KT Tunstall

Sivan

hmm ok i wonder if the one on the tayelet is still there...

when i was like 15... me and my friend used to go on a bus to tel aviv esp for Tower records... lol we went to buy SINGLES.... mostly east 17 singles :naughty:

and one of the ppl working there allready knew us... he used to call us when east 17 singles came in and we called him to order unique singles for us :) he did many special delivery for us :naughty:

You were a fan of east17?? i remember the noise ppl made in here when on of the band members had a shirt with hebrew words on during one of their videos, i think it was for the video "Stay"...How do i remember those things???! :blink::naughty:

I never got singles, mostly cd's and my frequent visit to the cd store was welcomed with the list of new releases cd's LOL. anyway we are soo off the subject. :naughty:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were a fan of east17?? i remember the noise ppl made in here when on of the band members had a shirt with hebrew words on during one of their videos, i think it was for the video "Stay"...How do i remember those things???! :blink::naughty:

I never got singles, mostly cd's and my frequent visit to the cd store was welcomed with the list of new releases cd's LOL. anyway we are soo off the subject. :naughty:

LOL yeah! i remember that...he had רוק בים האדום on his shirt... ok before we go back to KT subject ill just say that TONY from east17... that had that shirt.. we message sometims on myspace :roftl: if i knew that will happen when i was 15 i would probably have fainted 10000 times :roftl:

anyone like her?

her voice is amazing and i love her songs :)

im going to see her in concert on May 5th :) i cant wait! im sure it will be loads of fun! its the WILTERN where mika preformed last in LA :punk: i actually really loved this place!

btw...if anyone want to go i might have an extra ticket..

I think shes great and im sure you will have a great time when you see her live.:thumb_yello:

I saw her about 2 maybe 2 and half years ago at Brecon Jazz Festival, it was basically in a market hall with a bit of a makeshift stage at the front, it was a strange experience but she was really good.

I think shes great and im sure you will have a great time when you see her live.:thumb_yello: ill let u know after! :thumb_yello:

I saw her about 2 maybe 2 and half years ago at Brecon Jazz Festival, it was basically in a market hall with a bit of a makeshift stage at the front, it was a strange experience but she was really good.

yeah everyone i know that saw her said she was great:)

I love "Suddenly I See."

me to!

Just got back from her gig .. she's great live and has a great sense of humour .. made everyone laugh loads :)

oooh cool! cant wait!!!

so u see her on the 6th or tomorrow?? im on the 5th

la la la

I saw her yesterday (the 29th)

It. was. awesome. :punk:

First of all, the opening act (Tom Baxter) got sick, so we got Sam Lewis to play for us before KT. He was great (If you have the chance to buy his cd, DO IT!)

So when KT got on stage the crowd went mental :roftl: SHe was like "Dankjewel" (Dutch for 'Thank You') After that she began with Little Favours. It rocked. It was sooo loud haha. Then she told us about all 'her' miniature disasters for the day (like, having to wear school uniforms all the time, and when you didn't have to, cause you had schoolholidays you needed to work but when you got there you got fired on the spot, then you'd go home, but there would be this whole mass of people (a caravan on ponies or something) who'd run over you and you got this BIG gash on your thigh, for which you needed to go see a docter, who happens to be your ex-boyfriend (who you still like) and has to cut open your trousers to see this really bad underwear you happened to have picked out that day I'm sure it's not as funny having me telling you but anyway..) So when she got us all feeling lucky we weren't in that situation she played Miniature Disasters

Followed by Other Side Of The World, Hold On (including the Mass Bodypop :mf_rosetinted:) White Bird ('S.hite Bird') Funnyman, Black Horses (or 'Crack Whores') which she while wearing this big orange scountry hat on from someone in the crowd, because it wass Queensday for the Dutchies.

For the solo tune, we got to choose between guitar or piano, ("bring on the clapp-o-meter") And alsmost everyone voted for the piano, so she played Through The Dark..

Then we got Ashes, which was awesome! Kenny was wearing his fabulous washboard tie :mf_rosetinted: Followed by Hopeless, Under The Weather, Beauty Of Uncertainty, Another Place To Fall (ROCKED!!), If Only, Saving My Face and Suddenly I See. After SIS the crowd went totally crazy!

After that the band left the stage but came back for the encore

KT and the the backing vocal girls played Universe & U after they had gotten some gifts (a teddy bear and a ridicilous wig (orange of course) :naughty:) And after Universe & U we got Stoppin' The Love and I Don't Want You Now which was almost too much! The whole crowd was jumping and clapping and stuff! It was GREAT!

Too bad I didn't bring a camera.. :blink: All I had was my phone :tears:

I saw her yesterday (the 29th)

It. was. awesome. :punk:

First of all, the opening act (Tom Baxter) got sick, so we got Sam Lewis to play for us before KT. He was great (If you have the chance to buy his cd, DO IT!)

So when KT got on stage the crowd went mental SHe was like "Dankjewel" (Dutch for 'Thank You') After that she began with Little Favours. It rocked. It was sooo loud haha. Then she told us about all 'her' miniature disasters for the day (like, having to wear school uniforms all the time, and when you didn't have to, cause you had schoolholidays you needed to work but when you got there you got fired on the spot, then you'd go home, but there would be this whole mass of people (a caravan on ponies or something) who'd run over you and you got this BIG gash on your thigh, for which you needed to go see a docter, who happens to be your ex-boyfriend (who you still like) and has to cut open your trousers to see this really bad underwear you happened to have picked out that day I'm sure it's not as funny having me telling you but anyway..) So when she got us all feeling lucky we weren't in that situation she played Miniature Disasters

Followed by Other Side Of The World, Hold On (including the Mass Bodypop :mf_rosetinted:) White Bird ('S.hite Bird') Funnyman, Black Horses (or 'Crack Whores') which she while wearing this big orange scountry hat on from someone in the crowd, because it wass Queensday for the Dutchies.

For the solo tune, we got to choose between guitar or piano, ("bring on the clapp-o-meter") And alsmost everyone voted for the piano, so she played Through The Dark..

Then we got Ashes, which was awesome! Kenny was wearing his fabulous washboard tie :mf_rosetinted: Followed by Hopeless, Under The Weather, Beauty Of Uncertainty, Another Place To Fall (ROCKED!!), If Only, Saving My Face and Suddenly I See. After SIS the crowd went totally crazy!

After that the band left the stage but came back for the encore

KT and the the backing vocal girls played Universe & U after they had gotten some gifts (a teddy bear and a ridicilous wig (orange of course) And after Universe & U we got Stoppin' The Love and I Don't Want You Now which was almost too much! The whole crowd was jumping and clapping and stuff! It was GREAT!

Too bad I didn't bring a camera.. All I had was my phone :tears:

oh thats great! im Def gonna bring my cam! my new one :) but ill be kinda far :( maybe one positive thing about my spot is that im on the 5th FLOOR..in the back but front row... so i hope each section/floor is on higher level so maybe ill have better view :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...