand :roftl: :roftl: Earl Grey is disgusting, whats wrong with good old Tetleys eh? (Says the woman with Yorkshire tea in her kitchen) :blush-anim-cl: