• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know where the clip is where Mika's like "I start all my shows wearing a lot of clothes but I just end up taking them all off .... "? Or something like that? :lol3:

Ohhh it's on the tip of my brain!! :aah:

I think that was his performance at Koko, February 2007?

EDIT: Yup! At 9:04:

:freak:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

I'm looking for the video of Charles Aznavour where he is singing 'La boheme' for Mika...... I know there are waiting some for this ;) - but is it really possible that nobody, NOBODY has downloaded it... it was a short time on mikasounds I just found...

ok, please can someone give me the link of the french mfc-webside... for french people it is easy possible to download the whole show of sacree soiree! I'm sure that there someone has cut the part of singing charles aznavour 'la boheme'!

ok, please can someone give me the link of the french mfc-webside... for french people it is easy possible to download the whole show of sacree soiree! I'm sure that there someone has cut the part of singing charles aznavour 'la boheme'!

The French forum can be found at http://www.mikawebsiteforum.com/. :thumb_yello:

Well,

a while ago i found a thread about mika being on the radio for about 3 hours this Christmas eve performing some of his favourite songs by other artists this year. Does anyone else know anything about this? I really don't want to miss it and I'm sure no one else does either x :wink2:

Well,

a while ago i found a thread about mika being on the radio for about 3 hours this Christmas eve performing some of his favourite songs by other artists this year. Does anyone else know anything about this? I really don't want to miss it and I'm sure no one else does either x :wink2:

Oh don't worry I found it, it was on mika sounds, here's a link if anyone is interested : http://www.mikasounds.com/news/view/742/Mika_Live_On_Radio_2_This_New_Years_Eve

I always knew it like that, so I don't think there's another version out there :huh:

No I dont think so , he done a range of those pictures another is his hands only on the keyboard:thumb_yello:

Damn, thanks anyway. I love the keyboard/piano pictures :wub2: