....and then he turned into john lennon and took off his pants.

Mika4Life13

It was dark. I looked around for any source of light when i saw some MFCers waving glowsticks. I smirked and started to dance as some low lights came on. I sang the familiar words to Grace kelly i had been singing for over a year, memorized and high pitched, as practiced in the shower. As i saw the tall, curly haired lebanese boy wiggle his hips I sighed. Mika looked down at his pants to find the tag still on. Has he wriggled to remove it his pants came down and the crowd had one big sigh. He threw the tag into the ground and CAZGIRL attacked it for the size of his waste :roftl: I looked over at the massive totam poll, not caring how out of place it was in England and sang my heart out. I looked over at wendi and the rest of the oldlings as I saw out of my perriferal vision Mika morph into my dad. Ohhh dirty dirty!!! My only thought was I had the hots for my dad. I started panicking and i noticed my dad morph into John lennon. Everyone looked around in confusion as the chorus of let it be rang into our ears. The crowd went silent as the totem poll began to fall over. We all screamed for john's safety when he leaned over. My mom whispered to me "it;s respectful." and we all bowed our heads respectfully. My eyes opened to a fat orange cat looking at me and purring.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you're happy to wake up and find out it was only a dream then!:naughty:

Yeah im 14 so being preggers to a baby is worrying,especially if..nevermind :roftl:

:lmfao:

That was the highlight of my day. And your dream was crazy and very enjoyable to read about. :roftl:

oh god, you'd love to hear about my other dreams then :roftl:

It was dark. I looked around for any source of light when i saw some MFCers waving glowsticks. I smirked and started to dance as some low lights came on. I sang the familiar words to Grace kelly i had been singing for over a year, memorized and high pitched, as practiced in the shower. As i saw the tall, curly haired lebanese boy wiggle his hips I sighed. Mika looked down at his pants to find the tag still on. Has he wriggled to remove it his pants came down and the crowd had one big sigh. He threw the tag into the ground and CAZGIRL attacked it for the size of his waste :roftl: I looked over at the massive totam poll, not caring how out of place it was in England and sang my heart out. I looked over at wendi and the rest of the oldlings as I saw out of my perriferal vision Mika morph into my dad. Ohhh dirty dirty!!! My only thought was I had the hots for my dad. I started panicking and i noticed my dad morph into John lennon. Everyone looked around in confusion as the chorus of let it be rang into our ears. The crowd went silent as the totem poll began to fall over. We all screamed for john's safety when he leaned over. My mom whispered to me "it;s respectful." and we all bowed our heads respectfully. My eyes opened to a fat orange cat looking at me and purring.

xD not as bad as my "I HAD A BLACK CABBAGE PATCH KID COME OUT OF MY UTERUS!" dream.

:lmfao::lmfao:

Okay, I have had some straaange dreams in my lifetime...but not any as hilarious as these! Your dreams rock.

oh god, you'd love to hear about my other dreams then :roftl:

Yes! You should share. They would probably make me lmfao the whole night. I always have some wacky dreams and I seem to remember them as if they really happened. Funny dreams always brighten my day. :roftl:

Yes! You should share. They would probably make me lmfao the whole night. I always have some wacky dreams and I seem to remember them as if they really happened. Funny dreams always brighten my day. :roftl:

:lmfao: some of them are scary and twsited. i watch csi a lot.

ah alex! lol your dreams rock! you so have to make this the Mika4life13 dreams thread! huh? huh? has a ring to it hey??

i very seldomly dream 'or remember my dreams' as i have been told! but when i do dream:shocked: :shocked: its just as hectic as yours:naughty: