Mika bemoans lack of love interest!

victoria+Mika

I think you forgot this ---> :newyear:

Just for everyone's info this article is from early 2007. I don't think Mika is suffering in a dateless state any longer. :wink2:

I agree with Christine - this article was from LAST VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!! Things change drastically over the span of a year....... we don't need to worry about His Curliness Meeks the Great - he has the pick of any man, woman or species on the planet........ don't lose any sleep over this - if he's reading this thread he's probably laughing his ass off - don't blame him one bit!:naughty::roftl:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the others have said, this was first posted in Feb 2007

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624&highlight=Valentine%27s

Why don't people find the original post and bump it - then you can get the full story.

I know if you google you can find many articles on Mika, most of which are posted here, though.

If you want to find out more about Mika therefore, MFC is a good place to start. I know the search function isn't all that, but just make a methodical search through the News forum and you will find lots there to interest you.

awww that makes me sooo sad, i bet it must be really hard if you look at it, he has thousands of screaming fans but honestly , would you want to go out with someone who's completely and utterly obsessed that they almost faint in your presence,

makes me sad...mika deserves better!

no way I wouldn't want to go out with anyone like that myself

I'll go out with Mika if he want someone as 'weird' as me I'm an outsider like him so I'm sure we'd get along just fine!!! :wink2: :wink2: :wub2:

I know the article is already from last year but

he really deserves someone who loves him for who he is, for his personality, not because he is "the famous mika". But it makes me a bit sad :( It's not nice when all your friends and family members have a boyfriend or a girlfriend and you're alone... But mika, I hope you'll find someone!

I know the article is already from last year but

he really deserves someone who loves him for who he is, for his personality, not because he is "the famous mika". But it makes me a bit sad :( It's not nice when all your friends and family members have a boyfriend or a girlfriend and you're alone... But mika, I hope you'll find someone!

That's the point though, it's more than a year ago. How do we know that he hasn't had multiple love interests since then? Or just the one? We don't know anything except that due to the time lapse, things may well have changed.

Mika has admitted thats is recent chart success has not brought him the same result in his love life. The pop sensation made it three weeks on top of the UK singles chart with 'Grace Kelly', but has bemoaned his lack of romantic success, especially considering the time of year(february). "I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me," he told the Daily Mirror. "In fact,no one has ever really wanted to go out on a date with me. I've got no date for any Valentine's Day's either - I'ts all a bit depressing to be honest."

That's really sad Mika should'nt lack love interest, what crazy person in this world would'nt want to go out with Mika Penniman? I'd move mountains to go out with thee Mika Penniman but I would'nt be all OMG Mika! Mika! Mika! I love you boy! Mika deserves more than that I'm sure!

This is an old interview. I've read it on here before. It's from when he first started out with Grace Kelly. I'm sure people are queing up to date Mika now. Whenever he's in England, the queue probably stretches to the West coast of America, after having gone twice around the world.

Funny how this really old news keeps popping up every now and again, roll on next Valentines day, when he'll probably be in a happy relationship, and someone will dredge this up again.LOL!

And people sticking their hands down his trousers!!!!

How thoroughly unhygienic of them!

Why would people do that to someone they don't know? It would be bad enough doing it to someone they do know. It's a pretty weird thing to be doing at all.

People are strange!

I think I remember this way back last year

If I was mika i wouldnt want to pick just any old screaming faint in your presence fan...I would look for somone with intilect!

so perhaps mika is looking for someone and they dont like him back?

I know there are many guys I like who dont like me because im a chick who likes the guy stuff and is not a lesbian! dunno the guys I like all seem to go for the real girly chicks! Its just a case of finding someone you like who actually likes you back...not the other way arround!

and one day mika will find that one person they make eachother happy and compliment eachother and wouldnt that be amaising!

I dont really care if they are a fan fan or not of his just that mika would be happy...this is why I was never really affected by April fools jokes especially the one last year! because even if mika was married/gay/had kids...as long as hes happy, thats all that really matters right?

and lastly I too would be a freaked out if someone came and stuck their hands down my pants and dropped numbers in my pocket! Its weird and I would never call the numbers! seriously people still do that?!?!!!:thumbdown:

OK SORRY *guilty* didnt read whole thread in entirety please forgive me its around 11 at night here!

Don't be daft, I was just trying to make the point that the interview was old.

It might not have been true in the first place and as it is more that a year old, for all we know he may be in a relationship.

And don't worry about those girly girls, your time will come!

Mika has admitted thats is recent chart success has not brought him the same result in his love life. The pop sensation made it three weeks on top of the UK singles chart with 'Grace Kelly', but has bemoaned his lack of romantic success, especially considering the time of year(february). "I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me," he told the Daily Mirror. "In fact,no one has ever really wanted to go out on a date with me. I've got no date for any Valentine's Day's either - I'ts all a bit depressing to be honest."

That's really sad Mika should'nt lack love interest, what crazy person in this world would'nt want to go out with Mika Penniman? I'd move mountains to go out with thee Mika Penniman but I would'nt be all OMG Mika! Mika! Mika! I love you boy! Mika deserves more than that I'm sure!

now who's the freak who has NO interest at all in dating MIKA?! She MUST have something going on her mind,whatever it is,it's just plain abnormal :naughty: how cn sum1 be UNinsterested in dating MIKA?

Aaaargh! This is next year! :blowup:

Agreed why do people NEVER at least have a quick gander at the last page of posts to a thread before leaping to conclusions pffft and no matter HOW many times earlier in threads it's mentioned they see ONLY what they choose to ...arrrgh irritates the rear end outa me .

moan groan grumble mumble out the way now :naughty:

Agreed why do people NEVER at least have a quick gander at the last page of posts to a thread before leaping to conclusions pffft and no matter HOW many times earlier in threads it's mentioned they see ONLY what they choose to ...arrrgh irritates the rear end outa me .

moan groan grumble mumble out the way now :naughty:

Come on! Let's go to that thread you made for people to moan in. :naughty:

As the others have said, this was first posted in Feb 2007

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624&highlight=Valentine%27s

Why don't people find the original post and bump it - then you can get the full story.

I know if you google you can find many articles on Mika, most of which are posted here, though.

If you want to find out more about Mika therefore, MFC is a good place to start. I know the search function isn't all that, but just make a methodical search through the News forum and you will find lots there to interest you.

We will need to "ditto" this a few times.:naughty:

and..... (she goes on lol), I think it's totally disgusting that people have the audacity to shove their hands down someone else's clothing, if that happened to US we would have them had up for assault, why do people think that celebrities are fine with this, all this touching or asking for kisses and what not, (it seems a little (sometimes a LOT) invasive to me).

I see it on tv a lot too when people meet a celeb, they ask to do the weirdest things, and that celeb can't always say NO on tv cos it might make them look bad, I saw a woman (audience member) having a really good rummage through David Tennants hair the other day, and last night some woman asked Elijah Wood for a kiss n stuff but luckily he didn't have to do it, they get more brazen by the day.

I think if it's offered it's a different matter altogether.

Oh and I would NOT want to go out on a date with Mika as that suggests romance and I would NEVER date a guy only 2 1/2 years older than my own son. If he wanted to meet up for a chat and a laugh that would be a different matter (I might just say yes, so don't be shy Mika I'm sure I could fit you in sometime) :bleh:

I give in.

:roftl::roftl: What can I say....ditto:roftl:

and..... (she goes on lol), I think it's totally disgusting that people have the audacity to shove their hands down someone else's clothing, if that happened to US we would have them had up for assault, why do people think that celebrities are fine with this, all this touching or asking for kisses and what not, (it seems a little (sometimes a LOT) invasive to me).

I see it on tv a lot too when people meet a celeb, they ask to do the weirdest things, and that celeb can't always say NO on tv cos it might make them look bad, I saw a woman (audience member) having a really good rummage through David Tennants hair the other day, and last night some woman asked Elijah Wood for a kiss n stuff but luckily he didn't have to do it, they get more brazen by the day.

I think if it's offered it's a different matter altogether.

Oh and I would NOT want to go out on a date with Mika as that suggests romance and I would NEVER date a guy only 2 1/2 years older than my own son. If he wanted to meet up for a chat and a laugh that would be a different matter (I might just say yes, so don't be shy Mika I'm sure I could fit you in sometime) :bleh:

I totally agree with every point you made there Sparkly. Totally.

Don't despair Bab. This means that come next April we won't have to bother with all that work. Mika's trip to India will just surface all on its own. :naughty:

Mika's going to India? OMG is he coming to the U.S soon? and again no one told me yet where is the rockwretcher concert like in london,italy,paris etc.?