irritating songs/bands

Hevthehampster

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend is a fan of them! :shocked: I really don't understand why.. :blink:

We had a fight about it, cause she was being really stupid about me liking Mika.:thumbdown:

I hate a girl,I reallt hate her . . and she loves TH ! xD

Oh yeah . My best friend don't like Mika . It's bad, because we are always discussion that . But I make him sees Mika's DVD and I say to him to don't be stupid, he could not like Mika's song but he'll like the person who he is . And, yeah, now we don't fight so much . xD (my english pretty sucks . . . could you get what I want to say?)

I was going to write down that two names too. I can't stand that voice of Celine Dion, it sounds like a ruttish cat. And I don't like Mariah puke Carey either. My bf thinks she's hot, but I think it's a arrogant, stupid woman who can't sing. I'm not a hiphop, trance, techno and that kind of stuff lover too.

I really like a wide variety of music, from classical music to heavy metal, but that kind of music makes me nervous:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Eeek! I love Celine Dion... :bleh: but i can understand why some people might not like her.

I have to say, i really do not like Mariah Carey though. She's got one hell of a voice, but she's just so up herself which i really can't stand.

I was going to write down that two names too. I can't stand that voice of Celine Dion, it sounds like a ruttish cat. And I don't like Mariah puke Carey either. My bf thinks she's hot, but I think it's a arrogant, stupid woman who can't sing. I'm not a hiphop, trance, techno and that kind of stuff lover too.

I really like a wide variety of music, from classical music to heavy metal, but that kind of music makes me nervous:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I don't like Mariah's songs either, but she can definitely sing :naughty: I watched a live performance on tv recently and I didn't hear her mess up once.

I used to find Rihanna realllllly irritating, but I really do love her music now :naughty: It's so damn catchy! The same thing goes for Leona!

I can't stand Avril Lavigne. NARGARGARG. >.<

I also don't like all those rock bands with whiny little boy-like vocals whose songs sound exactly the same as everyone else's... there's about a million of them, and they're horrendously popular.

However, I personally think that Mariah Carey was good back in the early 90's, but then I may be biased, as I have fond memories attached to pretty much ALL the music that was popular at the time. Oh, how I loved the 90's... :wub2:

And even though I don't like little boy voices (unless the singer is actually a little boy), I actually don't mind Tokio Hotel. I think they're a bit boring, but yeah, they don't make me foam at the mouth, run around in circles and bang my head against a wall like bands such as Madina Lake, Fall Out Boy, Trivium or Bullet For My Valentine tend to do.

I hate a girl,I reallt hate her . . and she loves TH ! xD

Oh yeah . My best friend don't like Mika . It's bad, because we are always discussion that . But I make him sees Mika's DVD and I say to him to don't be stupid, he could not like Mika's song but he'll like the person who he is . And, yeah, now we don't fight so much . xD (my english pretty sucks . . . could you get what I want to say?)

Yes, I get it ! :thumb_yello: I always make my friends watch the life in cartoon motion dvd as well :naughty: And my friend who likes TH, I always tell her funny things that mika said, and now she agrees that he is pretty funny ! :wink2:

I'm aware that they have a scarily dedicated army of fans, so i'll be careful of what i say... but Fall Out Boy really just don't do it for me....

It might just be the stupidly long and absurd titles for songs, or the annoying kid that wears the eyeliner and is dating Ashley Simpson..... but i'm just not a fan.....

I TRULY HATE : TOKIO HOTEL, US5, AVRIL LAVIGNE, RAMSSTEIN, AND SOME RIHANNAS SONGS!

:thumbdown::naughty:

Sorry if there are many poeple who like them:blush-anim-cl:

i saw avril lavigne at oxegen last year-she was rubbish!! hasn't got a note in her head and she acted like she really didn't wanna be there, no energy or passion it was AWFUL!!!!!

oh but i do like Leona Lewis and Kate Nash:)

I have to agree on Leona - not that i'm her biggest fan, i probably wouldnt go and see her in concert, but its obvious she has a real talent.

I guess that some people don't really like her because she's from a reality show.

i saw avril lavigne at oxegen last year-she was rubbish!! hasn't got a note in her head and she acted like she really didn't wanna be there, no energy or passion it was AWFUL!!!!!

She just kind of stands there. The artist is supposed to hype up the crowd but she just mumbles her way through the song....

Saying that, i loved her first and second album so much - her second album was so great, each song was kind of different to the next and was well written.

But her latest?? I was so disappointed when i bought it.... i wish i hadn't have wasted my money.....

i have her album under my skin which i do love but since seeing her live i kinda lost all respect for her or something!! and that's so true about Leona, it's a bit unfair though coz although she came off the X Factor she's a million times more talented than alot of other artists out there!

oh... And she will be here on june too!:mf_rosetinted:

What kind of music you like?

I TRULY HATE : TOKIO HOTEL, US5, AVRIL LAVIGNE, RAMSSTEIN, AND SOME RIHANNAS SONGS!

:thumbdown::naughty:

Sorry if there are many poeple who like them:blush-anim-cl:

US5 = disaster! :D

have you ever seen their documentary in VIVA channel?! its called Big in America!! :lmao:

where is she playing in june? i love the feeling, the kooks, kate nash, amy winehouse, daft punk, the chemical brothers, queen, pink floyd, prince:) i have extremely diverse taste in music i know!!! what about u??:)

She will be in Latvia!

My fave musicians are- Mika, Green day, MCR, Amy Winehouse, Robbie Williams, Justin Timbelake... and others.. i can listening almost all:naughty: