Mika bemoans lack of love interest!

victoria+Mika

Mika has admitted thats is recent chart success has not brought him the same result in his love life. The pop sensation made it three weeks on top of the UK singles chart with 'Grace Kelly', but has bemoaned his lack of romantic success, especially considering the time of year(february). "I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me," he told the Daily Mirror. "In fact,no one has ever really wanted to go out on a date with me. I've got no date for any Valentine's Day's either - I'ts all a bit depressing to be honest."

That's really sad Mika should'nt lack love interest, what crazy person in this world would'nt want to go out with Mika Penniman? I'd move mountains to go out with thee Mika Penniman but I would'nt be all OMG Mika! Mika! Mika! I love you boy! Mika deserves more than that I'm sure!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm I remember reading this.

I doubt he realllly has this problem... From the "OUT" interview, supposadly he's got people sticking their hands down his trousers and shoving numbers down his pockets... I think he knows he's a fiercly gorgeous thing to many people:naughty: Maybe he just likes people who don't like him:blink: if that makes sense.

Psssst, Mika...my prom's coming up and I don't want to go:mf_rosetinted: unless you'll be there:wub2:

:roftl:

hmmm I remember reading this.

I doubt he realllly has this problem... From the "OUT" interview, supposadly he's got people sticking their hands down his trousers and shoving numbers down his pockets... I think he knows he's a fiercly gorgeous thing to many people:naughty: Maybe he just likes people who don't like him:blink: if that makes sense.

Psssst, Mika...my prom's coming up and I don't want to go:mf_rosetinted: unless you'll be there:wub2:

:roftl:

Sticking your hand down someone's trousers doesn't exactly qualify as a date though...and as I recall, he commented that he didn't appreciate that.

Mika has admitted thats is recent chart success has not brought him the same result in his love life. The pop sensation made it three weeks on top of the UK singles chart with 'Grace Kelly', but has bemoaned his lack of romantic success, especially considering the time of year(february). "I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me," he told the Daily Mirror. "In fact,no one has ever really wanted to go out on a date with me. I've got no date for any Valentine's Day's either - I'ts all a bit depressing to be honest."

That's really sad Mika should'nt lack love interest, what crazy person in this world would'nt want to go out with Mika Penniman? I'd move mountains to go out with thee Mika Penniman but I would'nt be all OMG Mika! Mika! Mika! I love you boy! Mika deserves more than that I'm sure!

aww poor MIKA. I love his music and I think a lot of his fans won't act like :omg mika mika mika!!!!: We ALL love him and respect him. I bet there are plenty who would LOVE to go out with him ( including me:mf_lustslow: :wub2::blush-anim-cl: ) for a longgg day filled with fun!!

awww that makes me sooo sad, i bet it must be really hard if you look at it, he has thousands of screaming fans but honestly , would you want to go out with someone who's completely and utterly obsessed that they almost faint in your presence,

makes me sad...mika deserves better!

i agree :shocked: jeesh.....

ive heard ppl discuss these interviews....do you no where i could find them to see for myself? curious...

i think mika will get someone....

and when he does..wow...wont that be amazing

mika will find love for sure :blush-anim-cl:

Sticking your hand down someone's trousers doesn't exactly qualify as a date though...and as I recall, he commented that he didn't appreciate that.

Yeah, I've got the article right here on my lap... He says it "bugs" him. I wasn't making an inference that that qualifies as a date...just that people WOULD OBVIOUSLY WANT TO DATE HIM... like he said they didn't according to the quote posted.

I getcha, girlie.

Although, you'd also have to take into account that Mika's self-confidence has never been all that high. For instance, the interview when he said how he has always seen himself as unnattractive comes to mind.

Aww I know...that breaks my heart :(

But than he also said that the he hates when people come up to him now and go "You're so hot!"

lol I dunno what he wants from us:roftl:

Aww I know...that breaks my heart :(

But than he also said that the he hates when people come up to him now and go "You're so hot!"

lol I dunno what he wants from us:roftl:

I don't think is HOT!!! HE is VERY special!! But I know it must be annoying to hear that instead of "you are very talented and unique" lol

I don't think is HOT!!! HE is VERY special!! But I know it must be annoying to hear that instead of "you are very talented and unique" lol

Oh I know...when I met Johnny Depp ( whoa that is fun to say!) everyone was like, did you tell him how hot he is??? And I just could never tell him that... that doesn't mean I don't think it... I think when he heard what I had to say and the significance of what I was telling him, he respected me so much for it... He reminded me of Mika... his glasses lol

now now David, I asked first:naughty: I wish YOU could come to prom with me :( I won't have fun with anyone but you and MIKA:roftl:

Aww thanks thats really sweet :blush-anim-cl: , But I dont think Mika would mind if we 3 go to prom together :naughty: