Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

No, you're not. :biggrin2:

I really wouldn't. There are people on here that would be so much better at that than me.

awww :huglove:

im sure youre very good at your job!!!

job market is so slow here too... had to give up on my profession and started studying again:shocked:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yey would it kill them to clean up after themselves

Personally, I think it does..:blink: I never met a guy who did it, so OR it's forbidden by law OR it really kills them..:blink:

Holy Jonny is on twitter! I found him! hes coming back next year he says!:thumb_yello :

Group wedding ok ..... .we can all live in a big Mika house and grow carrots , always a dream of mine:wub2 :

:wub2: Can't wait!!! NEXT YEAR? Hurry up, Johnny. I'm nearly 29 :mf_rosetinted:

we could be your carrot wives!!!!! :lmfao:

you aren't a lonely alcoholic are you? you seem to be a man with many wifes!!!!!!!!!

x

:lmfao:!!! (And of course Freds ignored that question...just like my wedding proposal :sneaky2: Ok, I would've done that too :roftl:)

back..:biggrin2: how many weddings did I miss?? :naughty :

Oh wait, not many...i proposed to Roxane, hunny proposed to me AND Roxane, i proposed to Freds cause i want a hubby too, not only wives, and as he's the only lonely man around here...he's out of luck! :mf_rosetinted:

And we decided on a huge group wedding, here at the bar! Holy Johnny gets us married and Mika will be our wedding singer. He can bring that nameless puppy too :wub2: ...but we should lock the crocs up then! :teehee:

Could Leator call John and ask him when Mika has time for that event, please? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh wait, not many...i proposed to Roxane, hunny proposed to me AND Roxane, i proposed to Freds cause i want a hubby too, not only wives, and as he's the only lonely man around here...he's out of luck! :mf_rosetinted:

And we decided on a huge group wedding, here at the bar! Holy Johnny gets us married and Mika will be our wedding singer. He can bring that nameless puppy too :wub2: ...but we should lock the crocs away!

Could Leator call John and ask him when Mika has time for that event, please? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Ooohkaaaay..:blink: it's getting confusing again, I see.. :aah:

Holy Johnny get's you married?? :shocked: He'll be back?? :woot_jump:

I know when Mika has time to come and be your weddingsinger..:blink: after he did ours..:mf_rosetinted:

*walks in the kitchen*

:shocked:

how can somebody cook in here?? :shocked:

okay, something has to be done here..:doh:

*takes a bucket*

oh man..:boxed:

viannen_81.gif

:roftl:

Personally, I think it does..:blink: I never met a guy who did it, so OR it's forbidden by law OR it really kills them..:blink:

and :lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooohkaaaay..:blink : it's getting confusing again, I see.. :aah :

Holy Johnny get's you married?? :shocked: He'll be back?? :woot_jump:

I know when Mika has time to come and be your weddingsinger..:blink: after he did ours..:mf_rosetinted:

Freddie said he talked to Johnny on twitter and he'll be back next year :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wait, you're not gonna get married together with us at the bar :shocked::sneaky2::shun::tears:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yes!!! alot!! cause its true!! :lmfao:!!!

Of course it is..:blink:

Freddie said he talked to Johnny on twitter and he'll be back next year :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wait, you're not gonna get married together with us at the bar :shocked::sneaky2::shun::tears:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

says who?? :shun:

i'm sure that not true. you have to believe you're the best to be the best

(oh god i sound like my mum :blink: ) i'm sure you are brilliant. you will find the job of your dreams you just gotta keep working at it.

don't do what i wanna do and just give up! i don't wanna work in ASDA forever!!!! :aah:

xx

I find it very hard to believe.

Any job is better than no job right now.

gotta go now, see you all tomorrow!

:huglove: sarah...

:huglove: roxanne...

:bye:

xxx

Bye :huglove:

awww :huglove:

im sure youre very good at your job!!!

job market is so slow here too... had to give up on my profession and started studying again:shocked:

I might have to do that if things carry on the way they are now.

hi all

Good evening :bye:

Freddie's bar!! :D

Hello. Long time no see. :biggrin2:

I find it very hard to believe.

Any job is better than no job right now.

Bye :huglove:

I might have to do that if things carry on the way they are now.

Good evening :bye:

Hello. Long time no see. :biggrin2:

hi hun

Hello, long time no see, eh :biggrin2:

Just popping in noticing the bar being Freddie's again and wow, that was a long time ago hehe :teehee:

oh and hey Sarah. :)

yeah, 3 years..:shocked:

and yeah, Freddie stole it back from me..:sneaky2::roftl:

How's you?? :bleh: