irritating songs/bands

Hevthehampster

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F...Fall out boy....i hate them!!!! They always do poor covers! i don't like them at all :thumbdown:

Like that pic of the Hives in your siggie:naughty:

Saw them performing at Pinkpop yesterday, and thought they were quite good live:thumb_yello:

Like that pic of the Hives in your siggie:naughty:

Saw them performing at Pinkpop yesterday, and thought they were quite good live:thumb_yello:

Yeah, The Hives rocks :punk:

I don't know how are they live....i've never been in a concert :tears:

The cover is not as good as the original song but I like it! (dunno why)

It's just my opinion afterall.

F...Fall out boy....i hate them!!!! They always do poor covers! i don't like them at all :thumbdown:

Yeah there are some people that I know that like them so much...but hey we can't all agree on everything right?

I like that cover too.:naughty:

And the video is really funny

Actually what might be funnier is MIKA doing a cover of "Beat It"...or "Billie Jean" or some Michael Jackson song like that...

And that's true too:thumb_yello:

Hate that version too:thumbdown:

I saw the video on Much Music today and told myself that I'd sit trough the whole thing (which I didn't but I did watch a couple minutes of it) and thought the video was kinda funny.

Still like the original Eddie Van Halen guitar solo better. But hey, that's just my opinion...

It's just my opinion afterall.

Yeah there are some people that I know that like them so much...but hey we can't all agree on everything right?

Actually what might be funnier is MIKA doing a cover of "Beat It"...or "Billie Jean" or some Michael Jackson song like that...

*imagines Mika doing those dances and the hieehiee*

Some songs should not be covered and "Beat It" is one of them.

Agree:thumb_yello:

Some songs should not be covered and "Beat It" is one of them.

Agree.. dont like it too :thumbdown: and i dont like the other Michael Jackson cover "Billie Jean"

*imagines Mika doing those dances and the hieehiee*

Don't even get me started on MJ's dance moves. My Media Studies teacher is the best guy ever. He does impressions (a good one of Simon Cowel) and dances. He ca do part of that Soulja Boy dance...and Michael Jackson's moves...

Avril Lavigne:shocked:

Yeah she's Canadian and whatever. But as a Canadian, I find that she annoys the crap out of me. Not so much her music or whatever but her...

maybe i will sound like complete idiot but i like fergie , i love rihanna because i saw her live it was great and i love " hate that i love you" "umbrella" and my FAVORITE _ "take a bow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcuS7Ce4q9I"

i just dont see reason to hate her, shes nice and dont do ****, like britney or something else. and her music is good dont see point to hate her, i understand dont like but HATE ? :boxed:

i HATE electronic because thats not music, something what makes headache

i really like leona lewis she is cute and VERY talanted.

uggr again i try to press my opinion to other people- sorry :wink2: