Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick coffee before I go out with friends :biggrin2:

Please take care of my bar .. don't trash it:sneaky2:

i feel hurt :tears: i never trashed it... the crocs found the way out the pen by accident, i did not leave the door open :shun::roftl:

back..:biggrin2: how many weddings did I miss?? :naughty:

oi!! not many :wink2: wanna renew vows when we all get married?!

sarah, what you up to then?

xx

i feel hurt :tears: i never trashed it... the crocs found the way out the pen by accident, i did not leave the door open :shun::roftl:

oi!! not many :wink2: wanna renew vows when we all get married?!

sarah, what you up to then?

xx

Oh, ähm.. sure..:naughty:

:naughty:

I'm looking for something in marketing and advertising. I think I would be good at something like that.

good luck for that! i know a person who is doing some course on it, he says it's really hard, so i doff my hat to you!!

(see not copying freddie! :tongue2: )

xx

The job market is yuckkkkkkk at the moment:aah:

It really is. I'm grateful that I still have my retail job.

good luck for that! i know a person who is doing some course on it, he says it's really hard, so i doff my hat to you!!

(see not copying freddie! :tongue2: )

xx

I did it as a part of my degree. Some aspects of it are difficult but overall I understood it.

i wouldn't worry, it's either me or sasje that cleans up:sneaky2:

hey, i thought you were gone!! :flowers2: anyway though!!

x

:huglove:

i was "studying":teehee:

(basically talking to myself while reciting the 10 uses of blood pressures :lmfao:)

:huglove:

i was "studying":teehee:

(basically talking to myself while reciting the 10 uses of blood pressures :lmfao:)

i thought i was the only nutter that recites things to myself!! i tell myself all sorts. it's when i start having full blown arguements with the voices in my head i start to panic!!!:lol3:

It really is. I'm grateful that I still have my retail job.

I did it as a part of my degree. Some aspects of it are difficult but overall I understood it.

well, if you enjoy it, that all that matters!! shame you can't get a job promoting and advertising mika's tours!! :huglove:

x

i thought i was the only nutter that recites things to myself!! i tell myself all sorts. it's when i start having full blown arguements with the voices in my head i start to panic!!!:lol3:

well, if you enjoy it, that all that matters!! shame you can't get a job promoting and advertising mika's tours!! :huglove:

x

Don't worry. I do that too. It helps me to remember things better.

I don't think I would be very good at that.

x

:teehee::roftl:

ok, im not crazy then!:biggrin2:

of course you would! since you've been to a few gigs, you could use zingy words that are catchy and... i have no idea what i'm on about!!

you could do a mika on the companies and send them demos of what you do?!

perhaps it's better if i just shut up with my rambly nonsense for a bit:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

x

:teehee::roftl:

ok, im not crazy then!:biggrin2:

No, you're not. :biggrin2:

of course you would! since you've been to a few gigs, you could use zingy words that are catchy and... i have no idea what i'm on about!!

you could do a mika on the companies and send them demos of what you do?!

perhaps it's better if i just shut up with my rambly nonsense for a bit:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

x

I really wouldn't. There are people on here that would be so much better at that than me.

No, you're not. :biggrin2:

I really wouldn't. There are people on here that would be so much better at that than me.

i'm sure that not true. you have to believe you're the best to be the best

(oh god i sound like my mum :blink: ) i'm sure you are brilliant. you will find the job of your dreams you just gotta keep working at it.

don't do what i wanna do and just give up! i don't wanna work in ASDA forever!!!! :aah:

xx