The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I prefer Radio 2 - you must be much more fashionable than me!!

(and younger!!!) :naughty: :naughty:

i prefer clyde one , people with the same humour & accent as me :thumb_yello: hey its past 9 pm can i join in or im i still being mary whitehoused :wink2:

i prefer clyde one , people with the same humour & accent as me :thumb_yello: hey its past 9 pm can i join in or im i still being mary whitehoused :wink2:

You are always welcome - I said that last night :wink2:

Not your fault there was a youngster here!!

Hey Sheena, how you doing?

I'm a big Jo Whiley and Scott Mills fan, so I tend to listen to it because of that. Although Edith Bowman had a good interview wth Robert Downey Junior this afternoon.

Now that I mention her, what is her problem.

First she's snippy about Mika, now she's having a pop at David Jordan!

What have they ever done to her?

I tell you it's starting to get my dander up, and Wendi will tell you what'll happen when that starts.GRR!

I'm a big Jo Whiley and Scott Mills fan, so I tend to listen to it because of that. Although Edith Bowman had a good interview wth Robert Downey Junior this afternoon.

I tell you it's starting to get my dander up, and Wendi will tell you what'll happen when that starts.GRR!

:shocked: *runs around hiding the chocolate fudge cake and puts

on some armour* :naughty:

cool :cool: im thinking of what to do for a couple of hours ... stay here , watch a film or play some games ???? but i keep on needing a pee !

Stay here - AFTER you have peed!!!! :naughty:

hey rose ! Robert Downey Junior ..... i know what i`d love to do with him & it wouldnt be chatting :naughty: right enough i`d rather stick a sock in mika`s mouth & play games with him than chat too , most of the time a dont know the meaning of what he slabbers out .

come on rose is that all you`ve got GRR go on woman its on the tip of yer fingers *fu**ers*

Boo! :biggrin2:

Hiya Jemma :)

hello trouble hows you?

here is a link to wendi and hazels fav game

http://funny.freegames.fm/yeti-bloody-pingu-throw.html

I do NOT play that - and Hazel did just the once :sneaky2:

boo to you jemma! :naughty:

and bye to all the rest...i'm going, bed's calling me!:thumb_yello:

Goodnight sweet Robi - sweet dreams xxxxx

Hello folks.............

Hiya Shari :)

hello trouble hows you?

here is a link to wendi and hazels fav game

http://funny.freegames.fm/yeti-bloody-pingu-throw.html

im crap :thumbdown: i got food posioning from the chinkies last week & im still bloody ill :thumbdown:

the bloody penguin games yonks old now heres my fav game at the mo http://www.computerandvideogames.com/popcap/hammerheads.php

hey rose ! Robert Downey Junior ..... i know what i`d love to do with him & it wouldnt be chatting :naughty: right enough i`d rather stick a sock in mika`s mouth & play games with him than chat too , most of the time a dont know the meaning of what he slabbers out .

come on rose is that all you`ve got GRR go on woman its on the tip of yer fingers *fu**ers*

Ha ha, you know 'cause I'm so tired, it really won't take much to tip me over the edge and go for it. But for everyone on here who seem to like me cuddly, I 'm holding myself together.

JEMMA!

Looking forward to Saturday, but the pub/hotel in your village hasn't got back to me about a room, so I'm might just stay at the Travelodge instead.

Well, just thought I'd show my face and say hi to you all.

Jemma I hope your party goes well this weekend..........

Sheena I hope you guts feel better soon..........

How is your house, and the Vulcan coming along?

Its a penguin game with a difference :puking:

And I cant play those new ones you posted as I dont have the

plug-in thats needed!!

install it then , theres no virus in the plug-in but im sure it only give u a few level on the on-line version . i acquired the full version from somewhere :wink2: another one is astropops

Well, just thought I'd show my face and say hi to you all.

Jemma I hope your party goes well this weekend..........

Sheena I hope you guts feel better soon..........

cheers shari ! the kids are hoping it clears up soon .... my hoose smells like rotten eggs :roftl:

Oh I love bejewelled Sheena....

Wendi, house is almost done now. Still waiting for the new sofa to arrive, but we have shelves up now and a new coffee table. It's bbe fun but very tiring. Wanna see a pic?

JEMMA!

Looking forward to Saturday, but the pub/hotel in your village hasn't got back to me about a room, so I'm might just stay at the Travelodge instead.

Hello Rose!

Are you talking about the swan?

I wouldn't stay at the Travelodge if I were you it's not built yet:roftl: The premier inn is fine though:naughty:

Oh I love bejewelled Sheena....

Wendi, house is almost done now. Still waiting for the new sofa to arrive, but we have shelves up now and a new coffee table. It's bbe fun but very tiring. Wanna see a pic?

aye thats it popcap game , god their the most addictive games ive ever played :thumbdown:

god i hate my hoose i spend most of the time in my room , my living room looks like an old womans pad but what can u do when your renting ...f all or your oot on yer ass :sneaky2: