CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww, thanks! They're so cute! :wub2:

Hi Jose, it's tomorrow now! I'll wait till this evening with posting my pics. Must prepare myself properly:mf_rosetinted But that pic is much more than cute. Now I can say that legally. I think that's another very sexy picture of our sexy beast:naughty don't blame me, yesterday we were such innocent girls, but today I cannot keep that up anymore

These are nice, for some reason they were missing in my collection. But that stupid watermarks:sneaky2thumbdown

Yeah, today we are official innocent-off! :roftl:

Tried to remove bloody watermarks, but I hate that work, so after 5 minutes, or so, I gave up! :bleh:

945b6aab.jpg

:lmao:

thx for posting! never seen last two of this set! gotta love # 1: known it for a long time. if someone can successfully unwatermark this below (hard job...:boxed:), pls let me kmow. I'll be most grateful. he looks stunning in it :blush-anim-cl:

white2.jpg

I'll give it a try... :blink:

Ahum :angel_not:

Is it already time for...

0af6e8ef.jpg

?

or still..

c82f5559.jpg

?

I'm off for dinner and had a quite busy afternoon. But, I'll be back, and I'll leave that innocent-ness behind me:naughty:

I'm off for dinner and had a quite busy afternoon. But, I'll be back, and I'll leave that innocent-ness behind me:naughty:

Eet smakelijk!

I'm off for a moment too, going to watch the new episode of Ugly Betty! (Yaj, it's finally back!) :punk: