Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi shoni!

i'm glad i made you dream....but now i have to go.

my poor hubby has been miserable all day thanks to some stomach problems...think i'd better go and look after him.......ah men, they never gorw up (especially when they feel sick!)

good night, sleep tight and sweet dreams! :wub2:

Night Robi

hi shoni!

my poor hubby has been miserable all day thanks to some stomach problems...think i'd better go and look after him.......ah men, they never gorw up (especially when they feel sick!)

Aw , they're all just big kids really, hope he's better soon. I will have sweet dreams now after that pic:wub2: Thanks again and goodnight.:wink2:

hi shoni!

goodnight Robi, next time follow cook book properly and hubby will be ok,

Aw , they're all just big kids really, hope he's better soon. I will have sweet dreams now after that pic:wub2: Thanks again and goodnight.:wink2:

oi you, its womens cooking that gets to us, not babysitting tonight, so allowed on pc.

Night Laurel - you've missed my fave smile of the momnet

dsc022171ds1.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! love that one too, never tire of seeing it, in fact i dont think i have seen any Mika pics that i dont like:wub2:

oi you, its womens cooking that gets to us, not babysitting tonight, so allowed on pc.

Hello you, not baby sitting tonight but had a great night the other night with my neice. It makes a change to do girlie things with her. (she only 20 months) but u know wot i mean.:wink2:

Hey Robi, ifyou're still there keep an eye out for a MMS message;-)

Hey Carrie, be great if you could join us in Amsterdam.

This darn thing keeps logging me off tonight, which I think proves MFC doesn't employ me ,LOL!

Hello you, not baby sitting tonight but had a great night the other night with my neice. It makes a change to do girlie things with her. (she only 20 months) but u know wot i mean.:wink2:

yeah doing hair, makeup, clothes catalogues, music, got the idea, did she disagree with what you chose

Hi shoni, u talking bout my baby! She loved her sleepover ( although u didn get much sleep) she wants to know when she can stay agaain !!!!:flowers2:

Hi shoni, u talking bout my baby! She loved her sleepover ( although u didn get much sleep) she wants to know when she can stay agaain !!!!:flowers2:

bloomin'heck, cannon & ball are here, hows the hangover

yeah doing hair, makeup, clothes catalogues, music, got the idea, did she disagree with what you chose

Of course she agreed, as i had her bottle (of milk) Dont get me started on the hair thing.I tried to put a bobble and clasps in it before i took her home it took me about a bl**dy hour. Thank heavens for MY little boys!:roftl:

She can stay again when she's able to look after me:roftl:

btw totally off topic but i'm sitting here in hysterics watching the vicar of dibley last episode, when DF sings ' it shouldda been me' in the church it fantastic. ok thats it:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Of course she agreed, as i had her bottle (of milk) Dont get me started on the hair thing.I tried to put a bobble and clasps in it before i took her home it took me about a bl**dy hour. Thank heavens for MY little boys!:roftl:

she had her bottle of milk, what make of alchohol was in yours, it was not your neices' fault you cannot do hair.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! love that one too, never tire of seeing it, in fact i dont think i have seen any Mika pics that i dont like:wub2:

Check out the Doncaster piic on my Myspace page, not his best side.LOL!