• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Rose!

Are you talking about the swan?

I wouldn't stay at the Travelodge if I were you it's not built yet:roftl: The premier inn is fine though:naughty:

Yes, the Swan,would I need to book tomorrow, or can I just turn up and get a room.

Ha ha, thought there was a Travelodge, my boo boo, but the Premier will do . If it's good enough for Lennie Henry, heh heh. Will they give me a rubber duck then?LOL!

Oh I love bejewelled Sheena....

Wendi, house is almost done now. Still waiting for the new sofa to arrive, but we have shelves up now and a new coffee table. It's bbe fun but very tiring. Wanna see a pic?

Poangchair.jpg

Wow - that is beautiful!!!! :wub2:

Yes, the Swan,would I need to book tomorrow, or can I just turn up and get a room.

Ha ha, thought there was a Travelodge, my boo boo, but the Premier will do . If it's good enough for Lennie Henry, heh heh. Will they give me a rubber duck then?LOL!

As far as I know the swan is pub but has some en-suite rooms apparently (not that I know of anyone who has stayed there). I went there once for a drink and it's a dive- but I have very high standards lol:naughty:

There are 2 premier inn's practically around the corner to each other, the Boreham one is approx 3 miles away.

Thanks Rose, yeah I like to see a nice firplace. I have quite gothic tendencies for fireplaces and if I lived in a mansion, I'd have a huge ornate cast iron one.

AWW yes!

That would be awesome!

The bigger, the better!

We get a new thread at about 285 pages :thumb_yello:

OK, cool. Part 18, wow, we can chat can't we?

Thanks for the compliments Wendi. I do love it even if I say so myself. Been waiting years to have a nice place.

As for the Vulcan, here is a vid of her test flying 10 days ago.

th_Vulcan2ndflightApr08.jpg

LOL serving hatch pah! No, its a mirror Sheena, reflecting the door to the other room.

duh , ok :roftl: honestly ..... i like the telly n the fire but the rest is too much fuss for me sorry ! my ideal living room would be a silver fire with a marble surround , a grey telly i dont care about the size as long as it big enough for the weans to play their wii on it a black couch , a grey fluffy carpet , a black dinner table light-shades grey ones of course with no ornaments or pictures i cannie stand fuss ...anyone got a spare couple of grands lying aboot ...wait a min i never checked my lotto tickets yesterday :wink2:

As far as I know the swan is pub but has some en-suite rooms apparently (not that I know of anyone who has stayed there). I went there once for a drink and it's a dive- but I have very high standards lol:naughty:

There are 2 premier inn's practically around the corner to each other, the Boreham one is approx 3 miles away.

Sounds good to me, that's where I'll go.

I'd better get going, starting to take root in this layby, ha ha!

Stopping for a pitstop in 30 mins, so see who's still about then.

im crap :thumbdown: i got food posioning from the chinkies last week & im still bloody ill :thumbdown:

the bloody penguin games yonks old now heres my fav game at the mo http://www.computerandvideogames.com/popcap/hammerheads.php

stop pickin on me, i'm old and the game is new to me, hope you eat more junk food, try home cookin or is that worse

Hello Rose!

Are you talking about the swan?

I wouldn't stay at the Travelodge if I were you it's not built yet:roftl: The premier inn is fine though:naughty:

take your sleeping bag and everybody crash, just like the parties when young

stop pickin on me, i'm old and the game is new to me, hope you eat more junk food, try home cookin or is that worse

my kids dont eat proper food so its no good cooking for one , i need to find a good man preferable one that ready to kick the bucket with loads a dosh :punk:

naughty naghty, some of us oldies know what slang for rubber duck is, and you have to supply your own entertainment

Thanks Rose, yeah I like to see a nice firplace. I have quite gothic tendencies for fireplaces and if I lived in a mansion, I'd have a huge ornate cast iron one.

have those shelves been dusted this week, 2nd one down looks iffy to me, were they put up using a spirit level?

or were they put up by magic?

hope you are all keeping well,

are you opening the house for visiting coach parties this year

taps heels together! Wish I could go to Jemma's party! Wish I could go to Jemma's party! Opens eyes...damn, I'm still in the office. :thumbdown:

Be here 7.30pm BST on Saturday cos there will be a virtual party:roftl:

I wish you could be here too