funny/stupid things you've done because/for MIKA :D

mika_smiles

What did you do that for! I'm being brave! I'm going to the uk in april for 9 days. If he's in North America then, i'll have to cry.........for a few months.

I know!!! We learn Spanish in the morning, travel in the afternoon. Get to meet the natives and on the last day get to go to Achu Pichu (spg?) I mean, I still have a chance to go...

Yeah, in 2007 weren't some of his Canadian shows in March? With my luck he'd decide to do that tour when I'm in Peru...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is so fun!

well, few months ago I was at school and I wasn't that happy (I was at school, dooh) and I decided I'd love to eat some jello's for my lunch and I couldn't help it and plugged my Ipod into my ears and started listening to LICM and I found out that jello's + LICM have a magical effect on me (and you thought you were nuts?:blush-anim-cl:) and few days later I also bought my LICM dvd and I have to see it once a week at least and when I do, I go get myself a bag of jello's, 2 lollipops and a bottle of coke and start watching the DVD:naughty:

anything else I did...well I bought myself skinnies and today i have: purple ones, green ones (both dark and light), red ones, blue ones, yellow ones, orange, and even pink (that would be 8 pairs:shocked:never actually realised)and I put on a tottaly different colour of t-shirt on and with funny drawings on them.

I quote Meeks all so often.

I went to the zoo with all of my friends (and family)one day...:wub2:

When I talk to my best friend I make refferences to him once in a while and she asks me: "Oh by the way, how's Mika?" and then I go like: "Dunno, haven't talk to him lately,let me give him a call" and then I pretend that I call him and after few minutes, she goes like: "Well, what did he say?" and I start writing a whole made-up imaginary conversation I just had with Meeks...and it's just soooo funny.:roftl:

Oh, and I call him Meeks way too often:naughty:!

and if I hear one of his songs in a shop or smthing, I don't sing or anything I just stop talking stop breathing, thinking and just listen to the song as noone else's around, my friends freak out.:boxed:

I got 200 euros for clothes, but I spend it all on mika items of ebay:blush-anim-cl: I allways make a fool of myself whenever mika comes on tv or radio, cause I allways sing along :punk: ehm...I still know the b.day blog message from last year..to all the mfc members, out my head :mf_rosetinted: [ I want to say thank you...blablabla] xD

end the best, whenever I hear mika a HUGE smile comes up my face :biggrin2::wub2:

I know!!! We learn Spanish in the morning, travel in the afternoon. Get to meet the natives and on the last day get to go to Achu Pichu (spg?) I mean, I still have a chance to go...

Yeah, in 2007 weren't some of his Canadian shows in March? With my luck he'd decide to do that tour when I'm in Peru...

if you still can go than maybe you should? eek, i hate the word 'should'.. not that you should but it really sounds like a great opportunity, why to turn it down when we don't know if there's going to be any tour at that time? it's only 9 days and such a great place to go to. my sister travels a lot and she said that Machu Picchu was one of the most amazing places she's ever seen. i really hope though that if you decide to go in the end, he won't have any gigs in your country :wink2:

some funny things ive done bcuz mika

i think i made my crush scared of me :naughty:

i think my friends think im crazy, and someo of them dnt like to associate w/ me when i have my mika shirt or pins

i got pissed when i couldnt c mika after the concert cuz i had to go 3 hrs away cuz it was a school night

ive cried when he was in LA and i was stuck at home

some otheres :naughty: lol

if you still can go than maybe you should? eek, i hate the word 'should'.. not that you should but it really sounds like a great opportunity, why to turn it down when we don't know if there's going to be any tour at that time? it's only 9 days and such a great place to go to. my sister travels a lot and she said that Machu Picchu was one of the most amazing places she's ever seen. i really hope though that if you decide to go in the end, he won't have any gigs in your country :wink2:

I know, I know!!! I regret it so much. I do STILL have a chance to go but...I don't know. With my luck the tour will be at that time:thumbdown: I figure that I can always travel after high school and not to mention save money and then be one of those people who travels to Mika shows...

Yeah, me too. That "proper Canadian tour" will be banging though...if...wait...when it happens!!!

Geez...such a hard decision: Peru or Mika concerts? Some people would say Peru some would say Mika...

hey..

im kinda new to all this stuff.

but im a long time mika fan!

lol

so i am introducing myself (i sound old fashioned)

lol im Kayla. message me to like talk or something.

i love this site. :P

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

hey! welcome to MFC! how are u?

hey..

im kinda new to all this stuff.

but im a long time mika fan!

lol

so i am introducing myself (i sound old fashioned)

lol im Kayla. message me to like talk or something.

i love this site. :P

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hey Kayla!!! The MFC is wicked cool and super fun. Join in any thread for guaranteed enjoyment:biggrin2:

If i'm going on my trip you should too!

I have two choices when he's touring, canada (because i'm so close) or my side of the US,and he probably won't do those at the same time.

If i'm going to be where he usually is, he better not run off to america while i'm there!:naughty:

Your trip sounds fun, and it sounds like something you don't get to do all the time. He's going to tour a lot of places, so the chances of him being where you live then are low. I would go for it!

i already read most of the stuff.

its funny.

today was the first time i posted though lol

You don't even know how crazy we can get sometimes:roftl: I remember discussion on his chest hair, armpit hair and even his nipples haha and I'm not kidding.

Today was the first time? A great day to start...well, actaully any day is a good day to post on the MFC:wink2:

If i'm going on my trip you should too!

I have two choices when he's touring, canada (because i'm so close) or my side of the US,and he probably won't do those at the same time.

If i'm going to be where he usually is, he better not run off to america while i'm there!:naughty:

Your trip sounds fun, and it sounds like something you don't get to do all the time. He's going to tour a lot of places, so the chances of him being where you live then are low. I would go for it!

Yeah, that's true.

i cant wait until mika tours the US again. i'll go nuts to get tickets for me and my bestie, sandra.

we planned that for our senior trip, me and her will go to a concert of his.

i wish i had a pass port...or that i lived in london..it is beautiful there.

that'd be so easy to see one of his concerts :)

You don't even know how crazy we can get sometimes:roftl: I remember discussion on his chest hair, armpit hair and even his nipples haha and I'm not kidding.

Today was the first time? A great day to start...well, actaully any day is a good day to post on the MFC:wink2:

lol.

i obsess over when he bites his lip.

lol...i talk about some pretty weird stuff about him with my friend.

im just a random/weird/OCD/fun/crazy mika fan.

ill talk about anything and everything

lol.

i obsess over when he bites his lip.

lol...i talk about some pretty weird stuff about him with my friend.

im just a random/weird/OCD/fun/crazy mika fan.

ill talk about anything and everything

Bites his lip? That is nice...among many other things:naughty:

Yeah, for sure...here, you will feel at home for sure:thumb_yello: