The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...I suspected as much Carri. Hope you are well and all the family?

yeah we is all fine - school hols too - so running around after sprogs!!

would be in bed now but kids watching Hairspray and as much as Ev is mature I like to know that the house is locked up proper like!!

have 8am vets appt - Ev;s dog, btady had a stick stuc across the roof of his mouth - no idea how long at had been there - but he had v v v bad breath - when we noticed, the skin has started growing round it!!

vet pulled it out but left a nasty wound - seems to be healing ok tho :)

but cost me bloody £85!! and insurance excess is £70

how are your fluffies shari??

Hi Vicky sweetie, thanks for your lovely e-mails. Much appreciated. Missed you all too, but what with Queen convention, decorating, spring cleaning, assembling new furniture, watching the Vulcan go up ets, I have been busier than I have been in years. There's still not enough hours in the day.

I haven't forgotten my Mika-pals though. xx

We miss you ofcourse but i think sometimes a few days break is needed, but you do miss people when they are not here !:blink:

:shocked: :shocked:

you took your time. I thought you were ignoring me!

Hello Anjy, nice to see you, i'm sorry i have to go now, come back soon, we are all fab here !!!!:thumb_yello:

Sorry vicky , doesn't seem to be working for me would you mind:wub2:

no worries, i'll try !!!!

weealx, sign up to threads as faves when you see ones you like, then if you check your account they come up every time to make is easy :thumb_yello:

well, just thought I'd put in an appearance so as you didn't think I'd fallen off the face of the earth. Been staring at the monitor for too long today with vid editing etc. Need my bed. Nighty night folks. xx

well, just thought I'd put in an appearance so as you didn't think I'd fallen off the face of the earth. Been staring at the monitor for too long today with vid editing etc. Need my bed. Nighty night folks. xx

Night Night sleep well:wink2:

Nuff said. By the way u spelled weealx name wrong but u had the correct spelling of sueing ( i think)

hi anjy

please leave my name alone, and stop picking on the unfortunate one :punk::roftl:

We miss you ofcourse but i think sometimes a few days break is needed, but you do miss people when they are not here !:blink:

Hello Anjy, nice to see you, i'm sorry i have to go now, come back soon, we are all fab here !!!!:thumb_y

no worries, i'll try !!!!

weealx, sign up to threads as faves when you see ones you like, then if you check your account they come up every time to make is easy :thumb_yello:

Hi vicky thanks for the welcome. Speak again soon:wink2:

I must go now!!!!

It is late again :sneaky2:

loving all you old mikafreakers :naughty:

weealx, the deed is done!! :thumb_yello:

night you lovely bunch of Mika mates xx:wub2:

thanks Vicky, always nice to see nice people, Shomi could learn a lot from you.

Good night to those leaving, rest well.