Sing it, girl! (Beware the divaness)

Fmbm

This thread is for all of the people who love when Mika turns into a diva when he sings Happy Ending, Love Today, and HMDYLM live. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then here are a few videos to help:

Happy Ending

(watch at 3:54)

Happy Ending I think this is the most divaesque of them all:punk:

(watch at 3:14)

Love Today

(watch the beginning)

HMDYLM

(watch at 5:33)

Let's hear it for our diva! *sings like Mariah Carey*

:newyear:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha he really CAN sing like Mariah Carey!!!

He can do anything he is so LIMITLESS.

Those videos make me die every time I watch them. In a good way. My whole body goes LIMP as he SOAAAAARS UP with this voice it's like..it's crazy it really is. Unreal. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Wait I have to try that smiley...

:das:

I hope that's it. hahahah

EDIT: LOL WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE?

Yup that's the smiley! hhaha

What do you mean "what is it supposed to be?"?

It's a naughty smiley haha

hahaha are the eyebrows moving up and down??? :blink:

i hope we're not the only ones that post in this thread!!! i love his amazing range.

Um yeah.... hahah

I know, this is sad...

POST GOD DAMMIT!

Mika's diva-like high notes are some of the best parts of his shows. :wub2:

I've listened to Happy Ending from LA soo many times, with the volume at such a level that it would make any respectable ear doctor cringe. Bonus points if it's through earbuds, to better blast his notes right into my brain.

But really, when he hits that first money note at around 3:19 in the above link, it's like a shiatsu massage for my weary soul. Seriously. It's like the tiny hairs on my back stand on end, and the sun breaks through the clouds and for four seconds, all is right in my corner of the world. Who else can hit notes like that? I mean, apart form Mariah Carey? :naughty:

And you may have noticed, he's adding more and more of those into his show. Sigh. I could gush about this for hours, but I shall quietly leave (and go blast those clips you linked to...)

Oh, and if Mika wants to turn into a real diva and insist that someone pick all the brown M&Ms out of his backstage candy dish pre-show, I'm totally up for the job. :roftl:

Mika's diva-like high notes are some of the best parts of his shows. :wub2:

I've listened to Happy Ending from LA soo many times, with the volume at such a level that it would make any respectable ear doctor cringe. Bonus points if it's through earbuds, to better blast his notes right into my brain.

But really, when he hits that first money note at around 3:19 in the above link, it's like a shiatsu massage for my weary soul. Seriously. It's like the tiny hairs on my back stand on end, and the sun breaks through the clouds and for four seconds, all is right in my corner of the world. Who else can hit notes like that? I mean, apart form Mariah Carey? :naughty:

And you may have noticed, he's adding more and more of those into his show. Sigh. I could gush about this for hours, but I shall quietly leave (and go blast those clips you linked to...)

Oh, and if Mika wants to turn into a real diva and insist that someone pick all the brown M&Ms out of his backstage candy dish pre-show, I'm totally up for the job. :roftl:

I hate brown M&Ms:thumbdown:

when he performs love today it sends shivers down my soine-i love the drumming at the end too it's just fantastic!!:)

i love it when he climbs the drums and has a 'duet' with cherisse! ooh,and he part when he drums the trash can.any of u seen the part where he kissed 'gray skelly' for love today?which gig was it?:shocked:

This thread is for all of the people who love when Mika turns into a diva when he sings Happy Ending, Love Today, and HMDYLM live. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then here are a few videos to help:

Happy Ending

(watch at 3:54)

Happy Ending

(watch at 3:14)

Love Today

(watch the beginning)

HMDYLM

(watch at 5:33)

Let's hear it for our diva! *sings like Mariah Carey*

:newyear:

thanks for those. all of them are great but HMDYLM is amaaaazing :mf_lustslow: and love today intro gives me chills no matter how many times i see it. and of course i jumped to the places you pointed but then watched all of them from the beginning even though i've seen them before.. it's madness.. :insane:

we love our diva :wub2:

AMAZING, I could listen again and again and again ...

I enjoyed listening to it... :wub2: it gives me chills ... WAAUW!!!

(time to listen one more time)

I really love those high notes!:wub2:

And it’s beautiful to watch his powerful body language while he’s singing that way. Love it!

I use to call him a diva in a less nice way when he let his audience wait, and wait before he finally gets his butt out on stage.:sneaky2:

In London I think we stood for at least one hour between the introduction band had finished and the man himself decided to start his performance!:naughty:

But all is of course forgiven the second he jumps out and starts with the high and beautiful notes in Relax!:blush-anim-cl::wub2: