Pictures of Mika--Bungalow 8 party

Serendipity66

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANy one actually thought that the girl may not be a girl??

Yeah...me:lmfao: Together with some others. But after looking more pics, I'm sure it IS a girl:wink2::thumb_yello:

^^ Me three...

I dunno, no offence, but she looks just a little bit scary... :blink:

Mika looks sweet, as always, though. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't find her really scary, but i think the tattoo's, piercings and black teeth ruin her looks. I mean, she is very pretty IMO

I like picture 34, it shows his 5 o'clock shadow and a little wisp of the beginnings of a moustache. I personally don't like facial hair much, but there's something about the hint of facial hair that I find attractive :)

I like picture 34, it shows his 5 o'clock shadow and a little wisp of the beginnings of a moustache. I personally don't like facial hair much, but there's something about the hint of facial hair that I find attractive :)

14niveu.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

ok in this pic mika's quite Ridge of Beautiful-like:naughty:

Yeah...

14niveu.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

ok in this pic mika's quite Ridge of Beautiful-like:naughty:

That is such as...lovely photo *sigh*

Very nice! see just a shadow of a hint. I know I wouldn't like Meeks in full facial hair. But man....that little shadow...mm hot :)

True. There are some things I can't imagine Mika doing: shaving his head/going bald and growing a full on beard because that would just hide all his gorgeous features...the stubble highlights them :das:

Remember that time Brad Pitt grew that long beard *shutters*

Yeah...

That is such as...lovely photo *sigh*

True. There are some things I can't imagine Mika doing: shaving his head/going bald and growing a full on beard because that would just hide all his gorgeous features...the stubble highlights them :das:

Remember that time Brad Pitt grew that long beard *shutters*

your right about the stubble highlighting his features, I thinkhe looks lovely witha bit of stubble now and again:wub2:

yeah, I noticed that too, its very black anyway! I dunno why but I could imagine it being drawn on with a black marker...:blink::lmao:

ROFLLLLLLLL ohmygod.

^^ Me three...

I dunno, no offence, but she looks just a little bit scary... :blink:

Mika looks sweet, as always, though. :blush-anim-cl:

My thoughts exactlyyyyyyyy

ANy one actually thought that the girl may not be a girl??

I keep wondering