Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All!!!!!!!! I have learned to vote!!!!!!! I have made 2540 votings for 18 minutes!!!! Now I shall learn you too!

Button " Vote " very quickly press some times, how many can, the main thing keep it, not having given page to be updated. Quickly-quickly, as radio operators. The finger and a hand very much get tired. And not at once it turns out. First instead of 1 voting it has turned out 2-3, then it is more. Then, for 1 time it has turned out and 50 and 100 votings. I checked, except for me at that time nobody voted .у me a hand twitches from a pressure))). Try, be trained.

MIKA! I the swindler??

I continue to vote!!!

Hey All!!!!!!!! I have learned to vote!!!!!!! I have made 2540 votings for 18 minutes!!!! Now I shall learn you too!

Button " Vote " very quickly press some times, how many can, the main thing keep it, not having given page to be updated. Quickly-quickly, as radio operators. The finger and a hand very much get tired. And not at once it turns out. First instead of 1 voting it has turned out 2-3, then it is more. Then, for 1 time it has turned out and 50 and 100 votings. I checked, except for me at that time nobody voted .у me a hand twitches from a pressure))). Try, be trained.

MIKA! I the swindler??

I continue to vote!!!

I have tried that - it does not work for me!! :boxed:

Will just keep going, one at a time!!! :thumb_yello: