Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

As far as I can understand it (but my Bahasa is very basic) the article it's not that bad. They like his clothes, just not the scarf.

Nasty title though. Means something like "odd and ugly", right?

But hey, what can you expect from a magazine that has ET as a designer. :naughty:

Back to the Mikagasmic ones:

93025056jm3tm2.jpg

oh wow :shocked: where r u from actually? it's true,but i dun really like what he says bout the scarf :thumbdown: lol,yeah,ET..weirdo,haha.

nice pic by the way.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

somehow I always feel the need to post this one when I see it:mf_lustslow:

70085938kg1.jpg

whoever is the one who took this picture,is so gonna be charged for the death of anyone who sees it.too...hot..can't...resist...must...not..save...:shocked::shocked::shocked:

ahh,what the heck,i can't resist so im gonna save it now! :wub2:

ohmygod, first mika's taratata performance deleted from youtube and now from every other website it was on !!!

AHHHH!!!!:crybaby:

Don't worry, it's still on dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/mika%2Btaratata/video/x2pyhn_mika-live-in-taratata-full-performa_music

oh wow :shocked: where r u from actually? it's true,but i dun really like what he says bout the scarf :thumbdown: lol,yeah,ET..weirdo,haha.

nice pic by the way.

I'm from Holland, but my mother was born in Indonesia from an Indonesian father and a Dutch mother. (When it was still a Dutch colony). I had a beginners course in Bahasa Indonesia, which is quite similar to Bahasa Malaysia as far as I've heard.

I think you'll like this one too:

Image00361.jpg

JoseOle you posted gif, think it's from someone's signature, on page 59,do you know what performance is it from? Do you, or anyone else, have link for it?

(I was too embarrassed to quote it,but I would love to see everything:mf_rosetinted:)

:naughty:

lovetoday-new.gif

This one? :naughty:

It's the sig from scg!

Have fun!

whoever is the one who took this picture,is so gonna be charged for the death of anyone who sees it.too...hot..can't...resist...must...not..save...:shocked:shocked:shocked

ahh,what the heck,i can't resist so im gonna save it now! :wub2:

You're completely right about that. It should be made illegal. Too hot. Killing:sneaky2: But damn what a nice picture:mf_lustslow:

lovetoday-new.gif

This one? :naughty

It's the sig from scg!

Have fun!

Hee Jose, how are you? Have you had your sweet dreams??:naughty:

Overhere everything's fine, except that I have to leave within an hour :tears:

I have to do my contributions a bit earlier today, I won't be online till Sunday-evening :sad: So this is all from me until Sunday...I've decided to be innocent again today...

055.jpg

mika502.jpg

mika504.jpg

043-1.jpg

mika1866.jpg

:wub2:

Hee Jose, how are you? Have you had your sweet dreams??:naughty:

Overhere everything's fine, except that I have to leave within an hour :tears:

Hi Anouk! I'm fine! I had great sleep, but I don't remember if I had some sweet dreams :sneaky2: But probably I had! :bleh: And how are you? Had a good night? I have to leave soon, too! :sad:

I have to do my contributions a bit earlier today, I won't be online till Sunday-evening :sad: So this is all from me until Sunday...I've decided to be innocent again today...

mika1866.jpg

:wub2:

Aww I will miss your contribution in this thread sooo much! :sad:

See you sunday! Have a good time with your bf! :thumb_yello:

the sweet innocence...

mikabritish13bb6.jpg

1. I've decided that I love Mika in gloves *see Mika on speedboat what-cha-ma-call-it*

2. Are they his boxers underneath those shorts? *see Mika on speedboat what-cha-ma-call-it...they're a reddy/orange colour*

3. Mika, I've said it before and I'll say it again: wear SOCKS with your trainers, boy! sweaty smelly feet are not mikagasmic :roftl:

I'm from Holland, but my mother was born in Indonesia from an Indonesian father and a Dutch mother. (When it was still a Dutch colony). I had a beginners course in Bahasa Indonesia, which is quite similar to Bahasa Malaysia as far as I've heard.

Image00361.jpg

no wonder.yeah it is similar.beginner?i think you're good! the only diff between bahasa malaysia and bahasa indonesia is the pronounciation and dialect.

bout the pic,i'm gonna say it in bahasa:

Mika nampak comel ! Saya suka lesung pipit dia :wink2: ada lagi gambar lain?yang lebih kurang sama,saya nak save :biggrin2:

cappuccetto1vk5.jpg

cappuccetto2gs7.jpg

cappuccetto3am8.jpg

cappuccetto4wv9.jpg

cappuccetto5lf4.jpg

Oooohh my god,I absolutely love these pics!!!

He is so cute in this hoodie...and his glasses...mmm :wub2:

I think anything Mika puts on himself looks gorgeous and sexy.

I tried so many times to post some pics on this thread but I don't know how :naughty:

I don't know,is there some thing via photobucket to do?

I'm stupid for computers :doh:

i love mika in hoodies too! he looks,diff..

btw,have u uploaded the photos to photobucket? if you have,just copy the img url part,then paste it here.or copy the url of the pic,then come one to this thread.click on the icon with a picture of a yellow mountain,and paste ur url.voila! pic posted :wink2:

Don't worry, it's still on dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/mika%2Btaratata/video/x2pyhn_mika-live-in-taratata-full-performa_music

Image00361.jpg

ohmygod this is the best picture i have seen of him in a looong time :wub2::stretcher::wub2: