Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/MIKAMe20072008/photo#5173289692672005570

look at the front curles... on both of us... its kinda funny

Wonderful pictures !:wub2:

You both look so nice and the hair is kinda same in all pics !:naughty:

I have short and curly hair too now you know lol and if I leave it long it isn't curly anymore !:roftl:

Why have I only just discovered this thread today

I was gonna quote alot of the pics but there's far too many gorgeous ones for my poor senses to take so I'm just gonna quote this one.....

I've never seen that before.... :blink:

Why is it so small... small pics like that should be outlawed...

He looks so nice in it... don't even get me started on the stupid watermarks

Anyway haven't you lot thought of the upside of his shorter hair.... :wink2:

He can't do the dreaded *Granny Curls* :thumb_yello:

haha.. soo i just saw that you have some great pictures but all with stupid watermarks, and i just was soo bored then i started photoshop this picture.. =D i hope u like it now better.. :D(it's not perfect)

mika4om2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well what do ya know....

I just remembered this thread, and it reminded me that his hair has been far too put together lately.

Are there any recent crazy hair day pictures?:blink:

come on, messy hair adds character=].........well, sometimes.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Of course not. It's from this interview:

:bleh: thanks a bunch...i've been so behind in my Mikadom lately that i've been disappointing myself :) thanks god he's back in London! i can spend my trip rightfully on edge that he's in the same city once again... haha.

thank again:wink2: his hair is towards its best right there, at least in my eyes.

:bleh: thanks a bunch...i've been so behind in my Mikadom lately that i've been disappointing myself :) thanks god he's back in London! i can spend my trip rightfully on edge that he's in the same city once again... haha.

thank again:wink2: his hair is towards its best right there, at least in my eyes.

You're welcome! It's okay, each interview is a good one and therefore you gain more Mika knowledge. :wink2: Right, your trip, when are you leaving?

You'rrrrrrre welcome. :punk:

You're welcome! It's okay, each interview is a good one and therefore you gain more Mika knowledge. :wink2: Right, your trip, when are you leaving?

You'rrrrrrre welcome. :punk:

next week :D i'm beginning to freak out about the plane part, but it should be good once i'm there. cept the jet lag. i'm in Paris first, then London. i guesss we'll see : P

next week :D i'm beginning to freak out about the plane part, but it should be good once i'm there. cept the jet lag. i'm in Paris first, then London. i guesss we'll see : P

Oh my, how EXCITING, you are going to such fantastic places! :cheerful_h4h: It's SO soon! :punk: